Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 12:44 PM
psychic sue

How I met my Guide, Neva

I'm posting this in response to Silver Swan and also, again, to prove that your Guides really will reveal their lives to you if you let them.

When I sat in my first circle, I met my Gatekeeper, and as the weeks went on I began to become aware of someone else. Another man, but he was completely different to Lightning Tree. He was dark skinned with fine features, but appeared to have blonde curly hair. He wore a white robe and sandals. He told me his name was Neva. He seemed to bring me philosophy - explaining how our Guides make the connection and what we both have to do. Once again, I asked for more information about his life. No dreams, no whispered words, so I just assumed he wasn't ready to tell me at the time.

Anyway, a couple of months later, I became pregnant with my eldest son (he's 18 next week! My baby!) and my hubby (now ex) and I decided to go on a short break. We looked on Ceefax (no internet then!) and saw a cheap break to Crete.

Crete had always fascinated, so we decided to go for it. It was one of those last minute things, so we didn't know whereabouts we were going, just that it was Crete - we wouldn't know until we got there. It seemed like an adventure, so we booked it.

We arrived at Heraklion airport and were told we were going to Irapetra, the other side of the Island.

As soon as we arrived at our destination I felt strange - I had strange lucid dreams and just felt like I was in an altered state of consciousness. Little images flashed before my eyes, I felt woozy and tired - but I put it down to pregnancy (I was about 3 months at the time).

One night I had a lucid dream. I was on a cliff looking out to sea. I felt like a man, but I also had a very feminine feeling with me - it was like I was a man AND a woman at the same time. I looked down and little children were around my legs clinging on to my white robes. I felt scared, and the children were scared too. I looked up and saw a HUGE tidal wave coming towards me. I woke up sweating and feeling anxious. Once again, I put it down to my hormones and feelings of anxiety concerning my baby.

The morning of the dream, my husband and I went for a walk. We walked past a really ordinary looking Taverna, and there was an alleyway down the side of it filled with cardboard boxes and dustbins.

"I have to go down there" I said. "What?" said my husband "it's an alleyway" - but I was already making my way down, and he followed me.

The alleyway opened up onto a beach - the beach and cliff of my dream. The only difference was there was a bunker on the beach which had been built in WW2 - this was not in my dream. I once again felt strange and very freaked out. Even then, I put it down to coincidence.

A few days later we went on a day trip - to the Palace of Knossos. As soon as we got in there , images flashed through my mind. When we got to the Arena, I really went funny. I could hear the crowd chanting and the snorting of bulls. The Guide told us they used to perform "bull dances" in the arena - a very dangerous kind of acrobatics involving jumping over the bulls horns. No wonder I felt scared!

All this happened in 1987. In about 1992 (or there abouts) I was reading the paper when I saw an article about Crete. Archaeologists had found that a volcano erupted there in about 3000 bc which caused huge tidal waves...

In my recent circle, I have been asking Neva to explain more (never satisfied!) and one day I was in my bedroom, when I felt he was there. I turned around and saw a swish of a red cloak.

In that moment, I knew he was some sort of priest - don't ask me how - so I googled the Priests of Crete. They did indeed wear red robes, and they worshipped the Goddess Sybil. They castrated themselves in her honour - which explains the feminine feeling I felt all those years ago.

Interestingly, I work in child protection now - I wonder if Neva influenced my choice of career?

Love and Blessings,

Sue x
Old 03-03-2006, 09:15 PM
silver swan

Thanks again Sue for sharing these experiences. Do you record all of your experiences in a diary?
I think that some guides stay with us for life, and others stay only for a short time. It sounds as if your guides will be with your throughout your life, as they have revealed so much to you. It is wonderful that you have this relationship with them.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:38 AM
psychic sue

I do record the significant experiences, yes.

I do think that some stay whilst others come and go. The two I have mentioned here I think will be with me forever - they have been with me since day one I think.

It's taken me 25 years to find out all this information though - spirit seem to work quite slowly with me!

I have recently met a new Guide - I call him Thomas, and all I know is he seems to be dressed in Tudor costume and often carries a Pendulum - I'll let you know if anything happens!

Love and Blessings,

Sue x
Old 07-03-2006, 07:40 PM
silver swan

Do you feel that Thomas has come in to help with anything specific? I was told that I had a nun that came to help me with healing. However, I have never felt her presence myself. I think maybe she has gone now and when she was around I was not developed enough to pick her up.

Last edited by silver swan : 07-03-2006 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:14 AM
psychic sue

Funny, I do feel you have a nun too.

I don't know why Thomas is here yet - maybe it's to help with the communication side of things. I hope so. It's all very well seeing spirit, but if you don't know what they want, then that's not much use!

Sue x
Old 08-03-2006, 09:20 AM
silver swan

I know what you mean. I will have to ask the nun to reveal herself in meditation. I did used to have a a desire to be a nun when I was little. Maybe that was her influence!
Also, when you described Thomas , I felt he was going to help with communication and I felt he also holds a scroll!
By the way, I too work in child protection.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:00 AM
psychic sue

A scroll - that sounds right! I have seen him with books and geometry stuff - he is definitely some kind of scholar.

What synchronicity, us both working in Child Protection! Then again, I am not surprised - nothing is coincidence!

Love

Sue x
Old 24-03-2006, 04:21 PM
sennacharib

wow this is a great forum !
I would dearly love to know who my guides are, i have a medication cd by american medium John Edward thats good but i cant see my guides yet.
Any ideas !
regards Sennacharib xx
Old 26-03-2006, 12:02 AM
bodylisious32

Hi Sennacharib,
I think John Edwards is really spot on , brilliant man {pure inspiration.}.
also welcome aboard the forum .
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 26-03-2006, 10:18 AM
psychic sue

Welcome ! All I can say is, when the time is right, your Guide will reveal himself/herself to you. Most guides are of the opposite sex to us, by the way - it brings a better balance.

Sue x
Closed Thread