Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-09-2014, 12:11 AM
TesseLated

subbed.....great thread Sparrow
Old 26-09-2014, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
This sounds similar to the concept of "Qi" in traditional Chinese culture. I believe that many other ancient cultures also knew about the existence of an omnipresent source that pervades the entire universe. In numerous religions, this source is also known as "God". However, it seems that you have largely avoided using this term for most of this conversation. I know that words can't be used to fully explain the One Source, but if you had to choose a particular human philosophy or theory that best describes this entity, which would you pick? Also, how is it possible for a human being to experience the One Source?

Greetings once again.

I would not choose a particular human philosophy to in any way define that which is Prime Creator - to do so would impose limits, borders and conditions inherent to human thought. I would therefore suggest never to look or attempt to define Prime Creator via the human mind, but instead rely on the language of feelings, for these are less restrictive and can resonate to higher frequencies of truth than any spoken language. This is to say then that a personalised relationship with, and experience of Prime Creator can best be sought by inward exploration and realization through feelings. Immerse yourself within the greatest and grandest feeling you can connect to and channel this energetic source throughout your entire being, throughout every cell of your body, that it may translate truths beyond time and space itself. This is the true experience of knowing.

Quote:
You may be pleased to know that there is currently a very large clinical study that is being undertaken in many medical centers around the world to investigate the reported existence of near-death experiences. This initiative is known as the AWARE (AWAreness during REsuscitation) study, and the results are due to be published soon.

I am always pleased to know there are many like Dr. Sam Parnia who wish to bring the light of truth forward.

Quote:
The colonization and exploitation of indigenous tribes would probably be a very good example of that. You can't really escape from radiation, can you? Which sources of man-made radiation do you think are the most harmful, besides nuclear plants and medical devices?

Many of your ancient ancestors and visiting species tried to escape such radiation by receding within deep underground or underwater caverns. Many still continue to exist there today, though even here they are not completely safe from the stars radiation. Those on the surface of the planet have better adapted to counteract the stars radiation but also experience the most mutation and cellular deterioration. It is quite alarming to observe millions of human beings wilfully exposing themselves to harmful rays for the sake of obtaining a sun tan, for the mere motive of physical appearances. This behaviour needs to change.
You can of course take protective and preserving measures to reduce exposure, as well as support the protection of ozone gas and Earths magnetic field.

In terms of man-made radiation, this will vary to the individual in relation to who they are, where they are and what they do for a living. For the majority of individuals who share a common modern lifestyle and behavioural routine, they should be made aware of and take steps to reduce or remove sources of radiation such as: Television sets, combustible fuels, tobacco, medical x-rays, nuclear medicine, radiation therapies, nuclear power plants, nuclear weapons, plutonium powered pacemakers, radioactive building materials, mobile phones and masts and other electromagnetic radiation. This list is not exhaustive.

Quote:
If they do not intend to interact with us, why do they keep entering into our habitats? And if they are already so powerful, what treasures on Earth could they possibly want? I think they should at least leave a friendly message after visiting Earth. If these intelligent species show their true intentions and promise not to cause harm, I am confident that most humans will react positively to their presence.

You see the Earth as your habitat, as belonging to you - they do not. They do not foster the same values, morals or thought processes that you as a human being would in the way you regard Earth. There are also subterranean species who would argue they were here before you, therefore, some insist, it is their terrestrial home. Ironically, some of the aerial craft and lights in the sky you see belong to them, and are not of extraterrestrial origin.
It would prove naive indeed to think that any extraterrestrial species would come to Earth primarily for one single species of animal - the human race. Though with this said many of them have in fact made contact with various human beings in various fields of work with a message. Other revelations of communication have also taken on other forms, such as your crop circles. It is not in their best interest to simply land on the white house lawn. They understand humanity very well for they have studied human psychology for many thousands of years. It is equally not in their best interest to come forward with their true intentions, as this would not incite a particularly favourable human response. Not that it is specifically malevolent in nature, only that their values are not aligned to yours.

Quote:
Yes, I very much appreciate the hard work that the Asceleottyi do. After all, I am one of those fortunate ones who are benefiting from your work, just like many other people on this forum who are also benefiting. If the universe had more compassionate groups like you, it would certainly be a much better place to live in.

Just out of curiosity: Are there any requirements for joining the Asceleottyi?

One does not join the Asceleottyi, rather they gravitate and graduate into their vibration. This is best demonstrated and explained once in the spirit world.

Every soul group in the universe is and does work for the positive purpose of good.

Quote:
Why do things have to turn out this way? Why are we humans so much more evil, destructive, and manipulative, compared to our peers and fellow humanoids? I suspect that the reason is due to our primitive understanding of consciousness, and I hope it is not because we are inherently a bad species. I promise I will do my part to ensure the better treatment of animals, but sometimes I just feel really sad whenever I am reminded about the cruel treatments that animals are systematically exposed to.

You only perceive yourself as such and measure yourself in such light because you only have yourselves to compare with, and have not observed yourself as a species outside of your present time scale. Believe me, there are far more nasty things in the universe than you suspect yourself to be.
It is currently that human beings have yet to materialize more of their heart wisdom in recognition of their responsibility for all life and its very sacredness within unity. They are seeking the role models to lead them to the light of the wisdom of their own hearts, and those who set the standards for those who would seek to release their existing unsatisfied roles.

Quote:
Which species orchestrated this interference? And why did they do this to us? Did they really intervene by landing on Earth after travelling millions of light-years from a distant planet? And is this the reason why the Neanderthals and Bigfoot faced extinction while we humans survived?

The interference involves a variety of different species, so it is not accurate to place blame upon one alone. The reasoning was also different in each case for their own individual motives at the time. Much has to do with compatibility between their species and yours and their ability to use other species for their benefit as humanity does with cattle and horses. Reptilians were once the arising dominant species, as you will find still in existence underground, but there was to be an uprising of warm blooded mammals, which of course you have come to represent.

The neanderthals and sasquatch were primarily reduced in number through tribal war and mass slaughter by migrating tribes. Others through interbreeding. Because they do not produce offspring as human beings do today they were rapidly depleted in number and had to relocate in isolated protective regions. Some neanderthals still exist today underground, and there still exists thousands of sasquatch in the northern hemisphere.

Quote:
This sounds like the fault of the parents, who may not be aware that the consequences of their actions are being passed down several generations. Is the typical Western diet a good example of an unhealthy diet that most people consume? What are the most harmful toxins that should be avoided? And which forms of alternative diets would you recommend?

The typical western diet is one based primarily on convenience and minimal monetary cost rather than nutritional value. Though this is changing through growing awareness I am pleased to say.

The most harmful toxins introduced into the lives of the common individual are such things as pesticides, household volatile organic compounds, pharmaceutical drugs and cosmetics, heavy metals, perchlorate, asbestos, phthalates, polychlorinated biphenyl, bisphenol A, triclosan, radon deposits, hexavalent chromium, household moulds and so forth.
Be vigilant of what containers are used to store the products you buy and bring into your home. Be diligent and aware of cleaning products; if they have a warning or caution sign placed upon them then they are clearly toxic and an alternative should be found. So too be knowledgeable in aspects to do with soaps and cosmetics and their active ingredients.

I suggest a diet based on nutritional value and environmental respect, on organically grown and honestly produced ingredients.

Quote:
Well, there is a general belief among many humans that life should be fair to everyone. For example:

- Rich people should donate some of their wealth

- Evil people should be punished

- Innocent people should be spared (no harming of children and infants)

- Disabled people and minority groups should not be discriminated against

The belief in fairness for everyone is deeply entrenched in the concept of philanthropy, the courts and the justice system, anti-discrimination laws, and the protection of children and infants who are innocent and not responsible for the crimes of their parents. Why did the "One Source" create such an unfair system? What is the whole point of life? Simply to overcome and persevere beyond limitations? It seems very meaningless to me, unfortunately.

Then it is up to those who believe in their convictions to ensure that this fairness takes place. The universe does not pick sides nor does the Prime Creator. If human society is experienced as unfair, it is because you as a human species have created such unfairness, and thusly it is your own responsibility to change. You are responsible for the values you live and die by. If the general belief among humans is that life should be fair to everyone then why is their every thought, word and deed not in alignment with this belief? Discover this answer and you will discover why life is not fair, in your experience and perception of it. Remember, you are the creator of your own experience of that which you are.

Quote:
I have tried it out a couple weeks ago, but I failed to make any visible progress because I find it rather difficult to meditate while opening my eyes to read the long paragraphs of instructions. I know I'm supposed to persevere and keep trying and I will continue to do so. Sometimes, I just wish I had someone sitting right beside me, to tell me what exactly I'm doing wrong and to give me assurances when I do it correctly.

Well to begin with, you would do well not to have to keep referring to some written instruction to initiate and engage your own meditative experience. The very act of having to open your eyes and break your connection to read some physical description is never going to work for you. You must therefore learn what you must do, and how to do it prior to attempting to enter such states of meditation. This then enables you to shut out all distractions from success. Meditation should not be about following someone else’s set of instructions to reach a pre-envisioned destination, but about you letting go of any and all needs, any and all distractions and any and all expectations.

In service - - -
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-09-2014, 09:56 PM
XiangPassion

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow. I'm a newcomer to the forums and am very intrigued by your thread. It has settled many concerns/fears of mine regarding the afterlife! :)

My question: You mentioned in an earlier post that when some souls pass on, they feel the need to recreate their physical sleep cycles (or something to that effect.) Is it possible to dream on the Other Side if one so chooses to sleep?

Thanks for your time!
Old 30-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Guide

I have also dreamed of experiencing sleep in Spirit State. Of course, this would also refer to expanded vibrational awareness and consciousness in sleep in Earth life. Now I'm referring to experiencing restful sleep, or something of the essence of that experience, while in the Spirit World, whether dreaming or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangPassion
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow. I'm a newcomer to the forums and am very intrigued by your thread. It has settled many concerns/fears of mine regarding the afterlife! :)

My question: You mentioned in an earlier post that when some souls pass on, they feel the need to recreate their physical sleep cycles (or something to that effect.) Is it possible to dream on the Other Side if one so chooses to sleep?

Thanks for your time!
Old 30-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangPassion

Thanks for your time!
Dear XiangPassion,

Thank you for the greeting.

I am pleased as always that individuals of all walks of life come by these words with a sense of inner-inquiry and outward discernment. I am but one voice of reassurance, reasoning and remembrance; may you find many here in friendship.

It is so that some who pass may not fully accept their transition, or simply not wish to let go of their physical life story, its persona and associated routines held in their consciousness and cellular memory. As part of this held cellular memory, and as part of their human persona, they continue to hold thought processes which create impulses of habitual behaviour and act them out in order to ground themselves and contain themselves within a safe space of familiarity. So it is they may experience the impulse to sleep as this need was deeply seeded into their consciousness. The processes which took place during your sleep cycles as a human being can be imitated and recreated to form a continuation of such experiences should you choose this for yourself. This is to say, just because you no longer have a physical body in the same density that you have now, you are not decapitated from your capacity to experience dreams or anything else associated with things you once did on Earth.
You will of course not experience fatigue or tiredness in the spirit world.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Master
This gets me thinking about some dreams I've had. Energy dreams and/or lucid dreams . The vibrational-shift model of different levels of awareness correlates to some things I read in a book about the brain ; specifically a 'special' state that the brain shifts into sometimes at the boundary of sleep and awake. Also , not at that boundary but somewhere (vibrationally, and awareness-wise) deeper inside the lucid dream state; dreams that start out as lucid dreaming and expand from there into what I think of as hyperdreaming , or a super-conscious state . Beyond sleep and , and from
correlating your descriptions of the multidimensionality of Spirit realms with such nature of these dreams , beyond life and death . Brief glimpses into energetic -- not merely etheric, but literally megawatt adrenaline blasts that shift up into integrated ... vibrational states (that really is the most accurate phrase, 'vibrational states' , as unimpressive as it might possibly sound, it is accurate and powerful in it's multidimensional context) .

I could go on for hours trying to describe the intensity, beauty, energy, wonder , love , and power of these dreams , these states , and never do them any justice . But when I read your descriptions the words jump out and dance to life upon the frameworks of the impressions the dreams have imprinted me with . I know you speak of what is real because I have seen some of it too , and it is wonderful indeed beyond imagination . Nobody ever told me of such realms , or at least the pre-concieved imaginings based on things written by other dreamers and mystics and voyagers were like black and white photos compared to the 3-D holograms of the real thing (which are, of course as to 3-D holograms (and waking life) as holograms are to black and whites ) .

All of which causes me to wonder about the nature of dreams , consciousness, lucid-dreaming consciousness, hyperconsciounsess , the superconscious (Spirit) ..... and how well the vibrational-shift model works (accurately describing what is ).
Even accomodating the scientific realities of brain chemistry and it's effects on , and catalyzations of, different states of consciousness , it's still all effectively vibrational shifting . The systems are connected and in correspondence (as above, so below) . And thoughts float around ....

... like "What will hyperdreaming be like after I die?" ... and the response
flows in : "it will be hyperdreaming ... pretty much hyperdreaming , but it doesn't have to stop " . A perfect , glorious state of being ... and so it is , now and forever . Another floats along .... "what about hyperwaking ?"
Yes, and hyperwalking ... hyperdaydreaming on long walks on Planet of Guitars in Chihuahua Galaxy
Old 05-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Master
Hey Spirit Guide Sparrow
Maybe you have answered these questions but i can't find it.
Why does your soul need to gain experience on earth?
Why will my soul decide to suffer here on earth if i can just have a nice life on earth knowing that i can create fear and suffering that i can take back to the afterlife?
Some say your soul decides if you go to what plane but why will i send myself to suffer there too?
Thanks for your work
cheers
Old 05-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Seeker

Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
This is to say then that a personalised relationship with, and experience of Prime Creator can best be sought by inward exploration and realization through feelings. Immerse yourself within the greatest and grandest feeling you can connect to and channel this energetic source throughout your entire being, throughout every cell of your body, that it may translate truths beyond time and space itself. This is the true experience of knowing.

I find it difficult to do so because I'm naturally bad at experiencing non-physical phenomena. In fact, I have never seen any ghosts or spirits and have never felt their presence. Although I remain open to the possibility of the existence of a Prime Creator and I'll try to feel his (or its?) presence, I can't help but wonder if it may be better to do this later in the spiritual world instead of here on Earth.

Quote:
I am always pleased to know there are many like Dr. Sam Parnia who wish to bring the light of truth forward.

The bad news is that there are lots of skeptics in the scientific community who frown upon such attempts to investigate paranormal phenomena.

It's also difficult for researchers to design a good experiment to investigate a completely unknown phenomenon such as near death experiences. There was an attempt by Dr. Parnia to approach this problem by placing several signs and images at a place where study participants experiencing a near death experience could only see if they had left their physical bodies.

As it turned out, nobody saw the images that they were supposed to see.

Quote:
Many of your ancient ancestors and visiting species tried to escape such radiation by receding within deep underground or underwater caverns. Many still continue to exist there today, though even here they are not completely safe from the stars radiation.

How large are these species? You're referring to some forms of bacteria, right?

Quote:
Those on the surface of the planet have better adapted to counteract the stars radiation but also experience the most mutation and cellular deterioration.

How does radiation actually lead to cellular deterioration?

Quote:
It is quite alarming to observe millions of human beings wilfully exposing themselves to harmful rays for the sake of obtaining a sun tan, for the mere motive of physical appearances.

But we do need a sufficient amount of sunlight exposure to generate enough vitamin D, right? Actually, the U.S. health authorities recommend about 15 minutes of sunlight for three times a week to meet the body's vitamin requirements. I'm sure they're well aware of the increased risk of skin cancer by doing so, but it seems there's no other way for our skin to generate enough vitamin D.

Quote:
For the majority of individuals who share a common modern lifestyle and behavioural routine, they should be made aware of and take steps to reduce or remove sources of radiation such as: Television sets, combustible fuels, tobacco, medical x-rays, nuclear medicine, radiation therapies, nuclear power plants, nuclear weapons, plutonium powered pacemakers, radioactive building materials, mobile phones and masts and other electromagnetic radiation. This list is not exhaustive.

I guess I could purchase a smaller television set and place it further away while watching shows, but reducing nuclear energy dependence and removing nuclear weapons is something only a government or a powerful politician could do.

Quote:
It would prove naive indeed to think that any extraterrestrial species would come to Earth primarily for one single species of animal - the human race.

If they're not here to interact with us, what is their actual purpose for coming to Earth? What sort of values and belief systems do these species have?

Quote:
One does not join the Asceleottyi, rather they gravitate and graduate into their vibration. This is best demonstrated and explained once in the spirit world.

I wish I could move into the spirit world right now to learn more

Quote:
Believe me, there are far more nasty things in the universe than you suspect yourself to be.

I believe you. Could you provide a few examples of these extremely nasty things in the universe?

Quote:
The interference involves a variety of different species, so it is not accurate to place blame upon one alone. The reasoning was also different in each case for their own individual motives at the time. Much has to do with compatibility between their species and yours and their ability to use other species for their benefit as humanity does with cattle and horses.

How does interfering in human evolution help some of these species, if at all?

Quote:
Reptilians were once the arising dominant species, as you will find still in existence underground, but there was to be an uprising of warm blooded mammals, which of course you have come to represent.

An uprising? Would it be possible for you to give me an estimate of when this took place?

Quote:
The typical western diet is one based primarily on convenience and minimal monetary cost rather than nutritional value. Though this is changing through growing awareness I am pleased to say.

I think vegetarian diets are becoming more and more popular and that should be great news to animal rights activists.

Quote:
Be vigilant of what containers are used to store the products you buy and bring into your home. Be diligent and aware of cleaning products; if they have a warning or caution sign placed upon them then they are clearly toxic and an alternative should be found. So too be knowledgeable in aspects to do with soaps and cosmetics and their active ingredients.

I suggest a diet based on nutritional value and environmental respect, on organically grown and honestly produced ingredients.

I know you mean well and I appreciate your concern, and I also agree that these subtances are harmful. However, I feel that it's just too troublesome and time consuming for me to pay attention to such details. I just wish there was a simpler way to do this.

Quote:
Well to begin with, you would do well not to have to keep referring to some written instruction to initiate and engage your own meditative experience. The very act of having to open your eyes and break your connection to read some physical description is never going to work for you. You must therefore learn what you must do, and how to do it prior to attempting to enter such states of meditation. This then enables you to shut out all distractions from success. Meditation should not be about following someone else’s set of instructions to reach a pre-envisioned destination, but about you letting go of any and all needs, any and all distractions and any and all expectations.

That sounds more easier than it actually is. Even though it's difficult for me to clear all distractions, I will give it my best

Looking forward to your insightful teachings,
a1candidate
Old 05-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I have heard many time we create our own afterlife, that lead me to have the following questions

1. Do we get whatever we want

2. If we want a specific person be they real or "fictional" will they be there

3. What are the limits
Old 06-10-2014, 01:43 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Hello? Anyone wanna answer