Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Experiencer
Running through jungle?

Hi
I was hoping someone could help me understand a recent dream.

I was running through what looked like a jungle/wooded place. Sun was shining it appeared to be very hot. I think it was maybe a competition or race. I was running quite fast and managed to overtake one person. I then got stuck behind two guys because the track was very narrow with trees on either side, there was little room to overtake them.

I came to an open area where there was a huge snake. It may have spoken or told me something. As I continued to run, I had to be catapulted over a tree truck. This required me to lie down and be wrapped in some sack-like material. There were lions nearby. As I made it over the tree trunk a lioness came out. I stayed still so she wouldn't notice me.

Thats everything I remember. Any insights would be helpful. Thanks :)
Old 05-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
maybe yore runnin way of sumthng in real lif
sorry not gud it intretin dreams just dreamin dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Knower

Dream interpretation can be pretty tricky. I think most dreams are loaded with symbolism and that what the symbols mean for you are best discovered on your own. What a jungle and lion and etc mean to me are probably way different from what they mean to you.

You might want to take another look at this dream on your own. In it, you were running -- is there something in your life right now that corresponds with that? Might you be running to or running from something, even if 'running' merely means you're avoiding thinking about it?

There was a jungle, a lion and possibly a talking snake. If this were my dream, I'd figure the jungle represented an 'unknown' in my life, the lion a possible danger and the snake perhaps someone I wasn't sure I could trust (because I couldn't recall what the snake said). But that's just me. I'm sharing that to give you an idea of how symbolism might be interpreted.

In one part of your dream your progress was blocked by two other runners ahead of you, and in another part you were helped by folks who wrapped you in a sack and catapulted you over an obstacle. If you were to write a story about your life right now, using symbolism to tell it (like any of Aesop's fables, for instance), what part/s of your life would best be described by those symbols?

I have personally found that such answers are inside of me, and if I take the time to really concentrate on the questions I'll figure out what I need to know. Which is not to discourage you from asking for help here; I'm just encouraging you to take any info offered here and explore it further in focused meditation for verification and clarification.

Please let us know what you find. =-)
Old 06-01-2018, 02:13 AM
Yaoughta

Dreams of this nature can be more challenging to interpret from afar as some of the symbols can represent different things. Typically, running tends to represent physical exertion. You're putting forth a great deal of energy or you feel you're are or that you have to towards something. Jungles can represent lush vibrant ecosystems, but also the wild untamed and unexplored inner self. The lioness can represent fierceness, emotional aggressiveness or anger and being territorial. These are generalities though as the symbols can go other ways depending on the dreamer. This could be as the result of an interaction with a family member or loved one, particularly a woman and your thoughts about having to handle the situation. The snake is trying to provide you with the wisdom to do so if you would only listen. However, it could also be that you're going through a period of self-exploration and learning to face the roots of your aggressive self or it could represent your human experience of being born and thrust into the lion's den, in which case, lying low and hoping to not be noticed will only work for so long as sooner or later, you must face the lioness. The race and the competition is with yourself. Hopefully, that helps point you in the right direction.