Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Guide

Psychic “Sight”, Clairvoyance or Seeing Energy?

I literally just had the strangest experience, well, the strangest for me so far!

I was reading something on my phone and my vision suddenly changed. I could focus only on each word I was reading and the surrounding words were blurry as if they were filtered through a bubble. I put my phone down and went to type something on my iPad and realized the same thing happened. I got up to go to the kitchen and looking around, it was like I was looking through a bubble or looking at a bubble...this is the best way I can describe it as a bubble only because although bubbles are clear, they have a shape, like an invisible edge with rainbow colors on the edge.

What I’m experiencing is seeing shapes take form like the edge of a bubble but they aren’t round and these edges move. I then went into the bathroom which has no window so when I close the door without the light on the only light comes through under the door...I looked around my bathroom in the darkness and the colored bubble edge became more vivid and colorful and the colors were almost flickering along the edges of this shape! I can’t look directly at it, it’s almost in my peripheral vision.

I’ve had very slow and subtle signs my “vision” may be opening up but this is out of this world! I guess my question is to those of you who can “see”, did your ability explode open or did is happen in stages? Any explanation for what I’m seeing?
Old 12-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Master

I hope it's a good spiritual sign for you, but you should consider a possible medical explanation too (hope you don't mind my suggestion; I mean well).

Quote:
Seeing stars or flashes in vision may be alarming, especially if it has never happened before. Many people say they 'see stars' when flashes of light occur in their field of vision. The stars may look like fireworks, lightning bolts, or camera flashes.

Several different issues may cause a person to 'see stars,' and many of them are no cause for concern. An isolated flash of light is usually harmless.

However, if seeing stars becomes frequent or is severe and sudden, a person should speak to an eye doctor right away.

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Guide

Oh believe me, my brain works very much on the logical side and I had thought of what could possibly be an explanation. This lasted maybe 10 minutes and disappeared after I closed my eyes a few minutes. I did become tired and drained just before the incident. It’s still early in the day here and I woke up with energy so it did feel like something was in my field. So strange.

I have been seeing things out of the corner of my eye on occasion, like shadows or movement. I haven’t meditated much lately but last time I did a couple weeks ago my eyelids were fluttering like crazy and I could “see” a vision in my left eye only, as if there was a picture pasted under my eyelid. Like I was actually seeing this, not like other visions I’ve had that seem to pop in where I’m shown an image...this was so vivid like I was seeing with my eyes closed. I suspect this is some new ability emerging, and believe me it’s nothing I’ve been striving for like how some people work hard to gain psychic sight.
Old 13-02-2020, 01:29 AM
Guide

Update:
I think I put the pieces of this puzzle together in the experience I had this morning with my vision. I reviewed the chain of events of this morning....

My friend sent me an article about twin flames. There was a woman who wrote in about her twin flame experience and I was captivated by her story. I immediately replied to my friend who sent me the article, meanwhile another friend was texting me so I was in between using my iPad for messenger and my phone for text messages when this strange blurry vision happened.

Anyway, it wasn’t until later this evening when I was describing my vision experience to my sister when she pointed out to me “oh, so you basically experienced what that girl said in the article” (I had forwarded this article to my sister this morning also). I replied to my sister “what do you mean?” She said there was a part in the article about the woman’s story where she was reading words and her vision went blurry. I don’t honestly recall reading that part because it was a minor detail to the rest of the story, so I had to go back and read it for myself and sure enough there it was:

“ Before I ended this relationship for the time being, I started having outer body experiences, visions and the lot. All sorts but one in particular I have to share. One evening I was reading a book and all of a sudden the lines became blurry, like some kind of foggy curtain was draped over the pages. And my vision turned outward like I was partly out of my body, but not totally, really strange.”

This seemed eerily similar to the foggy bubble or whatever it was that I saw while reading as well as around my home. Funny thing is, the website that article came from mentions the woman who wrote about her experience has since died in 2018. However, before I put all of this together, before my sister pointed out to me that what I experienced was similar to what the article said, I suddenly felt compelled to do a reading for my friend (twin flame related, the friend who initially sent me this article) to practice my abilities and it turned out pretty successful! Really funny how things turned out today.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:56 PM
Experiencer

I think you were experiencing events before they actually happened by the sounds of it. As a way of foretelling, and preparing you. Even tho sometimes they don't make sense until after they happen. The pieces fall together. Concluding to what you said in your last response.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Administrator
Please seek advice from an optician because it may not be a spiritual thing.
that you are experiencing

Namaste
Old 21-02-2020, 06:00 AM
Master
Are you still having the 'condition'?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 24-02-2020, 11:37 PM
Guide

No, it was a one time thing! Which tells me it was most likely some kind of unexplainable experience.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Lucky. I often times experienced redness in my vision associated with what you are describing. I personally view it as subphysical distress in my local area or on me personally. Some spirit or some other may be venting anger around me I figure when that happens. For me airflow in my environment helps when there is subphysical stress or sometimes cleaning things up a bit as it helps the general mental environment. It can get intense at times and I don't personally consider it a good thing but more something I consider 'just one of those things' and I'll either ignore it or like I say improve airflow or environment cleanliness.
Old 10-03-2020, 02:55 AM
Guide

Interesting experience, and interpretation of what you experienced! For me, I definitely felt it was connected to a spirit in my field trying to get my attention maybe. It was freaky how it was so similar to what I had just read a short while prior to that happening. You could say my mind was playing tricks on me but I saw this distortion with my own eyes...it was very real! As far as environment needing a clean up as you mentioned, my environment is definitely yucky...in an apartment complex surrounded by buildings, cell towers and a toxic river very close by. Inside my apartment is clean though.