Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-04-2020, 03:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
Let's continue . I'm still in
You didn't respond to my private message in time. Let's do our best over the next 2 weeks and then consider touching base when the new moon comes back around. It's not favorable to start joint ventures in the waning moon.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis Armand
What you mean to say is, I can't because recently I had sex, so I'm not currently available.

Never mentioned anything about sex. But people who have sex on their mind will interpret as such. Eventually it leaks out.

Ha, we know whats on your mind now.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Master
Private message? I never got that.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Never mentioned anything about sex. But people who have sex on their mind will interpret as such. Eventually it leaks out.

Ha, we know whats on your mind now.
Nice attempt to deflect things, hihi. His comment made me giggle
Old 09-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder

Soulmate excerpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Private message? I never got that.
That's okay. April 24th we can do a restart. I'm not sure what happened regarding the message. I really thought I sent it.

I should perhaps mention one thing: unless you're desperate and hungry for success, accountability will only lead to frustration. Most people have not been celibate long enough to feel the soulmate need. Last year I was so eager that I forced myself to take cold showers for a month. I am not proposing cold showers this year but it certainly helps grease the wheels. The only people I want to help are those who are thirsty. If anyone is sitting on the fence, read the following:

In 1935, Beinsa Douno, the master mind admired by Albert Einstein, was asked when exactly does a person find their soulmate, to which he replied, “When he awakens his mind, learns how to listen to the voice of the divine and stops postponing things.” As if by magic, I found mine in a matter of hours after applying this formula. The eminent Gurdjieff explained the mechanism behind this magic as follows: if you are working inwardly, Nature will call upon conscious spirits to bring you everything you need for your work, even a complementary spouse. It’s as if the inner work has to first reach a certain pitch, and then all you need to do is to go find them, and this is done by following your intuition without delay. Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, Beinsa Douno’s successor, was referring to this state of being when he said, “Concentrate on the light, and your soulmate will come of their own accord, attracted by the light they see shining from you.”

Yogananda, the world-renowned mystic also loved by Apple visionary Steve Jobs, gave us a different formula and related it to the expression of perfect love. He recommended this for the ‘advanced few’, and if you are reading this book, then count yourself as one of them, for the brain of the genius is not only artistic and spiritual but also literary. The indifferent many don’t care to read. Here is the formula: “…[Physical marriage practiced in this world] is one means of soul union for liberation after finding the perfect love of God by intense spiritual discipline, sexual sublimation, and meditation.” On perfect love, Eliphas Levi, the celebrated sage and secret mentor to princes, said, “We should not seek perfect love in others but in ourselves, asking nobody for it as long as we have not found it, and demanding it the less as we feel ourselves more capable of approaching it.” And with regard to Yogananda’s formula, it is almost the same as the others, for discipline builds faith, sexual sublimation ensures chastity, and meditation awakens love.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:20 AM
Master
Reading that first part, I am not going to participate. I now remember your posting elsewhere on the forums. And we all do and follow our own things, but it isn't mine.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis Armand
The only people I want to help are those who are thirsty.

You should be in Africa instead of here. Or other poorer countries where water isn't easily available. Here i'm sure many people can clench their thirst if they're thirsty. They just simply go to the frig, or sink and get water.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Here i'm sure many people can clench their thirst if they're thirsty. They just simply go to the frig, or sink and get water.

That's a classic, I'm crying