Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-04-2020, 01:14 AM
Seeker

Differences between 3rd and 4th dimension realities

Basically, 3rd dimension realities are fear based and ego driven perceived realities, whereas 4th dimension perceived realities are based in love and acceptance.

Some fear remains in 3rd dimension perceptions because of the collective inherited beliefs passed to us from others who may tell us, or lead us to believe there is much to be feared in this world. Most of the collective fear originates from those who tell us who and what we must be fearful of, often with hidden agendas for name recognition, wealth, and the power to be gained for themselves, once we accept and support their ideas and plans to fix it for us.

In 3rd dimension realities our egos are mostly in control of our desires and what material possessions we think we need that may help fill the empty spaces in our hearts. Unfortunately, sometimes our fears and egos will drive us with attempts to control others and force them to comply with our ego driven demands.

We should not put all the fault on our egos, for it has in age’s past been an important survival tool to help give us the strength we need to fight for ourselves and families. In 4th dimension realities, we ask our egos to take a backseat to watch and learn how our higher selves guide and protect us from the pitfalls of our rushed decisions, mistakes and errors.

Here is a helpful questionnaire from Vickie Champion that offers insights of our realities in the 4th dimension. These are not all of them:

I pay attention to my thoughts and feelings more than what I see, hear, or touch.

I practice being grateful for several things daily.

I rely on God (Higher Power, Universe, Spirit, Source or whatever you call it) more than established rules, or others’ opinions.

I have courage and don’t let fear stop me.

I do not need anyone or anything to change for me to feel good, except my perception of the situation.

I observe my fearful and attacking thoughts, then replace them with loving thoughts as soon as possible.

I practice loving unconditionally. That means I concentrate on not letting any condition what-so-ever tempt me into not loving.

I use my inner guide, or intuition, to make decisions.

I practice forgiveness and send love to everyone who even slightly irritates me.

Please respond with how well you are doing in your own spiritual growth, and the struggles or hurtles within your conscious perceptions to escape the bindings of the collectively perceived 3rd dimension realities.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:09 AM
Master

Sorry, but scientifically that makes no sense.

Our physical reality is actually 4D, 3 dimensions of space and one dimension of time. However, we are probably more like 3,5 D beings, because we are helplessly hurled along the 4th dimension, at a steady place, unable to move backwards or forwards on our own, except for rare cases, like premonitions and dreams.

I have learnt that what differentiates higher beings is their ability to move along as they please, not only in the 4th dimension, but even higher dimensions than that, which also appear to be temporal in nature. In fact it is likely that they experience time the way we experience space, as a 3-dimensional construct, so they can freely move back and forth and between different timelines, whilst we ourselves are trapped in a single dimension of time.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Sorry, but scientifically that makes no sense.

Our physical reality is actually 4D, 3 dimensions of space and one dimension of time. However, we are probably more like 3,5 D beings, because we are helplessly hurled along the 4th dimension, at a steady place, unable to move backwards or forwards on our own, except for rare cases, like premonitions and dreams.

I have learnt that what differentiates higher beings is their ability to move along as they please, not only in the 4th dimension, but even higher dimensions than that, which also appear to be temporal in nature. In fact it is likely that they experience time the way we experience space, as a 3-dimensional construct, so they can freely move back and forth and between different timelines, whilst we ourselves are trapped in a single dimension of time.

Perhaps don't see it as dimensions but as densities.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Seeker

I would see the difference as you do Okey Dokey.

That is the 3D world is fear and ego based. As we learn to let go of ourselves through Ego Death, and step into the higher vibration's of love and forgiveness, we begin to see that there is another dimension in which we are all connected to one another. That what I do affects the rest of humanity through that connectedness.

We begin to place less value on materialism as we find happiness more through realising our "authentic" self and helping others discover who they truly are, too. That is higher living.

Blessings.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Experiencer

The way I think of it is in terms of the musical relationships of vibrations. Different emotions such as fear or joy have different "shapes" to them. I always think of this video as a good way to visualize the jump from 3D to 4D. Just like the sand preferring to stay in certain patterns our emotions will prefer new patterns. Patterns will be shared collectively but that does not mean there will be sameness everywhere. It is a higher order or individuality expressed depending where you sit in relation to the collective.

Resonance Experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yaqUI4b974
Old 12-04-2020, 02:02 AM
Master
Wonderful post and inspired list. The list reads like my day, all day, every day. Thank you for sharing that. It’s magic alright!