Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Master
awaken the third eye book

Hi everyone

Have anyone read this book: http://www.clairvision.org/books/ate...-excerpts.html

Has anyone read or done the exercises in this book??

I have started to do the first exercise and feel like i have raised my consciousness by a weird feeling in my mind and i getting really excited about it.

Would just love to hear your experiences or opinion about the book?
Old 11-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Pathfinder

Well, it does look interesting. Just from reading the excerpt on the website, I like how he explains the third eye. There is so much misleading information out there that says it is on your forehead, or in the pineal gland, which are two very different locations. I like how he says it is more of a tunnel starting at the forehead and goes to the rear of the brain. That makes a lot more sense to me.

I will think about buying this book, so thank you for sharing.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Pathfinder

Sorry for double post, but just wanted to mention that I stumbled across a free copy of the ebook online today, by accident!

http://in5d.com/awakening-the-third-...-you-wish-for/

its at the bottom of the post
Old 15-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars
Well, it does look interesting. Just from reading the excerpt on the website, I like how he explains the third eye. There is so much misleading information out there that says it is on your forehead, or in the pineal gland, which are two very different locations. I like how he says it is more of a tunnel starting at the forehead and goes to the rear of the brain. That makes a lot more sense to me.

I will think about buying this book, so thank you for sharing.

Hi Starts

I have stopped doing the practices of the book because i have read a post from a site that one guy warns and regrets doing the first exercise from the book. Regrets opening his third eye.

You could decide for yourself but please read this before you go on with the exercises.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread679265/pg1

here is the technique he is talking about in this book. http://www.clairvision.org/technique...echniques.html

Here something thay happens to him. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread679265/pg3 .It's the 8th or so post on that page
Old 20-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Newbie ;)

I wouldn't stop practicing on acount of one man's tales. I started doing the exercises from the book and found them really down to earth and actually working. the Thoat friction and awareness in the eye give you a portal to the etheric and astral layers.
I am actually trying to find more material from the school since they really charge a lot of money for their Knowledge Tracks and you have to get them by sequence.
Old 21-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahadeva
I wouldn't stop practicing on acount of one man's tales. I started doing the exercises from the book and found them really down to earth and actually working. the Thoat friction and awareness in the eye give you a portal to the etheric and astral layers.
I am actually trying to find more material from the school since they really charge a lot of money for their Knowledge Tracks and you have to get them by sequence.

Hi

It's just not him but a guy saying it took him 2 years to get use or deal with what was happening to him after using the techniques in the same book.

I though i was ready till i read theses things happening to him.

Believe me i was heart broken when i had to stop as i juts got the throat friction right and i could feel my consciousness move up higher. Also,

A person has to ask yourself if your ready for it and can you live like it with all the negative stuff coming out of your sub-conscious and spirits you see. If your ready the good luck but i thought i was ready but i am not at least not now

one's your third eye is open there is no turning back, otherwise i would do it too.

It's really a real good book to read and so much more than the third eye but other chakra's too. Let me know how it goes plz then maybe i start again.
Thanks
Old 22-07-2017, 11:52 AM
Pathfinder

If you don't feel you are ready, then you aren't. At least you are using good intuition.

The people that you are mentioning that are having frightening experiences, probably did not do the required grounding work and balancing the rest of their chakras, or the protection meditations. They were working at a lower vibration, therefore letting in lower vibration entities.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:09 AM
Pathfinder

Sounds interesting
Old 26-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars
Sorry for double post, but just wanted to mention that I stumbled across a free copy of the ebook online today, by accident!

is it provided free by the artist/creator? if not then you should probably take a sneak peek and respect the artist/creator by participating in the real world energy exchange that they have decided is best for sharing their message... just a thought :)

i used to read and watch and listen to a lot of pirated material... but i forgot to support the artists that make this world such a beautiful place to live in... i'm getting much better at purchasing things that i resonate with... it's fun spending money on things that bring me joy and encourage conscious evolution :)
Old 26-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi everyone

Have anyone read this book: http://www.clairvision.org/books/ate...-excerpts.html

Has anyone read or done the exercises in this book??

I have started to do the first exercise and feel like i have raised my consciousness by a weird feeling in my mind and i getting really excited about it.

Would just love to hear your experiences or opinion about the book?

I would say, that it is a nonsens. Original Hindu yogis do meditation on Ajna chakra, when They want to open the third eye. Nothing else. But, take it a longer time daily effort. But, there is a risk Ending the cycles of lives, so yogis they want real powers try open chakra Anahata. About three months meditation on Ajna and then Years of permanent focus on anahata chakra. See The secret of the golden flower, translantion by Richard Willhelm. But there is Third eye called Heavenly heart and Anahata a Fleshly heart.