Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-06-2016, 02:59 AM
Lepus

Arrow Crop Circles

Hello,

Crop Circle at Gerlingerstraße, Berlin, Germany. Reported 12th June.

A new crop circle has just been reported with these photos and a short aerial video. It was filmed, 12th of June, at Gerlingerstraße, Berlin, Germany. Video link: Noch ein Kornkreis am 12.Juni 2016 in der Gerlingerstraße, Berlin

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 16-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Knower

looks like a bunch of question marks forming a circle. Wonder what it means spiritually and if it will be connected to the full moon?
Old 16-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Master

There are many interestings sites - here's one.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...y-knows-about/
Old 16-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Master
It looks like this field is very close to a built up area and high rise apartments that might even have a view of the field, yet this circle isn't accompanied by any reports of unusual activity, I'd like to see how their local newspaper reported this one.
Old 19-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Lepus

Hello,

Crop Circle at Wiltshire, UK. Reported 16th June.

Video link: Crop Circles 2016 - Wiltshire, UK - 16th June 2016 - UFO 2016 United Kingdom

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 19-06-2016, 08:24 AM
Master
Thanks for posting these Lepus, I like to look at them critically for signs of sub standard work, I hope you don't mind, this one is not symmetrical specially in the first lines distance from the adjacent line on each square spiral, and the square dots inside the spirals are all different shapes. Plus the pattern is quite weak, I would suspect man made.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:29 AM
Lepus

Hello django,

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Thanks for posting these Lepus, I like to look at them critically for signs of sub standard work, I hope you don't mind, this one is not symmetrical specially in the first lines distance from the adjacent line on each square spiral, and the square dots inside the spirals are all different shapes. Plus the pattern is quite weak, I would suspect man made.

That was my initial thought from reading the comments, but I posted it anyway. Here is a link of all the crop circles: Crop Circle Center

I decided to make it a habit on posting crop circles whether man made or not. Thanks for your input.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 19-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello django,

That was my initial thought from reading the comments, but I posted it anyway. Here is a link of all the crop circles: Crop Circle Center

I decided to make it a habit on posting crop circles whether man made or not. Thanks for your input.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Yeah, post 'em all, keep us on our toes If only we had a few mathematicians and astronomers among SF members.
Old 19-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Ascender
there is faint violet bluey circles at the bottom left of the picture
i count five of these circles wonder if farming chemicals or photo discouloration can be ruled out ?
0 0

0 0

the zeros in my post point out the formation of bluey circles the photo in berlin germany second from top photo
Old 22-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Crop Circle at Chilcomb Down, Hampshire, UK - 21 June 2016

Video link: Crop Circles 2016 - Chilcomb Down, Hampshire, UK - 21th June 2016 - UFO 2016 United Kingdom

Blessed be,
Lepus