Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

Explain this...if we are all energy from the same energy source...how is it possible for your soul to be split with only one other soul....seems to me that your souls are from the same source as the rest. So, your twin soul could be anybody's else's twin soul as well. I agree with the past life connections, possible partners, lovers, ect....where things went awry.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Can I ask, when you met this person did she wake you up to your spiritual nature? In the beginning, what was it that made you seek out what was happening to you? If she did then that was mission accomplished, there is no more to the relationship than that ....than whatever else you make of it. If she did not, then you have not met a "twin flame". I'm talking about the sudden realisation that you are far more than this physical self.

Hi Emm, Unless I misunderstood you, I disagree that twin flames serve as just a catalyst for the initial awakening - the mystical experience of remembering who we are. This glimpse of Truth is often only the very beginning of full awakening and I think many spiritual partners come together to help each other grow and ascend and share in joy and love.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Hi OP, you are applying your personal subjective experience and conclusion to all, assuming it is objective and true for all of us. Though I am glad you have freed yourself your experience is not everyone else's experience.

Not necessarily.. i've read some pretty horrendous things on here and other places too that i based this thread about. But as for me.. that "experience" no longer exists to me or really influences my posts.

Quote:
The twin flame theory does create a lot of suffering. I've been thinking about this recently and wondering how much good it actually does. It makes sense that most people who believe they have met their twin have not actually.

This is why i did. The unnecessary suffering.. some make it out to be that 'twin flames is the worst but i can think of others who would rather be in this position then their own. Starvation, homelessness.. incurable diseases and the likes are much much worse then twin flames.

Quote:
I also know that the phenomenon this concept is pointing to is actually real. Twin flames are two people who share the same core frequency and awaken each other to their true natures and to True Love. It's really a beautiful beyond-our-conceptual-understanding phenomenon and healed me spontaneously of an eating disorder and substance abuse issue. Also, I am what people would call a 'runner' so what you are saying does not resonate with me.

maybe so.. but its not anything what is depicted online.. for the most part. There is something to is and i just dont like how so many "settle" for what is copy/pasted on every website about twin flames. It seems to appeal the most to the hopeless romantics who are more in love with the idea of love then actual love.

I have never read your story but i am happy to hear that you are healed of some past ailments.

i know you are a supposed "runner" ive seen you admit to as much before in the past.. but what is it ive said that doesnt resonate with you the most?

Quote:
I am glad you have freed yourself from this limiting belief and found clarity. Ultimately, we should pick our beliefs wisely, choosing what gives us more freedom and clarity and disregarding what does not.

Thank you.. ive only managed to free myself of the limiting theory..but not the darkness ive been shut into by that "woman'.. i hope freedom from that hell comes sooner then later.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
hehehe I sure did get a giggle out of that.

Haha... I'm loving the passion in your voice. I cannot say if my TF is actually my TF, the thing is, I don't care to be honest. I will use the name and run with it because it fits (for now). Even though my TF experience doesn't tick all the TF boxes, it's MINE, all mine The delusions or illusion and experience is all mine and for me it fits, so that's all that matters.

So does that mean they are my TF? Oh yeah baby, I'm going to milk this and take that name and apply it to my situation regardless of what others think. Hehe, that's what I love about the TF phenomenon. Take what resonates and personalise it, everyone else does :P

I'm loving my TF experience, or is that LE (limerent experience), why is that? Because I've crossed the rainbow and am on the other side smiling, without them. Life is good. I got my pot of Gold. I don't need my TF to complete me, that's a myth

Glad to be of some amusement It must have been the neanderthal twin flames bit that caused the most laughter? Come on now if others here didnt find that part funny too then.. i dunno!

Hey! who said you could do that?!? milking the tf name for all its worth oh the horror.. the horror. lol
Old 04-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I agree, it's a way for people to feel alive....it's a one sided limerance. The reason they see so many signs, is because they want to. Like attracts like, so they are bringing these signs to them....they have such intense passion and focus on these other people, that they are drawing these signs to them. Never mind that it's all one sided. Can you imagine what these people would be capable of, if they put that much focus and energy into their careers or causes that actually mean something in the world? For some reason, some people can only have that drive, passion, and love when it comes to a love relationship or fantasy. It's not two sided, if it is...then you have found someone who is on your level, unfortunately for most here it is not. True love is reciprocated. It flows both ways, both sacrificing. I know you will get on here fighting with me...telling me how so and so telepathically connected with you, or psychically sent you a song or message... That confirmed your sneaky suspicions that they are secretly your twin flame....but it's not true. It's a lie. Your passion and desire has to be recipricated, nothing could keep another from you....if they shared your same passion and beliefs,nothing could keep you apart....if they felt the same way about you, as you do them.

How true.. especially with the "signs". They were happening to me as well and at one point i got so fed up with them i said ..no more! and they have all stopped. problem solved! I do agree with the reciprocation..if they dont then its not anything more then a one sided affair.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
As the old saying goes "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"...

I wonder what good it's doing for you to keep creating these kinds of threads...

You do bring up some valid points but people won't "heal" from anything unless they want to and are ready to do so...

We have alot of thirsty horses here refusing to drink. I cant say what good it is doing by me posting these threads though.. maybe its a point to get just even one person to "wake up".
Old 04-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
If you sit across from a person and see an angel you saw in an OBE 20 years ago underneath the skin of the human in front of you - see its golden aura emerge in the same profile you studied..same eyes. . Same LOOK in the eyes.. its a bit hard to call it a violent form of puppy love. Many people have not met a "twin" it doesnt mean no one has. This isnt about a relationship. Not even close. This is about soul evolution.

Cant say ive had that happen to me so i cant really comment about that. If it did.. then id be suspicious or have curiosity. But i sure wouldnt "love' anyone as a result of the occurrence either. i see this theories happenings as simply a higher self hijacking.. otherwise no one would "bite" the unappealing "bait". What insidious trickery to use against us.. an elaborate trick with us being the brunt of the cruel joke. Why be cursed with relationship type feelings if its for something else entirely different? I dont like deceivers .. i didnt need to be tricked in that way. I like upfront.. not beat around the bush.
Old 04-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by beesliketoplay
I'm nit a fan of the word or theory either, interestingly, it seems to be the most popular section here on SF...

I've noticed this as well. And oh yes.. i really dislike the name this theory has been given too.. it so corny.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
oh well.. what hate and delusion in themselves result in... oh well..

Not really sure of what you are trying to imply here..? I do not hate myself nor have any delusions about myself either.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

It isn't a fashion that's hit the UK yet. Perhaps there's less tolerance here. I don't know. It isn't something I'd succumb to. If someone declared me their twin flame I'd run a mile and if they stalked me they'd have the men in blue knocking on their door.

LOL! So would you run 20 miles if they called you one 20 times? But ah.. i do recall that there is one youtubber "twin flame" i know of from the uk though.