Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Experiencer
Parkour Dream

The gist:So last night I had as dream that me and a friend that I haven't spoken too In over two years were doing parkour, they were following right behind me doing exactly the same steps I did but with a twist.
The twist:The floors / surfaces were full of words / internet and even though we were following exactly the same steps all the words and internet would be different to my own.
(Like if I were to tread on an e-mail, they would tread on a different e-mail and I kept asking what it said for them and telling them what mine said)
The ps:Something notable about this friend is that their English skill was 8/10 & their initials were PK that always reminded me of ParKour.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
The gist:So last night I had as dream that me and a friend that I haven't spoken too In over two years were doing parkour, they were following right behind me doing exactly the same steps I did but with a twist.
The twist:The floors / surfaces were full of words / internet and even though we were following exactly the same steps all the words and internet would be different to my own.
(Like if I were to tread on an e-mail, they would tread on a different e-mail and I kept asking what it said for them and telling them what mine said)
The ps:Something notable about this friend is that their English skill was 8/10 & their initials were PK that always reminded me of ParKour.

shades of babylon...
Old 06-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
shades of babylon...

Does this have specific meaning?

Babylon is an ancient city?
& shades could mean shadows?
Old 06-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
Does this have specific meaning?

Babylon is an ancient city?
& shades could mean shadows?

shades in this case 'similarities to'...

babylon being the biblical place where different peoples were given different languages.

languages in this case meaning the association (by different people) of different concepts with the same physical experience. Kinda like, in the dream you two were doing exactly the same thing but experiencing different concepts when you read the text that was associated with what you were doing?

this is just a little different from the usual use of the word 'language' - wherein the concepts between two separate ones are similar but the utterance is different. In this case the utterance is somewhat similar but the concepts differ.

To follow the analogy further, you two in the dream were discussing the differences in what you read, this is like comparing the differences between two different sets of concepts, or different 'languages'.

anyway your dream just screamed bablyon at me so I was moved to say something
Old 07-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Experiencer
Oh I didn't even pay attention to the whole different languages part.
For me It was like just words are 2d & space is 3d or something?

Thank you for both of your insights!