Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-07-2011, 05:23 AM
Guide
Angel1 Crystal Wands

Hello all,

I've seen a lot of wands on the internet, and i'm not sure what/how they are meant to be used?

are you meant to wave them around or something? Is there some ritual?

Ellespirit
Old 28-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Dawn

Blessings Divine and Bright to you Ellespirit!

This isn't my area of expertise (though there are plenty of wonderful people around here who can explain it better than I can), however, here's a bit of basic, generalized information for you.

From - http://www.underworldclassroom.com/2...ds-how-to-use/

A crystal wand has many functions: open and closing portals, invoking energies and dieties, sending and recieving energy, and more.

from - http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/...ing/Wands.html

Wands have the ability to focus energy through their points. When using a wand for healing, it is important to program with intent, consciously to allow universal healing energy to flow in through your crown chakra, down your arm to the hand holding the wand, then into the wand where it is amplified and passed into the patient. Using your own energy can make you weak and depleted and need healing yourself. Wands are a popular healing tool. They are used to channel energy in reflexology and massage. The stone should be chosen for its particular benefits and energies. Crystal massage works at a deep level to assist in healing a variety of ailments.
Magic or Message Wands have been used since ancient times to increase the power of spells. The pointed end of each wand directs the spell energy. The wand is a powerful addition to have on your altar. Wands can be wrapped in silver or copper wire with other gemstones to personalize it. Gemstone wands can be personalized for different uses.
Massage wands can be used on acupressure and reflexology points. They are used to channel energy in chakra balancing and aura cleansing.
Alchemy Wands are for chakra stimulation, opening the mind to deep meditation, working with time travel and subtle body journeying. We also encourage experimentation with healing and consciousness expansion.

Gemstone wands can be personalized for different uses.

Gemstone wands are used in a variety of healing and magick modalities. In crystal healing and reiki, each gemstone's natural healing properties are imparted when used on or near the body, these wands were wonderful for treating and releasing trigger points. And, of course, you can also use them as casting wands in ritual!

The Uses of Gemstone Wands
Magic or Message Wands have been used since ancient times to increase the power of spells. The pointed end of each wand directs the spell energy. The wand is a powerful addition to have on your altar. Wands can be wrapped in silver or copper wire with other gemstones to personalize it.

Gemstone wands are also very good to use as a meditation tool. Wands are almost always used in healing.

Your Personal Gemstone Wand
Wands are carved from many gemstones. The gemstone is carved rounded or with several flat sides. A wand can be any length and width. The size of the wand is a personal choice. The choice of gemstone is very personal also. It is best to have several wands, and then you can have a wand for different types of spells.

A personal power wand should be the first wand to have. The personal power wand should be carved from a gemstone that has a special meaning to you. The gemstone may be your power birthstone or any stone that has a personal connection to you. The personal power wand is often adorned with other gem stones. The best way to attach gemstones to a wand is with silver wire. When faceted stones are used, they can be glued to the wand. The wand is a required item in many rituals and the wand always adds power to any spell by keeping it on the altar with the point pointing south.

Wrapping your wand with gemstones
The wand can be wrapped in brass wire or silver wire and other gemstones. Using different gemstones and crystals can change the energy (and purpose) of the wand.

Stability:
A Jasper wand or Agate wand protects and stabilizes. Wrap an Ametrine stone and Crystal stone onto these and you have a very powerful aid for healing a troubled mind or opening the mind to a higher plane. Just sit with the wand in your hand with the point facing outward and within minutes you should feel changes.

Good Fortune and Success:
Wrap a citrine gemstone or fluorite onto a Aventurine wand, sit with the point facing outward to bring opportunity and good luck right to you!

Protection:
Need protection for your home? Wrap a Black Tourmaline onto a Crystal wand or an Black Obsidian Wand or Snowflake Obsidian Wand and take a walk though your home. Use the pointed end of the wand and aim it towards every corner of the room, moving the wand from ceiling to floor, saying, "Seal of protection is now in place, all who dwell herein are safe".

Love:
To increase the love in your life, wrap a Moonstone Wand or Rose Quartz Wand with a Rhodonite stone, Rhodochrosite, rose quartz or chrysocolla.

Angelic Guidance:
A Selenite Wand or Angelite Wand will open guidance and communication from your angel companions. These can be wrapped with any of the throat chakra stones.

There are many types of personal power wands that you can create by studying the meanings of gemstones and combining these to come up with a wand that is personal and powerful for you.

Healing wands gathers and directs energy. By using the appropriate crystal or stone it is possible to balance one's energy and improve the overall well being.

The main difference between a healing wand and a massage wand, are that healing wands can be made up of many different stones, soldered together or with double terminated points. A massage wand is smooth, usually with a single termination of smooth on both sides.
Old 28-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks elle for asking the question & thanks Dawn for all the info, wow !

Now I need one of those wands and a Wizard to go with it !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Dawn

lol Dream Angel. Who needs a white knight when you can have a wonderful wizard? Preferably a good looking one. ^_~
Old 28-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Not saying I would say no to the knight, but I am thinking a Wizard and his magic just might be a bit more tempting just think of all that crystal magic !

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Dawn

Oohh, keep up the crystal talk and you're gonna have me drooling, Dream Angel lol
Old 28-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Deactivated Account

tsk, tsk Dawn... best not to drool in someone else's thread

speaking of wands, I have two, one is a crystal quartz one and one is a Lemurian one and I wasn't really sure what to do with them. I didn't purchase them specifically because they were wands, ok the first one I did just because I didn't have a crystal wand.

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Dawn

>tsk, tsk Dawn... best not to drool in someone else's thread
~*whines like a little kid*~ Awww, but Dream Angel!! ~*grabs a mop and starts wiping up the drool*~ Sorry 'bout that, Ellespirit!

Dream Angel, that's pretty interesting about you getting two though not specifically wanting them because they're wands. But hey, we're drawn to what we're drawn to for good reason. I know that one from experience. ^_^
Old 28-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Master
Awe dawn you are our crystal master. I just love you love for crystals xoxo
Old 28-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Dawn

lol Aww Spiritlite, thanks for saying so but, nah. I'm not a crystal master. I'm just a humble caretaker with a massive curious streak.
And thank you kindly for saying so. *^_^* Near impossible not to love these tender, caring souls. (Plus show deep respect for a fellow stone and crystal caretaker ~*gently nudges your arm*~ like some people I know.)