Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

I have this deck and I am completely confused as what to do with it!!! The cards appear to have really dark messages. So I put them away in a drawer. I would love to see how someone uses them!
Old 26-01-2018, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLilly
I have this deck and I am completely confused as what to do with it!!! The cards appear to have really dark messages. So I put them
away in a drawer. I would love to see how someone uses them!

Work with the Lenormand/ Kipper , Tarot first and it becomes easier to lay spreads and understand messages with this deck.
Old 26-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLilly
I have this deck and I am completely confused as what to do with it!!! The cards appear to have really dark messages. So I put them away in a drawer. I would love to see how someone uses them!

I use this deck, it is currently the only deck I have available to me, and they were previously owned by my Grandmother, so was due time eventually passed down to me. Upon my grandmothers passing my aunt had gone into the house and taken them. Had them stored. She gave them to me as she felt I would get better or more use out of them.

Reading them for me has been something else. I can read them, well enough. I have no issue interpreting the messages so far. I do not always go by what the cards say on them, I look at the whole spread- I use a cross shaped spread- And I try to interpret by imagery when the need arises, and by natural intuition.

However I do not take these cards out very often at all. Not because I am inexperienced when reading them. But I am eerily accurate with them instead.

I have successfully been able to read two warnings from them. I rather do find the dark imagery easier to actually pick up on warnings should they occur. I find perhaps with more upbeat imagery perhaps it may mess with my ability or intuition in this way, but like I said this is the only deck I have worked with for quite a long time, so I am not too certain on that.

In other words, I put my deck of this type away for a bit because I find them incredibly potent. The last warning I had gotten from their message I used a pendulum in combination with these cards, and got what I intuited to be a warning, and then further inquired with the pendulum for more specifics. I was able to see the event the cards spoke of, and ward it off- I had to speak up for myself- because I had stayed on edge after the reading, and was due to a level of awareness of a possibility of screwery (as I am terming it) able to see the danger coming.

That is why I asked angelicstar her personal experiences with reading these cards in particular, I find they can be quite strong, and no they may not always bear good news, but that is true of any deck.

But man do I sometimes wish I did not know, then again, being forewarned is quite possibly a blessing, and only feels like a curse.
Old 26-01-2018, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
That is why I asked angelicstar her personal experiences with reading these cards in particular, I find they can be quite strong, and no they may not always bear good news, but that is true of any deck.

But man do I sometimes wish I did not know, then again, being forewarned is quite possibly a blessing, and only feels like a curse.

@ saturnine sorry I totally forgot about this. I am not using this deck lately a lot. Strangely even tarot can be accurate and dark but it leaves room for more interpretation. Yes this one can be so accurate. I worked with the Lenormand for a year and it was a lot easier for me to use this deck then. Because traditional meanings can apply and easy to interpret.
I don't have a definite way of how I use spread etc to read from this deck. It's very random, sometimes I use the leaflet , sometimes it's also something I improvise for the moment.

smiles your end ~
Old 26-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
@ saturnine sorry I totally forgot about this. I am not using this deck lately a lot. Strangely even tarot can be accurate and dark but it leaves room for more interpretation. Yes this one can be so accurate. I worked with the Lenormand for a year and it was a lot easier for me to use this deck then. Because traditional meanings can apply and easy to interpret.
I don't have a definite way of how I use spread etc to read from this deck. It's very random, sometimes I use the leaflet , sometimes it's also something I improvise for the moment.

smiles your end ~

No need for apologies, it happens.

I will try here to give an example of the spread with the last reading (or the warning) to try and clarify how I read and interpreted the cards during this particular reading.

Set and centered to middle of cross- The card which represent female query if I am not mistaken number 18 or 19 I believe it may be 18, and male query is 19 or vice-versa, forgive me I do not have the deck in front of me as I do not often take them out.

Now before I had done this reading for self, I had prepared a Wiccan bottle- protective, for protection. I did not at the time feel I needed protection so much as had wanted to ward off negativity.

I mention this because of the spread and the way in which the cards played out. On the bottle with blessing water I had drawn an X. It came to me in the moment, I was actually shocked after had done it.

Query card female- Card directly above this card was The Rapiers. Angelicstar you may remember this card from the deck or not, but if you have the deck, it is one of the bunch. Now I saw the Rapiers above the Query, fine, wasn't finished turning cards yet.

Now with the spread I use it is a cross with two rows each side around the query card, cards are interpreted by closest to furthest.

So there was that right above me The Rapiers.

Further to the bottom right of the spread there is a broken Mirror card, or the broken mirror or shattered glass. Alright, to the left came either the scythe and the coffin next to that- I had these together with a previous warning, then one of the cards top right came up the railroad crossing, or tracks. Then I viewed the spread, and when I saw the Rapiers where they were next to the railroad and the mirror glass, and the coffin and scythe together. Bells rang.

It was the railroad track that put it together for me, as when I thought of that card in this sequence I remembered the last person whom spoke of railroad tracks with me. This individual I had felt harassed by. The Rapiers, the X looked like over me to be that I somehow had marked myself with the broken mirror- which spoke volumes to me of the previously prepared bottle.

I had decided I wanted to try usage of my pendulum with this reading to practice reading tarot for others here, and so decided to ask of the pendulum to finish the read. "Is this an accident"? Yes. "Does it involve someone else"? No. "Does it involve myself"? Yes. "Will it be disastrous or fatal"? No. "Will harm come to me"? Yes.

I was on edge for hours after this reading. Wondering what it was in regards to and whether or not it was a false reading, all matter of things up to Are spirits, or entities messing with my pendulum? Thoughts.

I eventually asked it if the situation or accident had come to pass. It indicated yes. To make sure I waited one more hour, then went out of doors to relax on the steps out front.

And then I was made uncomfortable by a man, a neighbor, who was walking straight at me, had not said a word, straight over to me, acting very strangely or I had felt strange as he was walking very quickly towards my step where I had been seated, did not halt, walking dead on, and neither of us had said a word.

I had caught him first at of the corner of my eye and turned to look him dead on. By the feeling that someone else was present, as he had been standing away at first and in a blind spot.

I knew then I had to stop him, And I did not want to act and act irrationally in case so I felt that I had to say something, and I said to him verbatim- "I assume you want to be punched in the throat"? I had no other choice I felt then to say that, and I will say I feel my words entirely justified. The man was quickly approaching me without a word, completely out of normal behavior- if he wanted to ask for something he would have. He caught me off guard, but it was more than that. I can sense these things sometimes. Like Braille.

To end, after I had spoken he looked like he snapped to looked around a bit to see how many others were present, there was a man hammering around his house, but I could hear and see he was atop his ladder at the roof, unable to help for the most part, and then the man- neighbor who had been charging at me, looked the part of creeping, and actually had the audacity to stand there a few moments after backing up staring at me, then got into his vehicle back across the street and left.

Yes I told someone about this, my father whom started out the conversation or the first things out of his mouth after being told were, so you threatened the guy? You don't know what he wanted, for all you know he could have wanted to ask for a cigarette".

My Cold response- Then he would have said something.

Again from my father- So you threatened the guy, he could have had the cops here on you for that-

My Cold response- No. I made an assumption. With his behavior of character, I assumed he wanted to get punched.

That is the best way I have of explaining the reading I spoke of and how the cards played out, and how by intuition and the pendulum I interpreted them.

And I am still very confused about this experience, and why it happened, and why I felt like I saw a warning with the cards.

And it is the reason I decided to do energy readings instead of offering Tarot readings, because I had wanted to try Tarot in combination with pendulum.

It is also the reason why now I will not even touch the cards. I am afraid to.
Old 26-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
No need for apologies, it happens.

I will try here to give an example of the spread with the last reading (or the warning) to try and clarify how I read and interpreted the cards during this particular reading.

Set and centered to middle of cross- The card which represent female query if I am not mistaken number 18 or 19 I believe it may be 18, and male query is 19 or vice-versa, forgive me I do not have the deck in front of me as I do not often take them out.

Now before I had done this reading for self, I had prepared a Wiccan bottle- protective, for protection. I did not at the time feel I needed protection so much as had wanted to ward off negativity.

I mention this because of the spread and the way in which the cards played out. On the bottle with blessing water I had drawn an X. It came to me in the moment, I was actually shocked after had done it.

Query card female- Card directly above this card was The Rapiers. Angelicstar you may remember this card from the deck or not, but if you have the deck, it is one of the bunch. Now I saw the Rapiers above the Query, fine, wasn't finished turning cards yet.

Now with the spread I use it is a cross with two rows each side around the query card, cards are interpreted by closest to furthest.

So there was that right above me The Rapiers.

Further to the bottom right of the spread there is a broken Mirror card, or the broken mirror or shattered glass. Alright, to the left came either the scythe and the coffin next to that- I had these together with a previous warning, then one of the cards top right came up the railroad crossing, or tracks. Then I viewed the spread, and when I saw the Rapiers where they were next to the railroad and the mirror glass, and the coffin and scythe together. Bells rang.

It was the railroad track that put it together for me, as when I thought of that card in this sequence I remembered the last person whom spoke of railroad tracks with me. This individual I had felt harassed by. The Rapiers, the X looked like over me to be that I somehow had marked myself with the broken mirror- which spoke volumes to me of the previously prepared bottle.

I had decided I wanted to try usage of my pendulum with this reading to practice reading tarot for others here, and so decided to ask of the pendulum to finish the read. "Is this an accident"? Yes. "Does it involve someone else"? No. "Does it involve myself"? Yes. "Will it be disastrous or fatal"? No. "Will harm come to me"? Yes.

I was on edge for hours after this reading. Wondering what it was in regards to and whether or not it was a false reading, all matter of things up to Are spirits, or entities messing with my pendulum? Thoughts.

I eventually asked it if the situation or accident had come to pass. It indicated yes. To make sure I waited one more hour, then went out of doors to relax on the steps out front.

And then I was made uncomfortable by a man, a neighbor, who was walking straight at me, had not said a word, straight over to me, acting very strangely or I had felt strange as he was walking very quickly towards my step where I had been seated, did not halt, walking dead on, and neither of us had said a word.

I had caught him first at of the corner of my eye and turned to look him dead on. By the feeling that someone else was present, as he had been standing away at first and in a blind spot.

I knew then I had to stop him, And I did not want to act and act irrationally in case so I felt that I had to say something, and I said to him verbatim- "I assume you want to be punched in the throat"? I had no other choice I felt then to say that, and I will say I feel my words entirely justified. The man was quickly approaching me without a word, completely out of normal behavior- if he wanted to ask for something he would have. He caught me off guard, but it was more than that. I can sense these things sometimes. Like Braille.

To end, after I had spoken he looked like he snapped to looked around a bit to see how many others were present, there was a man hammering around his house, but I could hear and see he was atop his ladder at the roof, unable to help for the most part, and then the man- neighbor who had been charging at me, looked the part of creeping, and actually had the audacity to stand there a few moments after backing up staring at me, then got into his vehicle back across the street and left.

Yes I told someone about this, my father whom started out the conversation or the first things out of his mouth after being told were, so you threatened the guy? You don't know what he wanted, for all you know he could have wanted to ask for a cigarette".

My Cold response- Then he would have said something.

Again from my father- So you threatened the guy, he could have had the cops here on you for that-

My Cold response- No. I made an assumption. With his behavior of character, I assumed he wanted to get punched.

That is the best way I have of explaining the reading I spoke of and how the cards played out, and how by intuition and the pendulum I interpreted them.

And I am still very confused about this experience, and why it happened, and why I felt like I saw a warning with the cards.

And it is the reason I decided to do energy readings instead of offering Tarot readings, because I had wanted to try Tarot in combination with pendulum.

It is also the reason why now I will not even touch the cards. I am afraid to.

Oh that was something, kinda scary that way
Well as a reader for numerous people, and also as an energy sensitive, unlike my previous experiences as in ' expectations' of how certain things would play out, I rather have a very cool take on things/ including this gypsy witch fortune telling cards. I have used them often and yes I hear of the dark connotation these cards hold. Ill luck/ assualts/ misfortune/ violence sometimes that can show up in a reading alot, while you read these cards for others. It does reflect energy, but not exactly that way I feel.
If one is more in tune with source, guidance comes variously, and how we percieve or expect or want and outcome ( the law of attraction ) affects how we impact the one being read , and also us in return the ones who read for others or ourselves.

From experiences sometimes things can shift, nothing is set in stone. Other times no they cannot, there is a way about things that are rather perhaps 'destined' to be and then there are those lessons where you have 'options' of learning.
With a friend I have exchanged previous readings with there were numerous changes for her in a very difficult situation over a span of months/ weeks , like from one extreme end to another. The readings would constantly change for her, every few days and sometimes the cards wouldn't expose the truth , other times they would give clues. The changes were drastic all throughout and none expectant from the spreads/ readings. There is the 'free will' or the 'will' and attitude to bring changes when we want to positive or negative. Readings can be great reflections on self, as in not to separate ourselves from an expectation , conscious or unconscious and relate it as in something was about to happen to 'us'. Sometimes things are serious, but they aren't always. A card indicating violence might mean other things in the spread, and not always that the person would be attacked. It also reflects the energy around the person or of the person.
While someone asks me a question for the moment, in the moment yes I can read the cards and tell them , but I also like to have an attitude of having 'options' to rather change.
Nothing is so dark and eery to cause us harm unless we let it. There is always a choice we have.
Tbh in my previous reading with the gypsy witch oracle, yes they have given me answers, and some very accurate ones, but then again when I have laid out the spread for me, many times over, numerous things shifted and have not come to pass for me. Maybe it's for the moment.
And now after having dealt with this pack of cards, I still prefer Tarot, because of habit maybe haha. It's the attitude we keep, the journey , the learning itself, and to each their learning happens differently. At some point maybe we agree to meet similarly , that is when we find our tribe or kin, but also not every reader is the same.
When I say leaving more room for interpretations, I meant as in also the attitude we keep. That is ultimately these are just divination tools.

If one is a sensitive, you can decide to take what you need from a reading and leave the rest. The expectation or thrill of something happening , as in fortune being told, is ancient to me , as in these cards hold that energy and give out that vibe, but that expectation has it's limitations. We can expand ourselves beyond that I feel. one cannot really predict what is going to happen every single moment in our lives, not the next hour, not the next 24 hours maybe, we have a free will choice over a larger scene in life.
As in for attacks, assaults, they are also a reflection of our own selves somehow, we hold the seed within self, so changing or shifting that to something like ' How can this be prevented ? ' as in not to fuel the energy of an expected 'attack ' or an assumption of an attack , or maybe a frequency of fear we hold of another out of our own insecurities. To explore and understand self in the dynamic and not just separate an expected 'fortune' being told or anticipating something about to happen.
Thank you for sharing this though, it has been interesting to read.
I am more and more finding during my readings that there is always a needed expectation of a positive shift even in the most dire of circumstances than tension. I have found that in my readings with the gypsy witch fortune telling cards as well.
If I have a significant example to exhibit right now, I would, but my numerous readings on this deck have had different connotations. I have picked numerous cards for the querent showing ill luck/ death/ violence, but I guess those can be interpreted differently.
I still prefer Tarot though right now, but I don't mind these deck of cards. It can get interesting for sure.
Thanks a lot for sharing this. I will try to bring a new example of recent reading and see what happens.