Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Aldous Aldous is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 363
 
Its possible to meet your TF and not recognize them. I was in the same class with my TF and saw her three times a week for one semester (spring), but didn't realize there was a soul connection until the beginning of the fall semester about a half year after meeting her. Before that, I did feel she had some sort of charisma and was attracted to her, but I thought everyone felt the same way about her until I felt a distinct telepathy experience which I was looking for after I suspected our attraction was just between us.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Aldous Aldous is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 363
 
More theory
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...hlight=quantum
Maybe its just part of the process of forming human souls and meeting your twin is not necessarily for a higher purpose.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Awakened Queen Awakened Queen is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,751
  Awakened Queen's Avatar
The signs/synchronicities are present because (a) they're part of the ascension process and (b) you're soul connected. I don't believe that you attract the signs because you're thinking about them so much. Also, the more you run from facing it and doing the work (this has nothing to do with the romance aspect), the more intense the signs will be.
__________________
"Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know." - Pema Chodron
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Aldous Aldous is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 363
 
I found something interesting here

Quote:
Prior to your return into form, whether it is on Earth or elsewhere, there is always a great deal of discussion about who will go. Now, very often with soul family, it is, “Well, if you’ll go, I’ll go,” “If you’re going, I’m going,” “You do not travel without me.” With soul-mates, there is a degree of that, but you look at the lifetime and what you wish to achieve, both in terms of your own incarnation and each other, but also the grander plan, the unfoldment of the Mother or the Divine’s Plan, and you agree that you will go together, and that you will play certain roles. And this has been particularly true within the realm of what we would refer to as the old 3rd dimension or the old 3rd dimensional paradigms.

I suspected that the reason many twins meet in the physical is because they wanted to be together and maybe with some help from their spirit guides.

Last edited by Clover : 03-10-2016 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Commerial links offering services/self promotions not allowed on forum, web sight removed
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-10-2016, 08:05 PM
AlexDF AlexDF is offline
Newbie ;)
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 179
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I basically agree in that it's difficult to imagine with any theory or philosophy. that anyone can only have a partial soul or one that needs reinforcement by mirroring another soul. It would mean (to me) they don't have a complete self anywhere in their existence.

However I'm inclined to do one thing that worries me about this "theory" - make an assumption! and that assumption is that we're once again faced with the failure of words to describe anything experiential except in the grossest of terms. So it could just be a poor way of expressing something inexpressible. As others have said here it's a bit of a money-spinner and to sell it, it has to be comprehensible - so the merchants have put it over in terms people can anchor on.

so, it could also be that certain people fit the template of twin-flamery if both are willing to believe in it and hold that belief constant.
The theory seems to be based on much supposition but that shouldn't deter people believing if they want to.

As I've said up there, a couple can have a truly fulfilling life-long relationship without getting involved with this theory. Perhaps some would attach this label to them but does it matter? You can never own someone else.


so true but if you can see how the whole concept can be copied from on soul to the other meaning the twin flame experience can be copied
with out them knowing it its interdimensional you read it on the web and at the same time you adapt the truth as your own and make it your reality
this many don't know

the split soul no there are splits in one soul or barriers between male and female energy and not incarnated self I see a complete soul in a way as triangular shaped or pyramid shaped some how base, left an right corners male and female energy on earth ,top not incarnated self , now here is the magic
the great pyramid has no top or 3th eye or not incarnated self in 3D but it can be put back :-) not coincidental at all that pyramid
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-10-2016, 08:47 PM
HeartChakra HeartChakra is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 400
  HeartChakra's Avatar
I can’t stop giggling about this subject, and I shouldn’t be so flippant. Since my awakening, which I do put down to TF kicking off, I find negativity to be somewhat entertaining. What I mean by that is, I see others words and take them at face value and don’t attach my emotions to them. So you could say I’m unattached to the external world in a way. Though this is also new to me. Part of the awakening perhaps? I’m not as reactive as I once was and do wonder if those who react to negativity, with negativity, perhaps have some more work to do? Just a thought.

As for my experience. It was an intense crazy time, with a strong pull for no logical reason whatsoever (they were miles away from what I would typically be attracted to). There was no logic in anything I experienced. That was years ago, and I have never experienced anything like it since, besides I’m married and hope not to. It was something I would not wish upon anyone.

I couldn’t be in the same room as this person, and certainly not alone with them. So in that sense, I was the runner. For what I have read about TFs, it all ticks the boxes for me. That, as well as things have shifted. I am more accepting of self (including shadow). I have no need to be with this person, though oddly the pull will always be there. I’m giggling as I send out loving vibes their way. I’m in a much happier place with all of this crazy stuff.

As for needing a narrative to frame my experience, sure, why not? Don’t we all live by narratives regardless? I believe it is something we cannot escape.

So in terms of people feeling angry and not liking this subject, I welcome you to open up and share. For I have no reason to dislike anything that is shared
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-10-2016, 08:56 PM
HeartChakra HeartChakra is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 400
  HeartChakra's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
This is about soul evolution.

It was what was needed to open up this heart of mine. So I'll always be grateful for that.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-10-2016, 10:38 PM
HeartChakra HeartChakra is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 400
  HeartChakra's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I realize some people through something odd, something that tips your life upside down but on the same token, there are a LOT of people out in this world that are just plain unstable, become obsessed, become stalkers, totally fixated, etc...I can only imagine the poor person on the receiving end of a very unstable person like that who now comes across twin flame theories and now they are more over the top and over the edge.
Interesting you should say this. I found the over the top feelings are what led me here, to heal me, because it wasn't something I'd wish on anyone. It is too intense and out of this world crazy.

Though I do see a lot of people who latch on to the TF theory to rationalise their pain. What I find scary is using it to rationalise why they chase. I mean, in a sense it is okay to say you are the runner. But to chase? Hmmm... then alarm bells would be ringing.

Either way, as long as one or both TF can heal from this experience, then I guess the heavens work is done.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-10-2016, 10:49 PM
hineahuone hineahuone is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 580
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTlM6OBRc8w

I remember when I saw my twin after being with her a lot. The connection greatly increased over time and I began to see her as an angel on earth with love filling everything around her. I saw part of my soul in her and sensed part of her soul in me and realized we had the same soul and we both came from a magnificant place in the spirit world, heaven. Ever since then, even though we were not together, I could feel her presence out there some where and knew we were always connencted in spirit. I always thought of her, too, even in my dreams.


thanks for sharing that link forgot that song even existed, beautiful.
__________________
I see the signs, but why?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Emm Emm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,271
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Twin flames do NOT exist. It is an obsessional delusion created on the internet with no known author. And how many things on the internet are even real or true? Not very much at all... it is a playground for stalkers, pedophiles, trolls and cowards. All who feel 'brave' hiding behind a pc screen whom otherwise wouldnt behave this way if confronted by face to face interaction.

The twin flame theory is a delusion and you need to heal from it. The sooner you do the better. There is a reason why you feel "crazy".. it is your higher self telling you that it is all a lie and needs to be abandoned.

And how can anyone want others to see you as not crazy when most admit that they feel crazy?

This is nothing more then a passing phase that is on it way out. People are waking up to this nonsense and putting it in its place.. in the trash.. where it belongs.

This is the most spiritually devoid theory ive ever seen.

there is no "magical" formula to "get your twin flamer back". In fact most of "them" want to be rid of their limerant stalker aka 'you'. They are just given fancy titles such as "runner" or "catalyst". The truth is.. they just arent into you.

Those who use the catalyst term are just people who avoid all blame that they are part of the problem that the 'twin flamer' left in the first place. Nothing says "i avoid all responsibility" by someone who calls them a "catalyst" and they are only meant to just come into your live and leave.

They are not "in denial" or " living in ego". You "killing" your ego isnt going to work either. In fact.. "killing" you ego is impossible as we are all born with them and they do serve a purpose when it is in a healthy state.

"unconditional love" is nothing more then a fanciful term for unbiased doormat to unacceptable and disgusting behaviors from others. It is very sickening to see others get lied to used cheated and abandoned but yet see them pining away because they are "my twin flame" 'its forever' and 'the connection is unbreakable"

No.. thats all firmly in your head because the internet told you so. None of these things are the least bit true and there is ZERO proof to back up any single one of these crazy delusions either. Feelings are not proof either.. i think that any serial killer is a great example of what blindly believing in "feelings" can lead to. "satan told me to do it" is great phrase used by one of them.

oh.. i bet the neanderthals had a great time with their "twin flamers" too.. seeing the internet says this nonsense was actually happening back then too as twin flamers supposedly has been happening for "millions of years" or so..

They are not "your mirror" either... what a way to treat another human being as some kind of inanimate object... just here to serve you?? Another human being is in fact NOT here to solely serve your delusions and limerance. Really.. i think that is quite spiritually immature to even think that ones actions, thoughts and behaviors are only occurring for another persons "lessons" only.

there is no special "mission": to save the world either.. nor it is "divinely ordained" let alone "divinely protected". i think history has proven what happens when insane people use god or the bible for their own agendas.. twin flamers are just next in line to use this tactic.

i highly doubt that "twin flamers" can do much of anything as they are too busy pining away for someone that doesnt want or can even speak to them.

This isnt some special super duper elite club to be in either.. oh so you say your a "twin flame"? big deal! it doent give anyone a right to look down on others with spiritual ego because they dont 'believe" in this internet born nonsense theory.

I could go on but the main point is you need to heal from this twin flame delusion. It does no one any good and it causes nothing but harm to yourselves and others while making wallets fatter for the "twin flame" gurus, teachers, tarot readers, channelers and mediums who only tell you what you want to hear.

i really do like many of you here and it sucks to see so many needlessly suffering or making excuses for others to keep "faith" "trust" and "surrender" to an unbelievable internet junk theory like twin flames.

Yes i too did believe in this theory at one point for a 5 whole months but i know better and learned not to and i am alot better off because of this fact. i did it and so can you. You can finally be FREE from this twin flame delusion that imprisons you.
Can I ask, when you met this person did she wake you up to your spiritual nature? In the beginning, what was it that made you seek out what was happening to you? If she did then that was mission accomplished, there is no more to the relationship than that ....than whatever else you make of it. If she did not, then you have not met a "twin flame". I'm talking about the sudden realisation that you are far more than this physical self.

Im not saying that a relationship cannot come from such a meeting but it would be subjected to the same dramas as any other relationship. As I understand this its an agreement you make at another point of time for the soul purpose of your awakening.

The rest is a belief that we cannot feel as good without the one whose presence instigated this feeling you have. We have given them the responsibility to keep us spiritually connected. We need to take full responsibility of our own spiritual development, we need to know how to align with our own higher self and stay connected....we've been given a window showing us what is waiting there...we will make mistakes but we can begin again from the moment we choose to simply by leaving whats past in the past and making feeling good your only passion. Only then can we access the same profound sense of completeness within ourselves.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums