Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Master
Chariot meaning in breakup?

I can't get my head around this one.
I am dealing quite well with my breakup, mind you, not really latching on to the illusion he's going to come back.
But I have drawn cards a few times to see how he's dealing with it, and apart from things like Swords 3, Swords 5, Swords 9, Cups 8 and so on, I also keep getting the Chariot for what he'd really want with me or how he feels about me.
And I cannot work out what the Chariot is telling me in this case?
That we moved too fast? That he's quickly moving on? But those interpretations wouldn't express how he feels for me, would they?
Right now I got Queen Wands, Wands 2, Swords 8 for how he feels about us breaking up. I'm assuming he's not feeling too happy.
Then for how he feels for me, I got Cups 8, Chariot, Knight Wands.
What is this saying, esp the Chariot since that keeps coming up.

Anyone?
Old 26-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Deactivated Account

My stab just focusing on Chariot, I get the sense of major movement, pushing forward. There is a bit of a fierce/definite energy for me with this card. I feel this is also an 'Actions' speak louder than words' card.Mind over heart because there is decision/desire to move and conquest... aka; mind has been made up.

The energy with the Chariot is very robust I feel.

Quote:
Then for how he feels for me, I got Cups 8, Chariot, Knight Wands

This looks like he moved on to 'conquest(s)'. I know we had this talk before in another thread, "the courts thread", The Knight of wands energy is err, I don't have the kindest things to say about this card in love matters. In my personal opinion,this energy is never satisfied, always looking for play ... not a bad thing unless of course your hurting people in the process... I also get this card for men who are 'taken' and still like to talk to me even though I have no emotional interest. Just a social charming kinda energy that likes to tip their toes were there is opportunity for excitement( for them)

Card reading is tough when there is heart break/ache. I say give it time /rest with the cards. A good week or two. Your emotions could be getting in the way and throwing the cards off, and the healing/dwelling could be more reflective of your energy and fears not his.
Hey, this wave will pass, I trust it will get better as all emotions/circumstances are temporary. (((hugs)))
Old 26-11-2017, 08:05 PM
55Degrees

I'm sorry to hear about your break up, sending you {{{{hugs}}}}.
To me
Quote:
how he feels for me, I got Cups 8, Chariot, Knight Wands.
The Chariot here is the main carc
suggests he has fond memories of the relationship but doesn't see a future with you (8 of Cups). Maybe you both wanted different things or were heading in different directions (8 of Cups + Chariot) and that made him feel at odds with the relationship (Chariot). I'd suggest that he wishes you well in future endeavours and wants you to move on (Chariot + Knight of Wands).
Old 27-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Master
Thank you both! More to add to my journal, haha.
I read somewhere Chariot can also indicate long distance, which we had. Maybe that did become too much of an obstacle for him as well.

Thank you for the feedback! And thanks for the hug, Pisces! much appreciated!
Old 07-12-2017, 04:35 AM
Experiencer
Sorry to hear about the break up!! Those can be so hard sometimes :( I tend to interpret the Chariot either as being pulled in separate directions, or about wanting control or needing control (given the other cards I wouldn't say being in control...). He doesn't seem very hopeful about the situation, but he may be feeling conflicted about it all? Wanting to move on but struggling with it? Someone once told me the Chariot is a bit of a bumpy ride...
Sorry if I'm not much help! Sending hugs your way though xo
Old 07-12-2017, 05:32 AM
Master
Chariot could be major feelings despite break up, something that will take a long time to get over, because of the integrity in partnership. so this could be major feelings despite break up and will leave major impact. Just my interpretation of it.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Master

Fairy Crystal hugs, hugs and more hugs.
Chariot could indicate that he is determined to move fast, right ahead, not looking left, right or behind (at what was). He has fond memories but does not plan to linger there.
Take lots of care.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:26 AM
Knower

FairyCrystal chariot = his moving on fast, his got a goal and somewhere he wants to get to.
Now you can move on too xx
Old 07-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Master
Thank you for your kind words!

I was told he is in pain, so I'm guessing conflicting feelings.
Taking notes for my journal as well.
Not planning to linger with memories, I guess not. He's a man, they compartmentalize.

Thank you all!
Old 08-12-2017, 06:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you for your kind words!

I was told he is in pain, so I'm guessing conflicting feelings.
Taking notes for my journal as well.
Not planning to linger with memories, I guess not. He's a man, they compartmentalize.

Thank you all!
They compartmentalize yes:(
I guess they do realize but much later. Maybe women register their own feelings faster. They seem more clued in emotionally I guess.
Hugs xx