Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 23-11-2013, 05:46 AM
Dillon

Physicists now theorize that time is not linear, only our perception of it is. Like a movie where many scenes are videotaped out of order and later spliced and edited together.

its my understanding, its possible to step in and out of space-time and not so must travel back and forth in time.

also, in order to step in and out of space-time, one needs to warp space with a vortex. (tornadoes do this)

in the Book of Nahum it says, The Lord God has His way In the whirlwind and in the storm,

in the Book of Ezekiel it says, Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

in the book of 2 Kings 2:1 [ Elijah Ascends to Heaven ] it says: And it came to pass, when the Lord was about to take up Elijah into heaven (outside space-time) by a whirlwind,

in the book of 2 Kings 2:11 it says: Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind (outside space-time) into heaven

next time we see the prophet Elijah in the bible, is when he is talking with Jesus, I think about 600 hundred or so years in the future on the mountain of transfiguration in Isreal. (from outside space-time into earth time, again)

a whirlwind or vortex is like an electrical transformer wire that takes higher energy and lowers it.

or like flushing a toilet where a water vortex flowes from a higher energy state to a lower one.

Dont forget about hyper-time where time looks like it moves at different rates of speed. (time on the planet Jupiter moves slow than here on earth)
more gravity means a slower looking space-time rate. (1 day outside space-time is equal to 1000 Year on earth)

there are hyper-dimensions too, as one goes higher in dimensions one can see everything in the dimension below it. (like looking at a parade of flots and marching bands from a helicopter) one can see the end of the parade from the beginning at the same time

I hope this helps

Last edited by Dillon : 23-11-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:22 PM
ElenaR

Thanks Dillon! that sounds very interesting about the vortex/whirlwind. I recall David Anderson referred to the vortex as well.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
there are hyper-dimensions too, as one goes higher in dimensions one can see everything in the dimension below it. (like looking at a parade of flots and marching bands from a helicopter) one can see the end of the parade from the beginning at the same time

The idea of the different dimensions reminds me of the different states of consciousness. While meditating time always goes by quickly, as if it's sped up, as the level of consciousness is at a higher level during this period.
Old 19-12-2013, 05:29 AM
truestudentoflife

I believe, that because there are multiple universes, possibly infinite, where all outcomes happen, we do not travel back in time. Since doing so would be moot point, because another version has already happened in another universe. Therefore, I'm not sure I believe in time travel, as it doesn't make sense theoretically. As long as you believe in the multiverse. Forward in time, that may be a different story. Not sure.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by homercalf
I'm fascinated by the idea of time travel, but surely if it were one day possible wouldn't we have people walking about here and now today from the future????

me 2 evn mre so now i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔