Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-01-2011, 05:18 AM
mayancalendar

When my father died, I used to feel him around the house, but I don't know whether it was real or my imagination. I am so happy for you though ... that you had such a nice positive experience of your dead grandmother.
Old 17-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Master
I feel as though my son, who passed away Valentine's Day of last year, would often touch my hair and I would feel it pull gently like if I had hair spray and it pulls a couple strands apart, just enough to feel it, but I don't wear hair spray, so I always would stop and go to myself, what the heck? And finally assumed / decided it was him wanting to be near.

Old 17-01-2011, 03:27 PM
AngelBreeze

Of course I have experienced such a touch from spirit! Those who have passed on readily continue to visit their loved ones back here on Earth. This happens due to their faster vibrating spiritual bodies compared to ours.

You are truly gifted in your own right to have felt your grandmother so plainly in the manner by which your describe the incident. It is not unusual for them to identify themselves in spirit by using a fragrance, smell, aroma, scent, or one of many other things they use for identification so that you will know it is they who are visiting you at that particular time.

Indeed, I have had that happen to me and since I have a very good understanding about Afterlife matters, it does not "creep me out" in anyway. I consider it a real blessing when Spirit comes to visit me.
Old 17-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Knower
Hi BlueIce
Quote:
Originally posted By BlueIce
I had to bring this up because it was so amazing of an experience to me.

In was out behind my house smoking at night several months ago and I got this full blown smell of my dead grandmother. As clear as it was when I used to hug her. The unique granny smell that only she had.

Moments later it felt like energy was gripping my left shoulder, kind of tingly and slight pressure and it lasted for about 15-20 seconds. At the same time I felt as if she was trying to tell me she was okay, and not to worry. I didn't hear her or anything, I just felt it somehow.

It was sad, happy, odd, amazing and a bit scary but was as real as could be. 90% positive experience, just a bit unnerving at first because I wasn't even thinking about her and it took me by surprise. But it was as close to that I've ever felt since she died, outside of dreaming that is.

Anyone else had a similar experience?
What a lovely story.
Many years ago I felt spirit squeeze my arm to comfort me, now I feel my guides and the angels touching me all day long. I'm an Angelic Reiki Healer and medium

Old 18-01-2011, 01:08 AM
dogninja

Sure. Armsqueezed, Groped, kicked in the face, bitten, pinched, punched, comforted kissed, spooned....
Old 18-01-2011, 01:09 AM
Master
OMG, dogninja! Seriously?

Old 18-01-2011, 01:21 AM
dogninja

Different times. The facekick was in meditation/communication conciousness, and it was very very very strange. You know how you can hear disembodied voices internally? With that flat quality, in that mode of thought? It was like blunt traumawithin that, without the instrument. sucked.
Old 18-01-2011, 06:08 AM
glenos

Yep regular.. A ruffle of my hair or a blow in my ear. Real ones. A gentle reminder and communication. I don't know who is doing it and I'm not going to bust a blood whotsit trying to find out either. One could get hung up on that for days, weeks, years!
Old 18-01-2011, 06:29 AM
dogninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
I'm not going to bust a blood whotsit !

whoaaaa, say whaaaaaat?
Old 18-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Sira

Breeze of cool air, prickling, touching that feels very physical, energy hugs (many times a day), one being always touches my right hand, tickling the nose, electric feelings in various parts of the body...