Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 11-05-2020, 05:14 AM
Master
The search for Truth...... It seems to be the thing Everyone is looking for. Understandably so. It's one thing that can mess with us the most. As you age, learn from mistakes and triumph's seemingly one after another. Then one day you open your eyes and think of all the things you thought were truth are no longer true. Is that what one would call an awakening? Or is truth always changing year to year, place to place? I can understand why people really don't want to know the truth. It's scary to learn what you once insisted was the truth was wrong or changed. But I guess that's why they say the truth will set you free. that one day I realized the truth is in you, it may be different from others, hell it may even change as you grow and learn and it maybe difficult to except. I expect it to be a life long search because of change and personal experience.All I can do is trust it will set me free one day at a time if I believe the truth is out there.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:37 AM
ant

^You gotta wonder why...why humans were instilled with a brain to think,other than animals that accept what is front of them and there nonchalance to fate.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:56 AM
Master

I get the sense that some humans are currently coming to an inner understanding that divine 'truth' is rather subjective to the individual experiencing it

Given that many currently have the opportunity to direct our attention and go inward and seek our own inner truths...and realise that while we are all a part of one community, we are all very much universes unto ourselves as well, each having very unique inner experiences.

Of course, I am only speaking from my own immediate inner and outer experience at this time so feel free to take it or leave it as it is - a passing comment made by a passing traveller with some passing thoughts
Old 11-05-2020, 11:08 AM
Elfin

I'm thinking I can't even believe how many pages have emerged from this thread seemingly overnight !!!
Old 14-05-2020, 10:50 PM
ant

What floats ones boat?

Or to float at all?

With the tide,

Other than the conundrum ride.
Old 15-05-2020, 07:47 PM
Knower
Bunny

I'm thinking about this blog I'm about to make here in the "your space" section. I have a lot of baggage to unpack. 💀💀💀
Old 15-05-2020, 10:44 PM
Master
dredin wotss gona on me nxt
washn mashn dyz 1
thn
miccwav
duz 1
now my ovn seamss 2 hav dun 1
im thng sum 1s gt a voodoo doll on me makin my mashns do 1 om me
i juts wish ths itms cud of watedd in sted of now
im not byun on lin coz its wear u get hackt on stuff lk ths iv had frins had thr cardsss hakt
its why i us amzon vorchrs 2 by stuff
thng i no amzon runin lat on delvrys on sertn items iv fe its runin lat
coz stors is closd i need coz of cov19
im thngin if cov19 nvr happnd wot wud 2020 be k

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-05-2020, 11:25 AM
Suspended

Ambivalence.
Old 21-05-2020, 10:07 PM
Master
People are starving more than before. Its just a slower more painful death over a slight possibility of a faster one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl3tD8R8UIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO0jUX7rDLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zYwwCGeEv8
Old 31-05-2020, 06:39 AM
Master
Wondering if i would make a good vampire. Probably an excellent one.