Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2018, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Sorry for side tracking Gem

Want to carry on with Insight meditation
Old 22-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Sorry for side tracking gem

That's Ok it was effective in the happiness sense.

Quote:
Want to carry on with Insight meditation

Yes. As conducive conditions arise, it will be made possible.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I guess we could say it in a few sentences then, and all suffering would simply be be resolved.

It's not about saying it but feeling it.
Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional Gem.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Well I do care about a lot of stuff.
And even though I thought I was reported did feel like stars.
You are right. I should care less about those things and my perception of being misunderstood.
As for understanding you, understanding your emotional outpouring is pretty obvious. Even when you were upset last week, your feelings were apparent without being spoken. As for today, you said why you were sad and gave reason.

You show what you want in this thread. But sometimes we don't get what we want and we make choices or react in ways that shows itself off quite strongly. SO that "feel" level from you has been pretty obvious.

I don't need to show you anything, you know yourself best.

My conversations and comments, were only based on the moments I was aware of you. It doesn't tell your life story and I hear your points beyond feel level, when your not so antsy pantsy about things. Sometimes I choose not to hear them, because I know your feel level isn't clear. I am that good you know..hehe

Understanding can be born through each moment shared, it shows you in that moment. Moment to moment, whether it stays the same or shifts, I can see the difference in myself and others in this way, because I notice myself that way.

Did you know the more clear you are at the "feel" level, not containing what you would like to share and need, it comes across more clear and direct. You know people actually listen and take notice, but if your all wrapped up in yourself and being all antsy pantsy, the message and request will fall on deaf ears. Not always but sometimes for someone very aware of the underlying movements.

For you thinker types, it doesn't register of course until you gain the bigger picture, collate all data and then whosh, you spring forth like madam butterfly..Its worth waiting for.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
For you thinker types, it doesn't register of course until you gain the bigger picture, collate all data and then whosh, you spring forth like madam butterfly..Its worth waiting for.

Yawn..

Keep feeling clueless one..
Don't hold your breath for whilst waiting on this thinker type to spring forth.
You may suffocate.

Keep believing your interpretation of what I say from within the confines of what you think you know. I guess it's valuable to you.

With Love
Eelco
Old 22-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It's not about saying it but feeling it.
Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional Gem.

I'm more real life and living people.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:15 PM
Master
This isn't a personal discussion, it isn't right to discuss emotions in this place. This place is not a safe place suited to disclosures and feelings. Now I could see what was coming, and I mentioned these concerns to people in PM, and now it has come about. The thread has gone as far as it can go and has gone where there is more harm than good. There is nothing of benefit here anymore.