Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star
Nah that's cool, and is more or less in line with what I figure also. Being more certain that the situations is nuts helps fuel the ability to stay out of the situation/not try to reach resolution etc. Being conscious that they're irrational, insecure people helps guide my future actions too (eg going the extra mile to prove I'm not poaching patients, making sure I leave work on time because despite having a key and being able to let myself out, apparently it puts an unacceptable burden on others when they have to "kick me out" from doing notes after hours...).

Reading for angelic star
* RWS

7 of Swords reversed

You know exactly what you need to do. There's no need to dance around or try to over-complicate it; the easy straightforward option is the best way.

Next reading for tealily
Q: What's the main lesson I'm meant to learn from my current job?
Old 02-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted&HerbaceousSmall
Hope no body minds me joining in

Reading for Tealily

Will I receive a promotion within the next two months at my main place of employment?
Yes, I think so.

The cards seem to be saying that indecision and fear are holding you back and confusing the situation, but the fears are groundless.
I'm getting the impression that the result hinges more one your own opinion and your own voice pushing yourself forward, but you might need to think outside the box and negotiate to get the best result.

In short, I think the cards are saying: it's all going to be fine, but you need to be brave and hold your head up high- the results are more down to you than you might think

Hope I've done ok with the reading and more importantly that you get what you need!
Updated feedback for Spotted&HerbaceousSmall
I haven't got the promotion yet, but I think my boss is desperate for me to stay because he has agreed to possibility of early promotion provided certain (reasonably achievable) targets are met within the next few months.

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the main lesson I'm meant to learn from my current job?
Old 02-10-2017, 08:06 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily
What's the main lesson I'm meant to learn from my current job?

Knight of Wands, 6 of Wands.
Well, it hasn't been all bad and your current job is teaching you valuable personal lessons. Both of these cards are 'victory' cards in their own way.
The Knight is the seeker of victory, crusading for things he feels passionate about. 6 of Wands could be the same person now enjoying the victory (whether he has cheerleaders or detractors) and feeling a sense of a job well done.
The Knight of Wands shows you that you're learning to take risks where before you may have been more reserved, and these risks pay off.
You will learn that standing your ground actually pays off for you and small, personal victories can be rewarding.

Next reading for Pisces
I'm attending a family function soon (ugh, large gatherings of people drain me), how can I best deal with the surefire bickering of extended family?
Old 02-10-2017, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for tealily

Well, it hasn't been all bad and your current job is teaching you valuable personal lessons. Both of these cards are 'victory' cards in their own way.
The Knight is the seeker of victory, crusading for things he feels passionate about. 6 of Wands could be the same person now enjoying the victory (whether he has cheerleaders or detractors) and feeling a sense of a job well done.
The Knight of Wands shows you that you're learning to take risks where before you may have been more reserved, and these risks pay off.
You will learn that standing your ground actually pays off for you and small, personal victories can be rewarding.

Next reading for Pisces
I'm attending a family function soon (ugh, large gatherings of people drain me), how can I best deal with the surefire bickering of extended family?

Reading for Pisces Moon

Ace of Cups

Try to be more forgiving to others, even though they annoy the pants off you. Remember that everyone has different stuff in their lives and feel things differently to yourself. Find the love, girl!

(Apologies I'm only doing one card readings at this stage, I'll have to build up to anything more in-depth, I'm just so out of practice).

Next reading for Pandora:
What's the best way to get rid of negativity in my life at the moment?
Old 02-10-2017, 08:28 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Reading for Pisces Moon

Ace of Cups

Try to be more forgiving to others, even though they annoy the pants off you. Remember that everyone has different stuff in their lives and feel things differently to yourself. Find the love, girl!

(Apologies I'm only doing one card readings at this stage, I'll have to build up to anything more in-depth, I'm just so out of practice).

Haha, I try, really I do. I do think I need to go with an open heart and not dread from past experiences.

Next reading for Pandora:
Old 02-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for tealily
Feedback for Pisces Moon
I definitely hear the 'crusading' bit and negotiated firmly in my job, and celebrated my small personal victories. I also got criticised for all of these

Reading for Pandora

* Fountain
5 of Cups reversed

Ah, the old 'it's time to step beyond' chestnut. This one is way easier to say than do, but it's all about letting the emotions be, express them, and then bravely start to move forward through them. Things will get easier as time goes on. You need to move forward trusting that things will get better eventually, even if you don't feel it get easier immediately. Things like daily gratitude writing and reminding yourself of what you DO have, what proactive strategies you've put in place and what things are firmly under your control etc will help you feel more in control of your life. Hope this helps.

Next reading for tealily
So after last month's s--- show at work, how am I going there?
Old 02-10-2017, 10:38 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Pandora

RWS
Moon, Judgement, 9 of Coins.
I feel I probably know too much about the reason for your negativity but hope this reading helps.
These cards suggest that your negativity is more than 'just feeling a bit negative' and there are deeper underlying issues that need dealing with. The Moon suggests that you should not be afraid of facing the darker thoughts that cloud your well being.
You're undergoing a new phase in your life and what has gone before no longer applies (Judgement), there is a sense of feeling some fear of what now lies ahead (Moon and Judgement combined).
This new phase sees you mastering control over your life, something that feels as though you are struggling with or feel bad about, (hooded falcon in the 9 of Coins). This also suggests you fear being seen to enjoy your freedom (probably not the right phrase) as the lady is within the grounds of her home (Judgement and 9 of Coins combined)
It's time to release the falcon, spread your wings and get back out into public view.

I'm trying my hand at bibliomancy readings, so used Linger by Maggie Stiefwater, page no. 307 and was drawn to this passage:-
"It seemed to me that knowing would be more work than not knowing."
This suggests again that getting out of this negativity is going to require dealing with difficult issues that you don't really feel ready to deal with.

Q.My 12 months with the Waite Smith is coming to an end, what have I gained from this year of study?
Old 02-10-2017, 10:45 PM
Master

Reading for Pisces Moon
* Fountain

King of Swords: You 'get' the tarot more now. I'm feeling structures, patterns, all those little links between cards but also between decks. If tarot were a language, you have increased your fluency, so to speak.

10 of Wands: LOL, apparently doing this 12 month's of study has made you think you have lots more to go! Hopefully more to do with tarot in general rather than RWS (I know how much it isn't your favourite deck)

Advice: The Emperor. These past 12 months have been amazing for your foundation work. Moving forward, it's about taking what you know and really applying it to your future studies/practice.

The KoS and Emperor are really strong cards here; there's clearly been a lot of thinking and dedication put in. Well done :)

Next reading for tealily
Old 02-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Master
Pisces Moon & tealily:

Thank you so much for both your readings (wow, I got a doubler from two excellent readers, how blessed am I?).

They are both awesome readings and each resonated extremely well. I'm quite overwhelmed and am reading them both over and over again. Really helpful, thank you both again.

Next readings for tealily: So after last month's s--- show at work, how am I going there?

AND Pisces Moon: Q.My 12 months with the Waite Smith is coming to an end, what have I gained from this year of study?
Old 02-10-2017, 10:50 PM
55Degrees

Haha @tealily. Snap!!!

I'll read for your question now.

Reading for tealily

Oh no...
8 of Wands, 10 of Swords, 6 of Swords.
It appears that last month has strengthened your resolve to leave much quicker than you'd anticipated.
You've had a very rapid learning curve (8 of wands), that has served it's purpose but now feels as though that progress has reached its conclusion (8 of Wands and 10 of Swords). You are now feeling 'stabbed in the back' by what went down and no longer have the energy to deal with it any further (10 of Swords).
Mentally, you've already left (6 of Swords) and appear to just be going through the motions.
I'd say overall your motivation has gone and you just turn up, do what is required and go home.
Soz.

Next reading for Pisces

Q. What will I gain (or not) by accepting the job offer from last week?