Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-05-2011, 08:12 PM
onmyway

Blast from the Past

For the past 2 years i have been on this wonderful spiritual journey.

Today, i was sent a picture message via text message.

Background of how the object in the picture was found.

My parents were looking to get rid of their old wooden entertainment center. So i gave it to a couple friends that needed it for their apartment a couple years ago.

Anyways, my friend was cleaning it out today and found my progress report from the 5th grade. 1992-1993 school year, i was 11 years old at the time. the picture was sent today 5/18/2011 and received at 3:24 pm.

With me being on this journey, i know there has to be some sort of reason why this had been found out of all things that could have been in there it was that.

Just looking for any thoughts and insights....
Old 20-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Deactivated Account

hi onmyway and welcome !

Interesting story, it is said " all things happen for a reason " so there must be some reason for this sign.

Just a side observation that it took the friends two years to clean out this entertainment center and find that picture of you, that in itself has to have some sort of meaning .... what I am not sure.

There are alot of numbers that you mentioned, perhaps someone with some numerology knowledge has some answers for you ?

Think back for just a moment, is there something significant about that time in your life that happened, that might have some kind of connection to something that is going on in your life now ?

Sorry I don't have the answers you are looking for, but perhaps some thoughts to help you ~

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-05-2011, 01:27 AM
onmyway

thank you for ur help!!
Old 20-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

you are welcome, keep us posted if you like

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-05-2011, 02:43 AM
Master
The words 'progress report' jump out at me. How is your progress?
Old 20-05-2011, 01:35 PM
onmyway

good thinking!!! i didnt even think of it like that...well on that particular progress report i had all A's and a B

As far as my progress spiritually, I have come a long long way in the last 2 years.

I would say that my progress is coming along well, I still am on the journey though, but I can control my thoughts and emotions 100 times better then i could before i started this run. So, yeah i think my progress is going great, thank you so much that really opened my eyes...

Thanks for the help!!!
Old 25-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
The words 'progress report' jump out at me. How is your progress?

nice call athribiristan !

Great to hear your spiritual progress is going great onmyway ! Wishing you well on your continued journey

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !