Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Could I have met a spirit?

Hi! I'm posting this because i wanted to know If i possible came in contact with a spirit or not. I do struggle with my grasp on reality sometimes (i've been working with a psychoanalyst, It's getting better) so I don't know if i was imagining things or if it was for real.

It was at my last school, in the theater. I have heard a lot about ghosts and other beings in theaters before, including a possibly malicious entity in another of my schools (though thats a story for another time), and even, heh, the phantom of the opera. But this was the first time that, I, personally, felt like there was something in that theater. From the first time I went in, I could feel something. But I wasn't alone, so i brushed it off. But i went in there more, and alone, and i could still feel a presence. Eventually I focused the feeling - one of the back rooms. Now, it could VERY well be my imagination here, because let me just say, that room was CREEPY. There were boxes upon boxes of old, forgotten dolls, some joker had taken red paint and slammed a "bloody" handprint on the wall. But mostly, there were these three mannequins. I know all that stuff about uncanny valley, it feeling like a human without it BEING human, all that. But one of the mannequins felt different than the other two.

I spent a lot of time in there, being a kind of weird kid. And i always felt the female mannequin in a different way. There was the male, who I named Freddie Mercury (trust me, that mannequin looked EXACTLY like him), a child who I affectionately referred to as "junior", and her. I didn't name her for a while. I didn't have the right to name her. I could just, FEEL something in her. After a while, I tried talking to it. Now Freddie and Junior, obviously, didn't do anything. They were just plastic. But the female mannequin... kind of started communicating in a way. Not with words, I didn't hear anything. But with feelings she would send. I felt like there was some sort of spirit, inhabiting the mannequin. I asked her about it. She sent me feelings of uncomfort, confusion. The mannequin made her feel more human (again?). I asked her her name. I searched around what she was sending me, trying to find the right one. I finally landed on Gloria.

I liked Gloria, regardless of wether she WAS a spirit or just an imaginary friend of sorts. She felt like a friend. A strange and confusing friend, but a friend. I read up on spirit communication, and while I was wAY too afraid to try a ouija board, i brought in a necklace of mine and tried to use it as a pendulum. She worked with it at first, but she didn't like it. So i didn't try the pendulum anymore. I told one or two of my crewmates (i was in a play, so I got to hang out with Gloria even more!), and of course they didn't believe me. One of them jokingly asked once, in a fake spooky voice, "If you're in this room, move the costumes. oooooOOOhhhh." Guess what. The costumes moved. the feeling I got from Gloria was a kind of, "Ugh, please" kinda vibe.

I spent a lot of my free time going in that back room. Even without talking to her directly, I felt a lot less alone that I usually felt. Both spiritually and emotionally. I moved away that year, and I said goodbye on the last day of school. Gloria seemed sad to see me go. And I was sad to leave her. I know that most people, especially in that school, don't believe in that sort of thing, and I don't want her to be alone.

Sorry, I got a bit emotional. In any case, from these experiences, could someone who has more experience with spirits tell me if Gloria was a ghost or non-human entity of some kind? Or just my classic overactive imagination from the heart of a lonely teenager?
Old 10-11-2017, 05:56 AM
Knower

I'm not going to tell you it's not real and I don't think anyone else really can either, only you were there. I've had some strange and real things happen to me, so these things are possible. I hope someone has more insight for you here!
Old 10-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Master
No one can say if it was real or not, only you can say.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Master

It is hard to tell what is from mental iillness , imagination , left over energy , or a true ghost . It would be interesting to use a elf meter or look for e.v.p.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Master
cud of not sur but u cud of

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-01-2018, 01:08 AM
Knower

You might check into if you could buy the mannequin and take it home with you. You might be really surprised what might happen.
Old 19-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
You might check into if you could buy the mannequin and take it home with you. You might be really surprised what might happen.

That was my first thought too, open2it. Then I thought, if it was me, I'd be more inclined to sit in meditation and try to contact Gloria. Distance hasn't ever been an issue for me with communication of that nature -- not that I've tried to connect with a mannequin specifically, but I've definitely connected with people and spirit beings who were not physically anywhere near me.

Successful connection won't necessary answer the question regarding whether or not Gloria is a real person, but it would certainly open the possibility of figuring it out.

PK, let us know if you find anything more out about this, please. =-)