Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-06-2016, 09:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Aliens are not physical beings. They do not come from physical dimensions, but spiritual. I have seen a few UFOS in the sky between 1-5am and when it gets early , their alien ship suddenly disappear in the sky through evaporation.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
Do you know where I can find more info about it? I mean, where did you learn this is an Annunnaki and Sirian design? Why would my mother and others look right in the moment they were visible if they don't want to be seen?
Yeah, my mother said they look nothing like it, but they wanted to make people believe it was in fact a weather balloon that they saw and just dismiss it.

Have you ever heard accounts of UFO sightings where two people witness it, but one person does not remember as if their entire memory has been wiped out?
And I'm sure you've heard that experiencing time lapses/missing time is very common when it comes to abductions and ufo sightings. That is also another symptom of having your memory erased.

Also, if there's an abduction waiting to occur, they will "call you" so that you will come to them. So, basically you'll just sense that there is a reason you should go outside and will just happen to look up in the sky and see the ufo at that moment in time. And that's usually a sign you're going to be visited. And usually, people don't remember these visitations... but sometimes they are lucky enough to.

Because that happens on a regular basis, because ET's have the technology to erase your memory. They will do that even to their team members starseeds and walkins that are related to them because it's protocol. One thing you should know about ET's, is that they are all about the mission, you don't often find them breaking the rules, but sometimes they make mistakes. Or sometimes they'll let you see them or give you a sign when you're losing hope or something.

But mostly, the odd times people do see UFO's and remember them, are the odd times that they have failed at preventing people from remembering that it happened, and that is something they don't like happening. So you can consider yourself lucky when you are able to see them. Sometimes they might show themselves to an entire group of people, but those are very rare occurrences, and still, most times, some people in the group will end up with their memories erased, or they will have a completely different memory than the other people.

Because they go to incredible lengths and follow very strict protocol to make sure they conceal their identity, and they do not like interfering in peoples lives because they worry it can cause a lot of negative consequences.

Ufo sightings and abductions and alien visitations would be WAY more common if they didn't erase your memory of seeing them all the time, because they are literally around earth all the time. And also, if you are a starseed, they are literally coming to visit you in your house and following you around all the time. If you're lucky enough you'll be able to find some factual proof sometimes, but it's really hard to do because they clean up the surroundings really well to conceal any trace that they've been there.

You can talk to them yourself if you learn to channel, telepathy, clairvoyance, etc. I think since you are interested in these things you might be a starseed or walk in.

I know this information because im an ET walk in and speak to my people on a regular basis.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulTrain
How would you know about the crafts? Very interesting , new to me.

Because my ET team mate is obsessed with technology and tells me all about it, and I don't always understand what he's going on about, because I'm not even techy here on earth. He's the equivalent of a dude who is obsessed with cars, except his cars are flying cars. And you know... I love antique cars like the next guy, and my dad has a great collection of mopars and I just love going to car shows, but I don't understand all that mechanic gibberish.
And quite frankly, I like antique cars, I just hate all these ugly new looking vehicles, and I also think my ET friends vehicles (or ufos) look ugly. The only vehicles I think that were ever truly amazing looking, were from the 60's and 70's earth time. Those are nice cars. Any other time frame and they just start looking weird.

And I'm really not that into technology, so it really bores me to hear about it. My ET friend seems to always be getting new vehicles that he wants to tell me about.

Just yesterday he was telling me all about his newest vehicle, which he called an "advanced dune buggy" that's meant strictly for hobby racing, more specifically desert racing, but of course it hovers and flies, and is as fast as a freaking rocket. It's an ugly little thing, certainly looks nothing like a car.
He says it is making use of a new technology just invented there, wind proportion, it's literally fueled by air.
Now the object of the sport is not to race across sand. There are these steep mountain cliffs in the desert, and what they do is race straight on towards the cliff, then take a sharp turn and race up the cliff all the way to the top, seeing who can get the most power in their vehicle, and seeing who can be the closest to the face of the cliff while doing so.
And that's what he considers fun.
But his dune buggy is all tricked out, sort of in an oval shape, and the ignition is just a push button. It's not big or anything, just big enough for one man. And like most of their vehicles, it has a bunch of weird screens and buttons and odd looking things on the inside. There's also a cage design like on an stock car to help keep them stay in place.

Anyways the annunaki are one of the most advanced races, more advanced than the sirians when it comes to their technological designs, and my ET family and friends are sirian. I'm a mix of sirian and pleadian decent but originate from sirius.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
, I think. The way they "move", appear, disappear, even the general look, it all points to something non-physical. From all I've seen so far, compared to all non-UFO para norm and spiritual phenomena, I suggest they are sometimes simply angels, time travellers, extraterrestrial time/dimension "travellers" or just God. Or maybe more.

I'd like to take one example, the saucer kind, from a distance, looking mostly like a flat-roundish light phenomenon.

There are ninety, not one, ninety identified UFO shapes by photographs & witness testimony including government such as air force pilots. That "flying saucer" is but one of those ninety.

Also may I suggest looking up, in detail, what aliens do to cattle. The mutilations. And then please imagine what sort of a creature does that to humans. Because well there's one, and some say more, known case in UFO circuits of a human being who underwent a similar mutilation and "by George" is wasn't humane in the slightest, it'd actually probably go well beyond your & all of the responders' concept of torture, while still alive.

As for aliens not being physical. Possibly they don't move on the same plane as us.

As for the concept they are "spiritual". Well if aliens are indeed spiritual, then god [any deity actually] must be one of them. That would make quite a bit of sense given there's numerous ancient cultures which claim of being visited from something in the sky.
Old 15-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Experiencer

@keokutah:

In reference to the Chibolton UK 2002 cropcirle ( the one with the alien looking being holding a disk with a message on it )

Which species of ET made the message?
What species is the pictured ET that is holding the disk with message?
What species are we being warned about that the message warns of?
Old 19-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
, I think. The way they "move", appear, disappear, even the general look, it all points to something non-physical. From all I've seen so far, compared to all non-UFO para norm and spiritual phenomena, I suggest they are sometimes simply angels, time travellers, extraterrestrial time/dimension "travellers" or just God. Or maybe more.

I'd like to take one example, the saucer kind, from a distance, looking mostly like a flat-roundish light phenomenon.

The shape reminds me of a form I've seen in a physics video about an electro magnetic apparatus with which plasma is being gathered. Particles gather in a half sphere, before transitioning into the next phase, space and form, as plasma.

What if this process of gathering for a next phase can be focussed to a specific point within the overall matrix, like a location or time and be kept under control and withheld from further transition, so that the transitioning is sort of paused and then reversed. During the state of pausing, an appearance in the focussed location or time should be a normal side effect. So, my saucer example would be a brief visit of an incomplete transition into pysicality, or into a different kind of physicality than that of the of the origin of the visitor.

Which means, those UFOs are not physical. They are briefly visiting a different place and time, a different dimension, on a non-physical basis. There are no ships or machines physically travelling through time and space. There are no ships or machines at all "here". It is more like a broadcasting, an apparition, but not physical. The inside of the broadcasted apparition is still where it "came from". It is just visible here because there is an intentionally generated frequency match. Like watching Live TV. There is no one physically in the TV box, it is a broadcast. What we see is in a different place, not in our living room or in our sky.

BUT: The broadcasting ones CAN interact in parts physically with us. Because of some devices or mental ability or both, through which they can reach far into another dimension. However, it goes only so far. If this transitioning would be completed, they would be here physically. But not by flight. More so by beaming plasma. With some electro-magnetic generator. If at all they are physical, which I doubt.

What do you think?

you are correct and wrong at the same exact time lol :)
allow me to explain.
what we consider physical, in reality, is only a state of dense energy vibrating at lower frequencies.
i have been taught how most ufo's work while i astral projected once.
what allows ufo's to travel the way they do is directly caused by the manipulation of its resonance frequency.the "aliens" have developed a way to control there ships frequency, when they pilot there craft, they become one with there craft, its like they merge. as there ships vibration frequency lowers, so do they, as there ships vibration frequency rises, so does theres.
see, if them along with there ships begin to resonate at a higher frequency then what is percivable by the human senses, then we wont see or detect them using our normal senses, our human senses are very,very limited.
you can also say that when they shift vibrations, they shift dimensions.
vibration and frequency is the force that acts to seperate dimensions.
for instance, an easier way to understand this is like so, when you astral project, your vibration frequency rises, thus, you are less dense then you normally are while in this 3d dimension, this is how and why we are able to pass through solid matter from this dimension.vibraton frequency is what seperates the dimensions.now, apply this same logic to an even higher frequency then that of astral projecting.while in the 4th and 5th dimensions, you cant interact with a dimension that is of higher frequency unless you rise your frequency even higher.so, you see, every time when you rise to a higher frequency, there is always an even higher frequency that you cant perceive unless you match its vibrations.
ufo's are machines that can literally transport you into the astral world or any other dimension, how ever, there is a limit on ranges of the frequency of the machines.in reality, we do no not need a flying machine to transport us into higher dimensions, we can already do this with our minds, the machines just make it alot easier and faster traveling through dimensions.

hope this helps :)
Old 24-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Master
The Aliens are multidimensional beings who are capable of living in the physical plane like ours by have the ability to move into other dimensions on demand. Some of them possess physical bodies like ours but theirs is different. Some come to visit and they are spiritual beings without physical bodies so aliens can be both physical and spiritual.
Old 28-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Master
In quantum physics, two seemingly conflicting and contrary things can both be true.

"What is real?"

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-08-2016, 05:38 AM
Experiencer
I have seen UFO up close

O.K this is something I don't talk about much, but you guys seem like an accepting bunch, and I guess it doesn't really matter if you believe me, but I am telling the 100 % truth.
When I was 13 years old my friend and I saw a UFO up close for several minutes. It was flying extremely slow ( maybe 10 miles an hour ) and was not very far from the ground ( maybe 3 stories from the ground. ) It had a strange humming sound like the generators you see in the back of townhouse complexes. It looked like a classic disc shape like you see in the movies with blue and red lights around the side and at the bottom in the center one really large bright white light.
We watched it for several minutes and watched it until it was out of sight. The next day I was very excited and told my parents and they said " that's nice dear " and I could tell they didn't believe me.
Old 07-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
O.K this is something I don't talk about much, but you guys seem like an accepting bunch, and I guess it doesn't really matter if you believe me, but I am telling the 100 % truth.
When I was 13 years old my friend and I saw a UFO up close for several minutes. It was flying extremely slow ( maybe 10 miles an hour ) and was not very far from the ground ( maybe 3 stories from the ground. ) It had a strange humming sound like the generators you see in the back of townhouse complexes. It looked like a classic disc shape like you see in the movies with blue and red lights around the side and at the bottom in the center one really large bright white light.
We watched it for several minutes and watched it until it was out of sight. The next day I was very excited and told my parents and they said " that's nice dear " and I could tell they didn't believe me.

Hi Crystal, My sister and a few business people see one the same way, hovering over a building and watched it slowly move out over the ocean, it still gives her goose bumps to this day. I myself have seen a large craft over the atlantic ocean, actually many of us did. : )