Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
Added value of Tarot of Sexual Magic?

I've been intrigued by this deck for weeks now, and considering buying it.
But I am wondering, does it really have added value or is it something you buy then never really use anymore?
I've understood the guidebook is cr@p, just a few lines per card. Is the deck easily accessible to interpret without proper guidebook?
Also read the stock isn't brilliant, very thin. So I'd also like to know how it holds up if you use it regularly?

Any help and insight is very mucho appreciated!

Old 13-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Master
No one has anything to say about this deck? Grin, I'm surprised.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:55 PM
55Degrees

It's not a deck I've really looked at or feel drawn to now that I have. I know it's a Lo Scarabeo deck and some people dislike their cardstock, I actually like their cardstock (makes a good deck to riffle shuffle).
Everybody's preferences are different so if you're drawn to it, go for it. Don't be swayed by other's opinions.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Master

Fairy Crystal
I have not heard of this deck. I just checked some reviews on aeclectic tarot and saw some card images. I agree with Pisces Moon. If it works for you go for it.
I have Decameron by Lo Scarabeo which I find fun and quite like. It may be comparable though SM might be more subtle and refined in terms of images I guess.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Master
If you are drawn towards a deck, it certainly has lessons you could learn from. Consider other options, images/ art work etc. If that's what you like then go ahead with it.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Master
THank you all!
I read some stuff about it on Aeclectic tarot forum, watched 2 YouTube reviews and I just bought it.
It will take 12 days max to get here, as it isn't in stock in any Dutch shop. But so be it. I really want this deck, somehow it really appeals to me, ever since I first saw it.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Master
OMG with a bit of luck I will have my cards in tomorrow or the day after! That's almost a week earlier than they said at first. Fingers crossed, as postal offices are busier this time a year. But I can't wait to have my cards :)
Old 21-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Master

Please tell us all about them here:)
Old 21-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Master
I think I will get them too actually , tbh I really liked this deck but I found a Akashik Tarot, that I am still waiting to arrive, it still hasn't yet. Guess my previous reading about this being delayed was right. Crazy crazy mercury retrogade ! Regardless I like this time, sheds more perspective on things by slowing it down. Thanks for the update.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Master
I will keep you posted :) Might even offer some readings to get the hang of it, lol. Not sure yet, so it ain't a promise, grin.