Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-07-2017, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

Clearing after an attack by text?

Hi guys, I just got a horrible, nasty, personal,hard-core text from my sister in law that was only sent to me because she verbally attacked my husband because after she requested an apology, when he refused because he felt he did nothing wrong, she verbally attacked him. I stand by my husband and told my brother so, and I guess he read her my texts and so she attacked me saying horrible, horrible, personal things.

I feel like absolute crop ( can't say the real world here I guess). Does anyone have any advice how to clear this away? I hate this feeling. I grabbed the sage and my husband says it won't help.

Thank you
Old 24-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

By now I truly hope the negative energy has left you ... but in case it should happen again, or be lingering, I use salt to clean my aura of other people's gunk. If I only have time for a quick fix, I literally rub my hands with table salt over the sink and then rinse it off, with the intention of washing away the negativity. If I have more time, like at night, I will soak in epsom salts, say 1 cup to the tub.

Also, chanting OM or just listening to some of the OM chants on youtube will clear negativity ...

A friend who is a psychic uses Florida water in a sprayer to cleanse auras of negativity before she does her readings, but that can be hard to find. Nice, citrus-y smell!

Sorry you have to deal with this.
Old 25-08-2017, 02:34 AM
Seeker

I've used sage in similar situations and it worked well for me. I also do energy/chakra clearing meditations I find on youtube. Aura sprays are my new best friend! They're easy to make and you can set all sorts of intentions for them and even use them to cleanse the energy around your home if you're so inclined.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Seeker

Here are some basics cocnerning psychic self defense:

1. Focus on what is important to you, and this only

2. Consecrate it to God, and think about it more and more

3. See the adversaries as a chance to get better

4. Use all the above as a base to avoid fear and attraction towards adversaries. Don't get distracted by them. Just do your thing in the glory of God.