Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-09-2017, 02:05 AM
Seeker

Managed to reach vibration stage

I'll make this quick and easy for all of us. Today I stayed home sick, mostly a cold, so I managed to go to sleep easily in my bed. I don't remember how long it took me but I just tried to let go of the stimulation of my body, like how the blanket was touching my skin or how my weight was on my bed. After that, with my eyes closed, I saw a clear heavy circle in the darkness; sometimes with a dark blue outline (to be more specific it became dark blue then there was no color, became dark blue again and so forth).

I was scared for a few seconds thinking there was some malevolent spirit (dont think there isn't after the event) but I calmed down, now during all this, my torso was vibrating. I don't remember anything about my legs or feet; to be more clear I don't really remember the vibration at all! It wasn't really a big thing for me at that time even though it was only several hours ago (perhaps I'd imagine a much more eventful experience? It felt surreal honestly). I don't know what happened after that, I just know that I didn't astral travel/project, unfortunately.

Anyone have any advice for me?

Thank you,
even if you didn't leave a message on this thread its nice for someone to. hear my story.
Old 21-09-2017, 02:58 AM
Seeker
Hello,

That sounds like an intriguing experience, I don't have much experience at all with Astral Projection but I hope to fix that. Anyways, it sounds like you were close to experiencing full body sleep paralysis, hence the vibrations you think you felt in your torso, the vision of the circle is very interesting but I really have no answer as to why it was there, perhaps it was simple imagery experienced when in a deep state of relaxation like you were or while in sleep paraylsis. Or maybe it was something meaningful to you, only you can decide if it is meaningful.

Also, I doubt any malevolent spirit of entity was involved, a lot of people experience shapes and colors when observing the backs of their eyelids, especially when they are as relaxed as you were.

Try to reanimate the feeling of that state when you are tired and can easily sleep and see if you can reach this stage again.

Sorry for not giving you any concise information, I did my best to examine your experience lol, Good Luck on your Journey Friend.
Old 21-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the reply wolf. Ill try to replicate the feeling again once im able. Good luck to you on your Journey as well friend.