Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Any heard of this sign/symbol before?

Google has let me down..

Has anyone heard of a symbol, maybe 12 sided (dodecagon, I think its called). Made up of 3 triangles, Purple, black, white repeated about 3 times?

I saw it very clearly clairvoyantly whilst walking home. I have never used clairvoyancy before and as I was walking home, music in my ears, traffic noise and bright sun..It struck me as a no nonsense communication.

Anyone have any ideas?

Athymari
Old 19-05-2011, 01:07 PM
iolite

U-NAAN is a healing symbol of triangle that can multiply and become 3 dimensional. The balls on the end of the triangles can be different colors. The middle of the triangle is always white and swirls

Old 19-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
Here is a link to several 3-D shapes to help clarify what shape..

Could it be a Merkabah? That's the 1st thing I thought of.. There is spiritual signficance connected to that shape, tho' that is a tetrahedron I believe..

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Tetrahe...-Compound.html

..It's considered 'sacred geometry' which you may want to google also.

Blessings on your journey!
Old 19-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account

THanks for the link but I cant seem to get it to load.

Looking here :http://www.mathsisfun.com/shape.html

I could be the hendecagon. Draw lines from the points to the centre then colour then purple, black, white and repeate until there are filled