Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-03-2020, 02:38 AM
Seeker

What does it mean when when you randomly think of someone and hope they’re doing well

What does it mean when when you randomly think of someone and hope they’re doing well?
Old 24-03-2020, 04:02 PM
Guide

Sometimes but not always, it can be a different feeling...but they may be thinking of you as well.

Sometimes I can feel people's pain and thoughts on me. Sometimes, their thoughts of you need to be shut down, and sometimes you can just send it back, as you say, hopeful they're doing well, sending them love n light.
Old 24-03-2020, 06:53 PM
Lorelyen

It means that someone came to mind whose welfare you care about.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Suspended

Traditional IFA priest

That's the spirit of mind anyway,maybe your mind and your spirit may have see something different about people you care for l,especially when you have an intimate with someone,like you're close ,your spirit and sense of perceiver as connect automatic so think you should check on that person....
Old 24-03-2020, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

random spirituality

Hello......well when i randomly think of someone they always call or happen to come see me. The most recent was a friend of mine who moved away two years ago....called me up last saturday at 4.00pm and i had just thought of him that morning.......anyway i found an intresting piece on youtube on the same i hope it sheds some light......But i always make a point to pray when i randomly think of someone............https://dausel.co/cDh46D[/url]