Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 16-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Today I gave myself the present of time to play, making candle holders of up cycled glass jars, tissue paper and decoupage. While I did this, my hubby did the dishes, a second present.

Thank you Guthrio!

Awesome, Anala,

...sounds like the present of yet another dinner, this time with candlelight, and even more dishes (after "dessert") is in your future, too?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 22-03-2020, 01:47 AM
Master
Bashar: "2020 is Going to be CRAZY!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

All,

I just found this timely message from Darryl Anka, who channels Bashar, pertaining to current events much of the world is experiencing right now: Bashar: "2020 is Going to be CRAZY!" A Message & Advice from 2019! Darryl Anka Explains

Here is an excerpted from the introductory statement accompanying the YouTube, below:

After nearly 40 years of channeling Bashar, Darryl Anka talks for the first time about the message that Bashar brought through in December of 2019 that presaged what we are ALL going through right now. "Remain in the eye of the storm," he advised.

But what storm?

See "what" here...

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgzeKcOvPP4
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 01-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Seeker

Don't doubt I'll do
Old 05-04-2020, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicPower
Don't doubt I'll do

PsychicPower,

Progress is based on knowing, then doing....the name you've chosen would not begin this path with doubt, instead of knowing, in front of it.
Old 06-04-2020, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder

My present to myself today was to take a walk while listening to music.
Old 10-04-2020, 07:40 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
My present to myself today was to take a walk while listening to music.

Kays,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums.

....am looking forward to reading and hearing about your walks and talks with your fellow travelers.
Old 25-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Master
Give yourself a present

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

Today, I experienced the unexpected pleasure of "Ann's Biscuits" (by Furlani), made of flakey cheddar, with a touch of chive topped with garlic and butter, heated up for 45 seconds in the microwave....

....that I then dipped in orange marmalade jam, before popping a bite into my mouth for the 1st time in my life! Coffee never tasted so good.

But another unexpectedly delicious pleasure occurred to me after finishing off this tasty experience: Why not also do something differently I may have been putting off for one faulty excuse or another? How?

As mentioned in the reference below, after the 1st 2 steps, the 3rd step to enjoying what you would like to be, do, or have is: "Physical action. Do it! To ground the experience. Do actions that most closely mimic the actions you "see" yourself doing in your vision. Gather and use whatever props mimic that scenario, and do a "dry run". Doing this "make believe" physical action trains the body consciousness. This makes it "real for you now", so the universe then delivers it to you. NOTE: This physical action does not directly cause this desired reality to manifest. Instead, this physical action creates a more precise vibration in yourself, making you a better antenna to receive it, by you becoming more aligned to the same vibration. The reality you desire already exists. You do not have to create it. You only have to receive it.

HOW?

...by choosing to give yourself A TASTE (get it?) of what it would feel like to be, do, or have it! Then when you feel like it, again (who knows, next day perhaps?)...

TAKE ANOTHER BITE OF YOUR DREAM, even if it's just a nibble. That's what these "giving yourself a gift" opportunities "turn into"....as you steadily do something differently that eventually LEADS TO IT ALL BEING YOURS, do you see??

After all, You do not have to create it. You only have to receive it.

Yep! Those were some awesome biscuits, just waiting for me to open up the box in the fridge and give myself the gift of taking (making) that first bite, right?

I wonder how that cuppa java and biscuits would taste with a touch o' rum, aye Captain Morgan?

Hmmm! Maybe I will enjoy that gift some other time, while doing Steps 1, 2, and 3 referenced below, to enjoy visits with my spouse wherever in the world we want to go via private air! How?

Again, The reality you desire already exists. You do not have to create it. You only have to receive it.

...and it tastes even better the more you realize there is an infinite supply of "rum" to enjoy (i.e. experiences to receive)

ACTIVATE YOUR INNER PIRATE!

Yonder gifts of the booty of experience tastily fulfilled awaits thee, Mateys! (uh, that means "treasure" in pirate-speak, ya'll)

ARRRGH!! Mateys!

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#3

Last edited by guthrio : 25-05-2020 at 10:07 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 27-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Knower
My present today is, not was, further contentment with myself. With a bit of outside help. ;)

"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was y'know. It was the best!" - The Eleventh Doctor. ;) <3
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 27-05-2020, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
My present today is, not was, further contentment with myself. With a bit of outside help. ;)

"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was y'know. It was the best!" - The Eleventh Doctor. ;) <3

SikuX,

.... May your story always be the best present you give yourself.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Master

As the very bliss attribute
Playfully resolute
Ceasing to weigh & size
Orientation embracing surprise
Moment to moment alive
In ecstasy we cannot describe

Our present
Being sentient
To our own divinity within
As thunderous bliss ignition