Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2006, 02:55 PM
FRANK789

Monkey, You hit the heart of the problem with what you have experienced in different religions. Many are growing through faith and support the Truth through understanding…….. I have found the same to be true. Jesus blasted the church of His day for hiding the keys of knowledge, the keys of the Kingdom .

He said; “Woe unto ye lawyers, for ye neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow others who would enter in, for ye lay heavy burdens upon them grievous to bare.”

Even then they tried to keep the people from interring in through prayer and meditation to find the kingdom and gain knowledge After all, a person who knows the Truth (becomes Spirit led), is a hard dog to keep under the porch. All of their concern was for stripping the poor of what little they had and being famous in their own mind’s through wealth ,control, and power. Nothing has changed in that department in any faith or religion. But the few who seek Spiritual growth are those who will give light to the Truth and free many from the lie’s and deception of this world.
Old 22-11-2006, 10:50 PM
BLAIR2BE

Yes, yes, yes; Jesus indeed blasted the church; a misunderstood principle of the nature of Jesus…..
Old 23-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Monkey

And one more thing...someone today mentioned that Jesus suffered for our sins. I think that is rubbish! Jesus suffered because others chose to make him suffer because he was too much of a blinding light for them. He made them look ridiculously weak, empty and made them feel shame and they had to destroy him for that. All Jesus did was be Himself, I AM and tell those who had forgotten the power of I AM that they could accept themselves, that they were precious, that they had power over the most powerful. That they were children of God and could also expect to live in I AM.

Okay, this is bordering on preaching but I really do believe this. Every day I try to accept myself and my gifts a little bit more. I always thought that being spiritual meant suffering, being a martyr, until I realised Jesus didn't hang himself on that cross, others did that, all he did was speak his truth.
Closed Thread