Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Jesus, if he existed, spoke in metaphors back then, so he would not be prosecuted by the romans/jews and the gnostics used metaphors to teach about singularity or "god" as a secret code/language so the church would not know what they where saying and prosecute them. All spiritual/religious concepts, including but not limited to god, oneness, non-duality and unity are all concepts of the single singularity that is all and that all is one.

The use of concepts, myths, metaphors and analogies today goes all the way back to jesus and to the gnostics using metaphors, myths and analogies so they would not be prosecuted for telling the truth about the eternal singularity or "god". We do not have to worry about being prosecuted by anyone today for speaking the truth about the singularity aka "god", so why not just come out and say the truth? Jesus got prosecuted by the jews anyway, so we should learn from jesus and speak the truth. If you think logic is dubious, then your anti-logic conditioning and programing is at work. And your use of concepts, metaphors, analogies and etc are keeping you in fantasy land.

Concepts, themselves are not truth about the singularity or "god". But concepts do contain the truth subjectively and are wide open for interpretation and mis-interpretation. That is the major problem with concepts. You saying "Concepts in a spiritual not a physical context... which makes them incommunicable except by metaphor." is not true at all and is conditioning and programing that prevents you from communicating the truth fully, completely and truthfully.
Spiritual and religous concepts, metaphors and analogies and etc today causes more suffering, confusion, conflicts and etc, than they do good.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Having no thoughts in the context markings is speaking, simply means not having any thoughts based on our conditioning/programming from our past, which we store in our nervous system as memory. Having no thoughts does not mean to not have any thoughts based on the right here and right now. We need to have thoughts based on the right here and now to evolve physically and mentally and to live at our full potential.
Then perhaps he should have said that, no?

You see, I occasionally come into this section to see if someone has finally come up with some justification for LoA. I see many people who are upset, have mental problems like depression, low self-esteem, hysteria, obsession etc., looking for some sort of guidance and what's here? Misinformation, obfuscation, factoids, sometimes naive nonsense; well-meant but dangerous suggestions. (Just one example - remember the 'activating junk DNA?') I ask questions in the hope of being enlightened when I spot inconsistencies, bad logic, contradiction and so on. And, yes, sometimes when I'm not up-to-date on a technical subject and/or need an explanation.

I also hope others evaluate things for themselves but too often see people soaking up stuff that would never bear deeper scrutiny. The whole LoA notion tends to draw in the vulnerable....except for one member here who's gifted and can attract as they will, a rare person indeed.

But I'll leave it there. People ultimately must make up their own minds and hopefully learn lessons if they've followed poor advice.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
except for one member here who's gifted and can attract as they will, a rare person indeed.

Have you factored in manipulation or exploitation of others.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

You see, I occasionally come into this section to see if someone has finally come up with some justification for LoA. I see many people who are upset, have mental problems like depression, low self-esteem, hysteria, obsession etc., looking for some sort of guidance and what's here? Misinformation, obfuscation, factoids, sometimes naive nonsense; well-meant but dangerous suggestions. (Just one example - remember the 'activating junk DNA?') I ask questions in the hope of being enlightened when I spot inconsistencies, bad logic, contradiction and so on. And, yes, sometimes when I'm not up-to-date on a technical subject and/or need an explanation.

I also hope others evaluate things for themselves but too often see people soaking up stuff that would never bear deeper scrutiny. The whole LoA notion tends to draw in the vulnerable....except for one member here who's gifted and can attract as they will, a rare person indeed.

But I'll leave it there. People ultimately must make up their own minds and hopefully learn lessons if they've followed poor advice.

I certainly agree with you on all points and I feel that frustration. It's just important to remember, Spiritual Forums is also made for people to share their spiritual beliefs openly, especially whose beliefs seem out there.

We can all agree that life is hard. Some people may find comfort in ideas that other people consider irrational. I try to be patient, and consider the validity of other perspectives when I am on this site, while still trying to inject a little bit of reason every now and again. Who knows, maybe when they are ready, they'll rethink their position. We're all a little bit thick headed in one way or another.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:16 PM
Master
Reality is a perspective at heart. So if you do not acknowledge the emotion, you will not recognize this. And you don't need to, because if a negative emotion is not sufficient to recognize your own creation of reality as you create it to be, then you will draw more physical evidence of your own creation, in order to become more aware of your own creation. Usually, this ignorance doesn't allow for an easy effortless and natural shift in vibration, but a very difficult and slow going one. However, it will allow one to really recognize their own core values. In a more painful way, through suffering. To really understand the core desire more clearly.

So many people have already awakened to God Consciousness. And they are not really gonna teach you about it. Because you are the creator of your own reality. If you want someone to teach you it, you have to teach it to yourself. By virtue of your own emotional guidance system, as it relates and indicates directly to and of your energy motional relativity between you and "it" being all that you truely are ment to be, for you already are it being and becoming it evermore here and now. No one can prevent you from it, except yourself.

And to thus also accept that you are the only one responsible for every single thing that happens in your life. But in a good way. You are not alone in this. Because who you truely are, is not the powerless victim, which is just a temporary discordant misunderstanding, that yes, it requires release of this perspective in order to allow a natural re-alignment into greater allowed realisation of total self, but the natural re-alignment towards the preferred self is also the release itself. One does not have to let go of suffering in order to awaken and enlighten, one simply has to understand how everything exists for your enlightenment, including the suffering, as it contains at its heart and core essence of being, the very enlightenment that one seeks. Every negative condition, contains the totality of all reality as one truely wishes for it to be so, it already is so. And as long as this is not recognized, then suffering will continue untill it is recognized, so that suffering does not need to be let go of, because in this recognition, suffering simply vanishes unto itself. It never even existed to begin, because it only existed due to misunderstanding, so understanding cannot create misunderstanding, it will simply no longer be. And freedom is easily and effortlessly attained evermore. Also of true knowledge and knowing, simple and pure, freedom and knowing, love and appreciation. Clarity and wisdom. Joy and fun. Natural state of being. Effortless, because it is inspired action, aligned action, leveraging the energy which creates worlds, that is of our natural state of being. That doesn't require effort, or action to accomplish. When the non accomplishable is accomplished, or rather allowed to simply be, as allowance is the act of non-action you're looking for, then it will simply be realised as all is one and one is all. And all is recognized to be good, for all is known for all that it truely is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, from the source of every single condition that is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Reality is a perspective at heart. So if you do not acknowledge the emotion, you will not recognize this. And you don't need to, because if a negative emotion is not sufficient to recognize your own creation of reality as you create it to be, then you will draw more physical evidence of your own creation, in order to become more aware of your own creation. Usually, this ignorance doesn't allow for an easy effortless and natural shift in vibration, but a very difficult and slow going one. However, it will allow one to really recognize their own core values. In a more painful way, through suffering. To really understand the core desire more clearly.

So many people have already awakened to God Consciousness. And they are not really gonna teach you about it. Because you are the creator of your own reality. If you want someone to teach you it, you have to teach it to yourself. By virtue of your own emotional guidance system, as it relates and indicates directly to and of your energy motional relativity between you and "it" being all that you truely are ment to be, for you already are it being and becoming it evermore here and now. No one can prevent you from it, except yourself.

And to thus also accept that you are the only one responsible for every single thing that happens in your life. But in a good way. You are not alone in this. Because who you truely are, is not the powerless victim, which is just a temporary discordant misunderstanding, that yes, it requires release of this perspective in order to allow a natural re-alignment into greater allowed realisation of total self, but the natural re-alignment towards the preferred self is also the release itself. One does not have to let go of suffering in order to awaken and enlighten, one simply has to understand how everything exists for your enlightenment, including the suffering, as it contains at its heart and core essence of being, the very enlightenment that one seeks. Every negative condition, contains the totality of all reality as one truely wishes for it to be so, it already is so. And as long as this is not recognized, then suffering will continue untill it is recognized, so that suffering does not need to be let go of, because in this recognition, suffering simply vanishes unto itself. It never even existed to begin, because it only existed due to misunderstanding, so understanding cannot create misunderstanding, it will simply no longer be. And freedom is easily and effortlessly attained evermore. Also of true knowledge and knowing, simple and pure, freedom and knowing, love and appreciation. Clarity and wisdom. Joy and fun. Natural state of being. Effortless, because it is inspired action, aligned action, leveraging the energy which creates worlds, that is of our natural state of being. That doesn't require effort, or action to accomplish. When the non accomplishable is accomplished, or rather allowed to simply be, as allowance is the act of non-action you're looking for, then it will simply be realised as all is one and one is all. And all is recognized to be good, for all is known for all that it truely is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, from the source of every single condition that is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.
Great way to put it.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:

Markings in his/her own way did say that.

Quantum physics explains the LoA. And that is- consciousness causes a collapse of the wave function of the quantum continuum/electromagnetic field/singularity. The LoA is not a law per se. The LoA just is, what it is . But our beliefs, mental and emotional conditioning and programming, which gives us the thoughts we have alters "our" consciousness, "our" altered consciousness collapses the wave function of the quantum continuum/electromagnetic field/singularity.

Most, if not all spiritual and religious ideas, concepts, metaphors, analogies and etc are about the quantum continuum/electromagnetic field/singularity, and includes god, oneness, duality, non-duality, trinity, infinity, brahman, atman, the tao, the source, consousness etc etc to infinity
Old 11-04-2020, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Spiritual and religous concepts, metaphors and analogies and etc today causes more suffering, confusion, conflicts and etc, than they do good.
It's actually the other way around, they used to be the primary reason for murder, which is now changing, as humanity is awakening to their own individual unconditional alignment to their own source of being and source of all creation.

The original essence and source of all religions and cultures on this planet is coming to back to full realisation or awakening or restoration, however one wishes to call it. Humanity is unifying more than any other previous known historic timeline. Which means, history is expanding further. And reaching further than ever before.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
except for one member here who's gifted and can attract as they will, a rare person indeed.
Everyone can do it and everyone does do it, but most people are too conditionally focused, so they let reality decide for them, and they don't do this on purpose or because of their own true will, they do it because they sort of gave up their own power, as they are being taught from a young age, to not focus in ways they prefer and not think about what they want to think about, and not listen to their own greater knowing and wisdom and clarity, and ignore their own emotions. Well... That doesn't change anything, neither their true will.

Everyone is an inseperable energy motional extension of their own source of being, and thus they will always feel their energy motional relativity to it by virtue of their valuable emotional guidance system. Which always perfectly indicates the energy motional relativity between their physical consciousness perspective and greater non-physical consciousness perspective.

And everyone creates their life, energy motionally, emotionally. And no one can denie their own emotions. When you realise that the greatest benefit you can offer is to simply be yourself, and if you've got no joy you got nothing to give, so then it becomes easy to help people. Because you are tapped into source consciousness, of infinite intelligence. That is unconditional love. Care so much about how you feel, that you are selfish enough to be willing to feel joy. For the benefit of self and all. As all is one and one is all.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I certainly agree with you on all points and I feel that frustration. It's just important to remember, Spiritual Forums is also made for people to share their spiritual beliefs openly, especially whose beliefs seem out there.

We can all agree that life is hard. Some people may find comfort in ideas that other people consider irrational. I try to be patient, and consider the validity of other perspectives when I am on this site, while still trying to inject a little bit of reason every now and again. Who knows, maybe when they are ready, they'll rethink their position. We're all a little bit thick headed in one way or another.
Your inner being, or greater non-physical consciousness, will never try to change your perspective. If you want to flow your own greater knowing more fully through you, you have to join your own inner being, in your own perspective, strike a perspective that is energy motionally more in tune and in allowance of and in alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, of pure positive energy.
And since you are inseperable extension of it, you will always feel your energy motional relativity to it, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system. So that you can always come back into alignment, by either meditating and letting go of all thought, which naturally causes the alignment to naturally align, and lift into conscious realisation of joy, or guide thought by emotionally feeling guided thought at a time. To come back into alignment with your own source of being. Which is also in unconditional alignment with the source of all being and becoming evermore here and now.