Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2018, 11:57 PM
traceyacey12

Where are all the twin flames??

So there are 144,000 twin souls on the earth apparently, but where are they?? Actually seems like a lot compared to the amount of twin flame stories I actually see on the internet. Also why is that so many people say that people claim to be twin flames without being so? What's so attractive about the concept? Also do all twin flames accomplish something big? Maybe thats why I don't see many stories around...?

Asking because I'd like to know some people that know what I'm going through... I feel alone in this.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
So there are 144,000 twin souls on the earth apparently, but where are they?? Actually seems like a lot compared to the amount of twin flame stories I actually see on the internet. Also why is that so many people say that people claim to be twin flames without being so? What's so attractive about the concept? Also do all twin flames accomplish something big? Maybe thats why I don't see many stories around...?

Asking because I'd like to know some people that know what I'm going through... I feel alone in this.

I haven't actually known the 'romance' with my twin flame that so many people here seem so enamored of. Once she blew in and then blew out, it has been work, work, work on myself endlessly.

So I don't know if that means she isn't really my twin flame, or if it is jsut that all the people here are picking up the name in order to make themselves feel special. I really just don't know.

I do know I wouldn't call her a 'twin flame' if I hadn't come here to hear the words, but, she had a very real effect on my life nonetheless.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Master
144,000 twin souls lamenting their nightmarish twin flame journeys might well just break the internet, so maybe it's just as well that they don't all feel the need to document their travails online

As for the attraction of the concept - maybe for some people it gives them a sense of purpose and significance that they might otherwise feel like they're missing? Or at least that's how it was for me, at the outset, before I realised what a friggin' ordeal it can be
Old 20-01-2018, 12:20 AM
traceyacey12

the twin flame name is given to too many different scenarios of soul connections (ones that have an impact and then just leave afterwards vs those that achieve union for example). maybe if they had different names then I would find my kind more easily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
144,000 twin souls lamenting their nightmarish twin flame journeys might well just break the internet, so maybe it's just as well that they don't all feel the need to document their travails online

As for the attraction of the concept - maybe for some people it gives them a sense of purpose and significance that they might otherwise feel like they're missing? Or at least that's how it was for me, at the outset, before I realised what a friggin' ordeal it can be

where are you on your journey if you don't mind me asking? also doesn't everyone use the internet? why isn't more of it found online?
Old 20-01-2018, 12:22 AM
Experiencer

I wonder if some may misunderstand the exact purpose and feelings of twin flame relationships. But that is a different topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
LOL
Old 20-01-2018, 12:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12

I think it's personal. rather than discovering the recognition in one another and then lining up in some public place to announce it to the world so they can clock out on being one of the 144,000. That answering you on 'where are they' is not for public show and event to prove something to outsiders when it's a deeply personal soul level contract and connection. It's not a show. It's not a 'we'll save the world baby, so lets show them we are the spiritual super hero's for the non-twin flamers'. It's not a movie. It's not a 'story', it's a personal, spiritual, soul level connection for the purpose of the souls growing into its last incarnation due to meeting it's last life purpose in its souls journey so that it can ascend the physical 3D experience and RIP blissfully (whatever that will mean to your soul)

do we accomplish something big? Heck yes! Love, soul growth, life purpose, bliss, peace, harmony. I'm sorry, but if that is not big enough for you or anyone else then maybe it's not a soul/spiritual journey you are on or seeking, but rather a literal physical gain of the material 3D reality.

we transcend that as twins. as your twin, they'd be along the same type of path.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Personally I feel that 144000 is a DNA awakening code... it activates Christ conciousness and cosmic concious remembrance for those souls who have choosen it to be their key code to unlocking that part of the souls continued journey.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:00 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I think it's personal. rather than discovering the recognition in one another and then lining up in some public place to announce it to the world so they can clock out on being one of the 144,000. That answering you on 'where are they' is not for public show and event to prove something to outsiders when it's a deeply personal soul level contract and connection. It's not a show. It's not a 'we'll save the world baby, so lets show them we are the spiritual super hero's for the non-twin flamers'. It's not a movie. It's not a 'story', it's a personal, spiritual, soul level connection for the purpose of the souls growing into its last incarnation due to meeting it's last life purpose in its souls journey so that it can ascend the physical 3D experience and RIP blissfully (whatever that will mean to your soul)

do we accomplish something big? Heck yes! Love, soul growth, life purpose, bliss, peace, harmony. I'm sorry, but if that is not big enough for you or anyone else then maybe it's not a soul/spiritual journey you are on or seeking, but rather a literal physical gain of the material 3D reality.

we transcend that as twins. as your twin, they'd be along the same type of path.

I'm not saying work that isn't showy in the 3D way isnt important... I think I really do recognize the significance of just energy exchange for example or the coming together of two unlikely people to change the dynamics within the two twin souls' families. I don't know what my mission is exactly but when I'm not missing my twin and wondering if I've gone crazy, I'm grateful to have discovered the connection as it is the answer to my prayers and reflects my true desires since I was young. But I don't know, what you said about it being personal and not something that is shared has got me curious as I've been writing a lot about my journey on this site for example and wonder if that's part of my calling. They do say twin work on their purpose in separation first before union and being that I am in separation, I wonder if sharing my story is part of my calling.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Master
Last life? I'm a TF but this is not my last life, not by far. Dunno who ever came up with that idea. I think maybe when you;re ready to be with the one and only true other half -the Twin Ray- then yes, you are ready for your last life. But no one is that far yet.
The way I feel, the TF phenomenon is only the beginning of a brand new way of living on this planet and none of us TFs will be able to get humanity to that higher level this life. THat's a process that is going to take much longer than just one lifespan. Plus, most TFs themselves aren't even there yet. Many may be awakened or get there this life, but that doesn't mean they got it all worked out just yet. It's in a way the top of the iceberg. We will need more lives as TFs to get ourselves ready for our Twin Ray. But we're a long way from that. As is the rest of mankind.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:04 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Personally I feel that 144000 is a DNA awakening code... it activates Christ conciousness and cosmic concious remembrance for those souls who have choosen it to be their key code to unlocking that part of the souls continued journey.

I've heard a lot of talk like this but I don't really get it... would you be kind enough to explain it to me? I don't know what Christ consciousness is? Also, I'm not really sure what your comment means? Sorry for the ignorance.