Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-10-2016, 02:21 AM
Guide

heal from the twinflame delusion

Twin flames do NOT exist. It is an obsessional delusion created on the internet with no known author. And how many things on the internet are even real or true? Not very much at all... it is a playground for stalkers, pedophiles, trolls and cowards. All who feel 'brave' hiding behind a pc screen whom otherwise wouldnt behave this way if confronted by face to face interaction.

The twin flame theory is a delusion and you need to heal from it. The sooner you do the better. There is a reason why you feel "crazy".. it is your higher self telling you that it is all a lie and needs to be abandoned.

And how can anyone want others to see you as not crazy when most admit that they feel crazy?

This is nothing more then a passing phase that is on it way out. People are waking up to this nonsense and putting it in its place.. in the trash.. where it belongs.

This is the most spiritually devoid theory ive ever seen.

there is no "magical" formula to "get your twin flamer back". In fact most of "them" want to be rid of their limerant stalker aka 'you'. They are just given fancy titles such as "runner" or "catalyst". The truth is.. they just arent into you.

Those who use the catalyst term are just people who avoid all blame that they are part of the problem that the 'twin flamer' left in the first place. Nothing says "i avoid all responsibility" by someone who calls them a "catalyst" and they are only meant to just come into your live and leave.

They are not "in denial" or " living in ego". You "killing" your ego isnt going to work either. In fact.. "killing" you ego is impossible as we are all born with them and they do serve a purpose when it is in a healthy state.

"unconditional love" is nothing more then a fanciful term for unbiased doormat to unacceptable and disgusting behaviors from others. It is very sickening to see others get lied to used cheated and abandoned but yet see them pining away because they are "my twin flame" 'its forever' and 'the connection is unbreakable"

No.. thats all firmly in your head because the internet told you so. None of these things are the least bit true and there is ZERO proof to back up any single one of these crazy delusions either. Feelings are not proof either.. i think that any serial killer is a great example of what blindly believing in "feelings" can lead to. "satan told me to do it" is great phrase used by one of them.

oh.. i bet the neanderthals had a great time with their "twin flamers" too.. seeing the internet says this nonsense was actually happening back then too as twin flamers supposedly has been happening for "millions of years" or so..

They are not "your mirror" either... what a way to treat another human being as some kind of inanimate object... just here to serve you?? Another human being is in fact NOT here to solely serve your delusions and limerance. Really.. i think that is quite spiritually immature to even think that ones actions, thoughts and behaviors are only occurring for another persons "lessons" only.

there is no special "mission": to save the world either.. nor it is "divinely ordained" let alone "divinely protected". i think history has proven what happens when insane people use god or the bible for their own agendas.. twin flamers are just next in line to use this tactic.

i highly doubt that "twin flamers" can do much of anything as they are too busy pining away for someone that doesnt want or can even speak to them.

This isnt some special super duper elite club to be in either.. oh so you say your a "twin flame"? big deal! it doent give anyone a right to look down on others with spiritual ego because they dont 'believe" in this internet born nonsense theory.

I could go on but the main point is you need to heal from this twin flame delusion. It does no one any good and it causes nothing but harm to yourselves and others while making wallets fatter for the "twin flame" gurus, teachers, tarot readers, channelers and mediums who only tell you what you want to hear.

i really do like many of you here and it sucks to see so many needlessly suffering or making excuses for others to keep "faith" "trust" and "surrender" to an unbelievable internet junk theory like twin flames.

Yes i too did believe in this theory at one point for a 5 whole months but i know better and learned not to and i am alot better off because of this fact. i did it and so can you. You can finally be FREE from this twin flame delusion that imprisons you.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Amen! Well said! Although it's still so hard to ignore all the synchronities and similarities.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:01 AM
Master
Hi OP, you are applying your personal subjective experience and conclusion to all, assuming it is objective and true for all of us. Though I am glad you have freed yourself your experience is not everyone else's experience.

The twin flame theory does create a lot of suffering. I've been thinking about this recently and wondering how much good it actually does. It makes sense that most people who believe they have met their twin have not actually.

I also know that the phenomenon this concept is pointing to is actually real. Twin flames are two people who share the same core frequency and awaken each other to their true natures and to True Love. It's really a beautiful beyond-our-conceptual-understanding phenomenon and healed me spontaneously of an eating disorder and substance abuse issue. Also, I am what people would call a 'runner' so what you are saying does not resonate with me.

I am glad you have freed yourself from this limiting belief and found clarity. Ultimately, we should pick our beliefs wisely, choosing what gives us more freedom and clarity and disregarding what does not.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Experiencer
hehehe I sure did get a giggle out of that.

I'm not going to argue with you, nor am I going to agree. I have my very own opinion on the matter which also doesn't 'fit' the norm of what a TF is supposed to look like, be, do, etc.

Haha... I'm loving the passion in your voice. I cannot say if my TF is actually my TF, the thing is, I don't care to be honest. I will use the name and run with it because it fits (for now). Even though my TF experience doesn't tick all the TF boxes, it's MINE, all mine The delusions or illusion and experience is all mine and for me it fits, so that's all that matters.

No, I'm not pinning. Nor is the other person.
No, I did not chase, nor did the other person.
No, I did not run, nor did the other person.
No, we aren't here to change the world - wouldn't have a clue what looks like anyway.
No, I wasn't born on another planet, and I couldn't care less if the other person was.

So does that mean they are my TF? Oh yeah baby, I'm going to milk this and take that name and apply it to my situation regardless of what others think. Hehe, that's what I love about the TF phenomenon. Take what resonates and personalise it, everyone else does :P

I'm loving my TF experience, or is that LE (limerent experience), why is that? Because I've crossed the rainbow and am on the other side smiling, without them. Life is good. I got my pot of Gold. I don't need my TF to complete me, that's a myth
Old 03-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Experiencer

I agree, it's a way for people to feel alive....it's a one sided limerance. The reason they see so many signs, is because they want to. Like attracts like, so they are bringing these signs to them....they have such intense passion and focus on these other people, that they are drawing these signs to them. Never mind that it's all one sided. Can you imagine what these people would be capable of, if they put that much focus and energy into their careers or causes that actually mean something in the world? For some reason, some people can only have that drive, passion, and love when it comes to a love relationship or fantasy. It's not two sided, if it is...then you have found someone who is on your level, unfortunately for most here it is not. True love is reciprocated. It flows both ways, both sacrificing. I know you will get on here fighting with me...telling me how so and so telepathically connected with you, or psychically sent you a song or message... That confirmed your sneaky suspicions that they are secretly your twin flame....but it's not true. It's a lie. Your passion and desire has to be recipricated, nothing could keep another from you....if they shared your same passion and beliefs,nothing could keep you apart....if they felt the same way about you, as you do them.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I agree, it's a way for people to feel alive....it's a one sided limerance. The reason they see so many signs, is because they want to. Like attracts like, so they are bringing these signs to them....they have such intense passion and focus on these other people, that they are drawing these signs to them. Never mind that it's all one sided. Can you imagine what these people would be capable of, if they put that much focus and energy into their careers or causes that actually mean something in the world? For some reason, some people can only have that drive, passion, and love when it comes to a love relationship or fantasy. It's not two sided, if it is...then you have found someone who is on your level, unfortunately for most here it is not. True love is reciprocated. It flows both ways, both sacrificing. I know you will get on here fighting with me...telling me how so and so telepathically connected with you, or psychically sent you a song or message... That confirmed your sneaky suspicions that they are secretly your twin flame....but it's not true. It's a lie. Your passion and desire has to be recipricated, nothing could keep another from you....if they shared your same passion and beliefs,nothing could keep you apart....if they felt the same way about you, as you do them.

I think I'm going to agree with you on some of this. But, even if you do find true love something can cause it to go awry.

I enjoyed it while it lasted, but, time to move on. Just wasn't meant to last forever.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts" (Marcus Aurelius)

Seekers must understand that they have to make their own path and there is no right path. Whatever works for you is right.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:09 AM
Ascender

If you sit across from a person and see an angel you saw in an OBE 20 years ago underneath the skin of the human in front of you - see its golden aura emerge in the same profile you studied..same eyes. . Same LOOK in the eyes.. its a bit hard to call it a violent form of puppy love. Many people have not met a "twin" it doesnt mean no one has. This isnt about a relationship. Not even close. This is about soul evolution.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:03 AM
Suspended

I'm nit a fan of the word or theory either, interestingly, it seems to be the most popular section here on SF...
Old 03-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
hehehe I sure did get a giggle out of that.

I'm not going to argue with you, nor am I going to agree. I have my very own opinion on the matter which also doesn't 'fit' the norm of what a TF is supposed to look like, be, do, etc.

Haha... I'm loving the passion in your voice. I cannot say if my TF is actually my TF, the thing is, I don't care to be honest. I will use the name and run with it because it fits (for now). Even though my TF experience doesn't tick all the TF boxes, it's MINE, all mine The delusions or illusion and experience is all mine and for me it fits, so that's all that matters.

No, I'm not pinning. Nor is the other person.
No, I did not chase, nor did the other person.
No, I did not run, nor did the other person.
No, we aren't here to change the world - wouldn't have a clue what looks like anyway.
No, I wasn't born on another planet, and I couldn't care less if the other person was.

So does that mean they are my TF? Oh yeah baby, I'm going to milk this and take that name and apply it to my situation regardless of what others think. Hehe, that's what I love about the TF phenomenon. Take what resonates and personalise it, everyone else does :P

I'm loving my TF experience, or is that LE (limerent experience), why is that? Because I've crossed the rainbow and am on the other side smiling, without them. Life is good. I got my pot of Gold. I don't need my TF to complete me, that's a myth

In my case, firstly being a mature age bachelor, and secondly having few social skills, I really have no need for a twin flame story to make sense of my experience, but I assume that many people's circumstances are understood through the twin flame narrative simple because so many people contextualise their living experience with it.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Twin flames do NOT exist. It is an obsessional delusion created on the internet with no known author. And how many things on the internet are even real or true? Not very much at all... it is a playground for stalkers, pedophiles, trolls and cowards. All who feel 'brave' hiding behind a pc screen whom otherwise wouldnt behave this way if confronted by face to face interaction.

Well, they exist as relationships - very close, intertwined existences that happen upon each other - and if someone chooses to label such a thing "twin flame", so be it. That's a label. Other labels are "lovers", "married", girl and boyfriend, etc. Some marrieds last forever; started long before the twin-flame gig became fashionable.

Quote:
The twin flame theory is a delusion and you need to heal from it. The sooner you do the better. There is a reason why you feel "crazy".. it is your higher self telling you that it is all a lie and needs to be abandoned.
Because in no sense is it a theory - hypothesis maybe but as you can see here, it can predict nothing in terms of a definite outcome. Maybe 1:50 seem to conform but that's no better than ball-gazing.

Quote:
This is nothing more then a passing phase that is on it way out. People are waking up to this nonsense and putting it in its place.. in the trash.. where it belongs.
It's dangerous because calling "twin flame!!" comes with a preordained right to demand compliance of the flamee, the prey. This to me is demanding ownership (which in my book is technically, slaving). When the flamee doesn't comply it becomes a predator-prey issue, obsessive and skating close to the edge of the law. There have been cases in the UK this year (can be googled) where the chaser has received a custodial sentence although I think a psychiatric ward might be more useful - perhaps that's where they went.

Quote:
This is the most spiritually devoid theory ive ever seen.
First encountering this section I wondered why it was here because, sure, everything is spiritual because we're all Spirit, it did come across as highly questionable. It's akin to a marriage guidance section or a dating small-talk chat site.

No doubt there's a huge spirituality to some relationships but in most cases it's an elaboration of the mating game that's become institutionalised, given its own jargon and legitimacy. It's a club that the naive, desperately seeking someone to own can join - if they learn the narratives.

To most others of less obsessive/possessive mentality it's dating, relating and when things go wrong, suffering the hurt and eventually moving on. Although superficially it seems sad, the positive side is that if these couples couldn't "help each other grow and evolve" the aim, so saith the $400 matchmaker at her snake-oil stall, then, if they are spiritually inspired and want to grow, they'll learn a lot about both themselves and how people interact.

Quote:
i really do like many of you here and it sucks to see so many needlessly suffering or making excuses for others to keep "faith" "trust" and "surrender" to an unbelievable internet junk theory like twin flames.
Likewise. The aggregate of pain and anguish here is saddening but only those concerned can do something about themselves.

It isn't a fashion that's hit the UK yet. Perhaps there's less tolerance here. I don't know. It isn't something I'd succumb to. If someone declared me their twin flame I'd run a mile and if they stalked me they'd have the men in blue knocking on their door.