Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-04-2020, 12:39 AM
Pathfinder

Help with my interpretation (Rider Waite) - hesitation between two men

Hello everyone,

I would need a bit of input on a reading I have conducted on two men that I am hesitating between (I am single).

The first one used to be a work colleague (let’s call him S). I do not work there anymore (he still does), but he’s recently connected with me on social media and we’re chit-chatting from there since. We don’t know each other very well, but I have a good and positive feeling about him as a person more generally.

The second one is a man I have recently reconnected with after we spent 6 months not speaking to one another due to a misunderstanding. It’s behind us now and we’ve reconciled, but I am wondering if there is a potential for more than a friendship. Let’s call him W.*

So I created a spread with Rider Waite Tarot.

The first card represents the present situation in his eyes.

The second card represents the present situation in my eyes.

Third card represents external factors or influences that may be positive or negative, but that will influence the situation.

Fourth card represents an advice that the angels are giving out to me.

Fifth card is the evolution of the relationship for the next 3-6 months.

Six card is the key message that I need to retain from the entire reading.

For both men, I asked the same question : What action should I take to increase my chances of developing a more intimate relationship with him?*

So for S. I’ve got:

1- Queen of Pentacles

2- 5 of Pentacles (Reversed)

3- The Empress (Reversed)

4- Page of Pentacles (Reversed)

5- The Hanged Man

6- 8 of Pentacles

For W, I’ve got:

1- The Chariot

2- The Emperor (Reversed)

3- 10 of Wands

4- Knight of Wands (Reversed)

5- 3 of Wands (Reversed)

6- Judgement

My interpretation for the first reading is that S sees me as a woman of high class and prestige, but in a good sense (Queen of Pentacles). Indeed, he has contacted me because he came across a lot of interesting stuff I am doing in the community and felt inclined to reconnect with me and get some news from me on that basis. Personally speaking, I am feeling like I am healing from my past, leaving some hurt behind and opening myself up again to new opportunities in my love life (5 of Pentacles). However, The Express (Reversed) indicates that I still lack confidence, and that the outcome of this link will depend a lot of on my self-confidence, self-worth, the things I tell myself, and the positive or negative outlook I will have on the situation and about myself. The page of Pentacles reversed refers to a student. It’s the advice being given to me. I am currently a doctoral student, but I am unsure what it could represent in terms of advice being given to me in this specific situation.

The Hanged Man represents that I will have to make a choice and sacrifice something if I want to be with him. It also indicates that if something was to happen between him and I, it would take a lot of time to instill trust since we do not know each other very well. The 8 of Pentacles invites me to keep on cultivating this relationship and we’ll see where it could go. But there’s no love in this reading at this stage and time.

For W,*

In terms of how he sees the current situation: there is a sense of victory, success, triumph for him (The Chariot). I think it also represents the focus he has on his career (he's quite successful) and he is happy with how he's been progressing professionnally speaking. He also feels like he's in charge and in control in this link between him and I.

On my end, I do find him a bit distant or cold as compared as before. (The Emperor). When I talk to him, I feel as if he treats me just like anyone now, he doesn't give me any special treatment like he used to because of the misunderstanding we've got into a few months ago.

I feel like he doesn't show a lot of warmth or emotion towards me.

There's a sense of burden in this link.

It's not the way it used to be, he feels like has to do the right thing by being cordial and kind, but his feelings or perspective has changed and he doesn't take this very lightly anymore and so do I (10 of wands)

The advice being given to me is to not be stubborn on my points of views, as it could lead to a lot of instability in this link.

Again, there will be obstacles, delays and frustration and the same issues that were there 6 months ago will arise again in our link.

There are still obstacles according to the 3 of Wands.

Finally, Judgement requires that we both adjust ourselves to the other

there is a potentail for a very good renewal of this link.

but I must be careful to not mess it up again this time. It's a "make it or break it" kind of situation. This is my last chance, and whatever i will do may change us forever, good or bad.*

That's my interpretation. What's yours?*
Old 08-04-2020, 02:06 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am not a fan of relationship readings too many times as you do not have the open permissions to read another I find that you are only getting what your energy wants there to be in the path. It's sort of a double edge sword reading in that your blade is sharp on both sides. So its not going to be easy to make a clear cut view point.

I would look outside our brain and listen to your inner voice on which man you want to maybe explore more with. At times the past lay the path for the past to be the past. Other times it opens a door to new opportunity. How does that feel when you look at it that way ?

With the one that used to be a work person, the key here is that this is not a current work situation as that can bring in its own set of issues. How does it feel to chit chat ? What does your inner voice feel like there ?

This is how I would look to view a possible relationship.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2020, 09:48 AM
55Degrees

Just my 2 pennies worth;

The first card represents the present situation in his eyes.
The second card represents the present situation in my eyes.
Third card represents external factors or influences that may be positive or negative, but that will influence the situation.
Fourth card represents an advice that the angels are giving out to me.
Fifth card is the evolution of the relationship for the next 3-6 months.
Six card is the key message that I need to retain from the entire reading.

For both men, I asked the same question : What action should I take to increase my chances of developing a more intimate relationship with him?*

So for S.
1- Queen of Pentacles
He sees the current situation as a comfortable one.

2- 5 of Pentacles (Reversed)
You feel he's welcomed you in to his circle, you're no longer on the 'outside'.

3- The Empress (Reversed)
Could be he has a partner (or ex) who has a tendency for jealousy.

4- Page of Pentacles (Reversed)
Don't build this up into something it's not meant to be.

5- The Hanged Man.
Your relationship with S isn't going to evolve, it just is what it is.

6- 8 of Pentacles.
Develop some outside interests and work on these instead of focusing on one particular person.

Overall, I don't think S is looking for a relationship at the moment.

For W,

1- The Chariot
He's in control if this and can take this in any direction he chooses.

2- The Emperor (Reversed)
You have no control (although you do really).

3- 10 of Wands
Grudges are still being held, (maybe not on the surface but they're still there)

4- Knight of Wands (Reversed)
Slow this down.

5- 3 of Wands (Reversed)
This isn't going to lead anywhere productive or bring you the outcome you want.

6- Judgement
Things happen for a reason, it's time to move on.

Overall I don't think W would offer a healthy relationship and may be best just being friends.
Old 28-04-2020, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder

thanks for your interpretations and input to both of you
Old 19-05-2020, 11:21 PM
Guide
Hi Kays,

I read your post and got a strong positive vibration on the second set (W). The first one wasn't bad, but it felt more of a cooperative, friendship energy.

I get most of my information about others through my dreams. I get very specific, extensive information about others that at first I was very uncomfortable with knowing.

I prayed about it, as I felt it was invasive in knowing this information. Example: I was shown a couple I know. I was shown that he couldn't stand his wife any longer and secretly desired a divorce but he hid his true feelings from her. She had no clue and thought they had the best marriage.

So when I prayed about it, what Spirit told me was that I would not be given information that I was not meant to have. The dreams were somehow meant for me to know and the reason would not always be immediately understood or revealed. That said, I began to realize that because we are all One and are all connected, my energy is your energy, etc.

Trust yourself. Then you can trust your cards. I also do tarot and they are amazing to me what they reveal. But I always pray before using them and I always state, "I seek truth and clarity" which specifies my intention. Thus, I get answers that are not what I want, but are objective. Hence, I get answers I may not like, but that's what I expect when I say I seek truth and clarity.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 20-05-2020, 03:45 AM
asearcher

Card or no card my instinct says develop things with your previous co-worker simply because of the vibes you have with him, and because of the 6 month silence due to a misunderstanding with the other guy. Someone who is making things complicated from the get go one should not get oneself involved with. Can't the previous co-worker or you just suggest you going out for a coffee and meet up in real life? To step a bit from the safe-zone you have created with how you now usually converse. It is not more easy for the guy than the gal to figure out when to ask that, so if I were you I would just take the jump and ask. You have after all the "protection-shield" of you being previous co-workers and a cup of coffee does not put up a lot of nerves, pressure like a fancy dinner and candle lights. I think if you take it from there it will naturally develop.