Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
No sex. How is that suppose to be anything like paradise if their are regulations.
Better than sex. Not 'regulations'. Read more (here), worry less.
Old 17-11-2014, 03:30 AM
Newbie ;)

If what I somehow know is correct, it's a sharing or mingling of energies. More intense then sex in the physical world likely. It can lead to a blending of energies for some.
Old 17-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
If what I somehow know is correct, it's a sharing or mingling of energies. More intense then sex in the physical world likely. It can lead to a blending of energies for some.
The energy/sensation of physical orgasm is a hint of what multi-dimensional
Spirit energy feels like. My own tastes start out as an intense adrenaline rush in altered-dream states , which usually coincides with flying, jumping , or floating . Then the energy (there's not really another word for it, but there should be many , for the various flavors and intensities) ramps up past adrenaline and I integrate it . It transcends normal bodily sensations of adrenaline and I just feel more energy and love , and it takes on different characteristics than those percieved by the five normal senses. They are all quite wonderful , and sometimes they get remarkably intense ("paralyzed and moaning in ecstasy" is how I put it a few posts ago) . Cosmic-orgasmic love ... I don't really have an accurate vocabulary for the energetic
experiences I've had , but (like you, somehow....) I know their significance .

Somehow, the normal perceptive mechanisms are shut down , and a Superconscious state of awareness is tapped into , and experiences beyond
what is normally possible become possible. Without drugs; which is good, because I used that Genie up years ago . If these states are a taste of Spirit ( and what else would they be ?) then human sexual sensations will be about as interesting after I pass as blowing my nose is now

That's not to discount the expectation that interactions won't be amazing .
A sharing and mingling of awarenesses and energies , yes... without familiar constraints and limitations , happening on many levels . I really do love the way this stuff is described by Sparrow ; I expect his observations are accurate . Another being I love to integrate wisdom from said "the highest possible way that you can imagine yourself is probably the most accurate"

Dar
Old 17-11-2014, 06:50 AM
Newbie ;)

and instead of just mingling and intermingling of the energies of the 2 or more souls involved the souls can actually flow together into one, shared soul/consciousness, whatever you wish to call it. Though any of the individuals involved in this can split off and go back to being an individual again anytime they want. It is an experience that words fail to express properly.

It is not hormone filled drive to perpetuate the species.
Old 17-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Pathfinder
But what came first the physical or the spirit?
Old 17-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Newbie ;)

The spirit precedes the physical. Some were in existence before this universe existed.