Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-04-2020, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Has anyone here followed Bruce Lipton? He has some wonderful stuff on YouTube, including the full lecture of "The Biology of Belief" which I find very good. I've got the book too :)
Yeah he is very similar to Joe Dispenza.
They are both teachers.
But what they teach are not words. They teach confidence.
The kind of confidence that goes beyond the mind.
The kind of confidence that has effect in your life.
And a positive influence on those around you.
They teach people to become as bright as the sun.
To restore your true nature from within.
Old 06-04-2020, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopia
It's Peace, Pure Joy, and Growth.
Maybe 'Utopia' designates whatever peeps think/feel will 'always' be (result in their and others' thinking/feeling Life is) 'good' and getting 'better'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGlo9LzmOME

I personally place 'Love and Joy' and 'Growth' in said regards at the top of my 'list' - often using a directional surf-surfer analogy to help communicate my 'point'.

The postulate and thesis in this regard which I propose and expound upon in my treatise is:
"It has more recently struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’– the primary motive (i.e. desire) ensconced in its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that."
Note: To me, this means that there is nothing more 'utopian' than the 'world' we are 'in' (note: in my view, this includes all extant psychospiritual realms, not just physically ensconced ones).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopia
This is in addition to BigJohns comment. I'm bracing myself for your comment. If you're nice we will let you come hang out with us.
Using the surf-surfer analogy, one can always reach as 'state' of 'peace' by diving 'down' under the 'surface', but the 'surface is where the real Love and Joy and Growth action (hence 'utopia') takes place.

In my view, the 'peace' (i.e. kind of 'bliss') that is experienced by and when one is motionlessly 'quiescently' 'suspended' underwater[/u] is a kind of mind-and-heart-less, easy-peasy, couch-potato, non-utopian kind of 'Life' (relatively speaking), a kind of 'vacation' from what's really potently/potentially happening, which couch-potato 'state' of Being many romanticize to the point where some of them foolishly seek to permanently 'escape' 'into' 'it' - even at the 'cost' of their 'soul' thereby becoming 'nothing' and ending their 'Life' 'story' in inaction. This 'state' is not 'utopian' by my definition.

High-Five, U-Lady!
Old 06-04-2020, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

See our Utopia would be different. Laziness is not allowed. Also, escapism isn't necessary. It's a great place and people want to work because they love what they do. This can be a reality, it really is easy for people to get along and work together. People make it difficult!! It's really not that far-fetched.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I really thing deep down in your heart you might like Utopia. But if you don't it's okay, there are other places. lol
Old 03-05-2020, 01:35 PM
Master
Joe D. is part of the current ongoing free Hay House "Heal your Life" summit.
And the info I've now learnt from him is amazing! He explains things much clearer/deeper than I've heard him do before including "The Breath" to move energy up.
The one thing I've been trying last hour is quite an eye-opener. He speaks about blessing of the energy centres, and I thought, "let's do what he says on the Solar Plexus."
And I find it's much easier to open the heart and tap into the field than it is to do the same with the Solar Plexus! I had not expected that as often the heart is closed.
To open up the Solar Plexus, connecting to the field, allowing and sensing, is far scarier. Makes you feel almost more vulnerable than doing the same with the heart.
Maybe that's because I'm a woman as women tend to do that more (overgiving etc.) as they haven't learnt anymore to be in the lower 3 chakras from which you can assert & express yourself and take in your rightful place.
But an interesting experience indeed, and I will do the whole lot, starting at the root.
Listening to Joe D. was truly an hour well spent!
Old 03-05-2020, 01:41 PM
Legrand

Hello Fairy,

It is my experience than men in general are not connected to this world as much as women because men shut down their contact with the three lower chakra more than women do.

Of course this can only be an opinion.

Have a great day!
Old 03-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Fairy,

It is my experience than men in general are not connected to this world as much as women because men shut down their contact with the three lower chakra more than women do.

Of course this can only be an opinion.

Have a great day!
What I was referring to is the fact that for thousands of years women were not allowed to speak their mind, have an opinion, make decisions -not even for themselves or their children-, were considered inferior and not important, gotten disrespect, and low and limited positions in society. A woman in the past was not allowed to study, to learn to read & write, to marry who she loved, or not marry at all. She wasn't even allowed to have her own feelings and emotions, like anger or pain/hurt, and so on.
All that resulted in energetically moving out of the lower 3 chakras that are about all these above things. As such, women's collective wound is in the belly. (1st three chakras)

Men could do all of those things, and as such have not moved from those chakras. They got hurt in other ways, affecting the heart, which resulted in energetically moving away from the heart chakra, and moving in the unpleasant imbalanced masculine energy which dominated life and society for thousands of years. They actually got stronger in those lower chakras, not balanced, but stronger nonetheless.
Men's collective wound is the heart.

Neither can be labeled worse or better. Both genders have a lot of healing work to do still in different areas.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What I was referring to is the fact that for thousands of years women were not allowed to speak their mind, have an opinion, make decisions -not even for themselves or their children-, were considered inferior and not important, gotten disrespect, and low and limited positions in society. A woman in the past was not allowed to study, to learn to read & write, to marry who she loved, or not marry at all. She wasn't even allowed to have her own feelings and emotions, like anger or pain/hurt, and so on.
All that resulted in energetically moving out of the lower 3 chakras that are about all these above things. As such, women's collective wound is in the belly. (1st three chakras)

Men could do all of those things, and as such have not moved from those chakras. They got hurt in other ways, affecting the heart, which resulted in energetically moving away from the heart chakra, and moving in the unpleasant imbalanced masculine energy which dominated life and society for thousands of years. They actually got stronger in those lower chakras, not balanced, but stronger nonetheless.
Men's collective wound is the heart.

Neither can be labeled worse or better. Both genders have a lot of healing work to do still in different areas.
My observations and understandings are aligned with the summary you (very clearly ) present, FC.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Legrand

Hello Fairy and David,

I cannot deny your historical point of view. Unfortunately, it is still also the case in many countries where women and men are still separated in their social interaction. The liberation of women from this man created society is far from being done.

My point was more from a physiological perspective. Men, this in general of course, in their adolescence when they become hard as soon as they get sexually aroused, learn vey fast to block their sacral chakra when in social relations, because it shows right away in public that they are sexually aroused. In this way they do not learn to associate the sacral chakra to sensuality and to the source of this life maintaining force. They just develop an on and off switch to this chakra and associate it only to sexuality.

I do not know of a businessman or an army general that takes a decision that will affect millions of lives, that does take such a decision with the sacral chakra open.

While women, when they are sexually aroused not having something pointing out to the public when they are, can learn more, in all aspect of life, to live the sensuality and respect of the life force than to just associate the sacral chakra to sexuality.

Regards,
Old 03-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Fairy and David,

I cannot deny your historical point of view. Unfortunately, it is still also the case in many countries where women and men are still separated in their social interaction. The liberation of women from this man created society is far from being done.

My point was more from a physiological perspective. Men, this in general of course, in their adolescence when they become hard as soon as they get sexually aroused, learn vey fast to block their sacral chakra when in social relations, because it shows right away in public that they are sexually aroused. In this way they do not learn to associate the sacral chakra to sensuality and to the source of this life maintaining force. They just develop an on and off switch to this chakra and associate it only to sexuality.

I do not know of a businessman or an army general that takes a decision that will affect millions of lives, that does take such a decision with the sacral chakra open.

While women, when they are sexually aroused not having something pointing out to the public when they are, can learn more, in all aspect of life, to live the sensuality and respect of the life force than to just associate the sacral chakra to sexuality.

Regards,
I wonder why you come up with sexuality? The navel chakra is about so much more than just that!
Since you're a man you don't know how or if women have to block their sexuality in public or not. A woman who shows arousal can be at risk, depending on where she is. Women have to be on constant red alert when out alone. Plus, we've been drilled to suppress our sexuality for thousands of years. Most have no idea at all of how to express their femininity, or even tap into it. I give courses on that sometimes and feeling this energy is always a huge eye-opener.

In any case, I'm not going to argue further. I know from experience coming to understand the masculine & feminine dynamics, both within and without, is a deep lesson and takes time to understand. It's a lengthy process, so much to learn about it, so many aspects!

OT - I felt awkward in my Solar Plexus, it was a little sore even, so I decided it'd be best to close it (further) for now. A learning curve I guess. A new discovery in how to best deal with this.