Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
I'll give it a try for you

"Were all in this together, and some day we'll bring in Heaven to this life and on this earth.

God is the all powerful force; he is bigger, vaster, and greater than any of us can imagine, though we sense that.

Be a good person, live for other people, be true, be kind to every living thing and face you meet, trust the life that is given to you, and have faith in your beautiful dreams.

This is your life. Always will be. "
Thanks a lot! :) but i'm not seeing this answering my question. But it's a nice post in my opinion :)
Old 24-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Ascender
I want to know answer to my question. Anyone who can channel God (or a high being/deity) can get an answer?
Old 24-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I want to know answer to my question. Anyone who can channel God (or a high being/deity) can get an answer?

I'm a channeler and I'm not going to do what you ask. Why is that? It takes time, effort and energy to communicate with high vibe beings. They don't work by reading people's minds which is what you think qualifies as proof. The act of reading another's mind is considered to be an invasion of free will which any being of Light will never do, so even if I did want to comply with your request, it still won't happen. Channeling is a two way process, both the being and the channeler have to be in agreement to deliver messages to another person even if that other person is me.

The logical mind, in and of itself, is incapable of perceiving spiritual matters as logic is a function of the left side of the brain. If that's the only part of the brain you use, then it appears you need to balance it with the right side and that is just the beginning. As was suggested before by The Necromancer, you need to include the heart. The three should combine to make a harmonious whole. You can think and analyze as much as you desire but in the end it won't confirm if what you experience is spiritual or not. It is the heart which confirm's one's spiritual experience.

Another concern I have with your request is that you are looking for signs first and if your logic approves, then you'll begin working on your spiritual development. Needless to say, you got it backwards. Seems to me, you need to exercise a bit of faith to take action for your spiritual development. Perhaps connecting with your heart chakra would be a good starting point for you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 24-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
They don't work by reading people's minds which is what you think qualifies as proof.
I think God can read my mind. As i can bring change in my body with my thought/feeling so God must be able to read that thought/feeling to bring the change in my body. Sharing with you that i also have my question typed in summary, if that makes difference to you. From where's the talk of "proof" coming from? I've a religious question and i want to know its answer.
Also, there are stories of Neem Karoli Baba reading people's minds.

Last edited by kralaro : 24-07-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
i don't see it as God reading minds kralaro, but i do understand that
the all-being (if we assume such an entity to exist), would be present
during any circumstance involving any being. there's a scene in the movie
In Cold Blood (1967) where a man is about to be executed, and he's
receiving the 'last rites'... he asks "is God here too?". the answer is: yes,
God is everywhere and witness/participant in all situations.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I think God can read my mind. As i can bring change in my body with my thought/feeling so God must be able to read that thought/feeling to bring the change in my body. Sharing with you that i also have my question typed in summary, if that makes difference to you. From where's the talk of "proof" coming from? I've a religious question and i want to know its answer.
Also, there are stories of Neem Karoli Baba reading people's minds.

Logic requires evidence (aka proof) for it to analyze and make conclusions/decisions based on its analysis. That's why I used the word proof.

I have no idea as to who Neem Karoli Baba is.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 24-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Logic requires evidence (aka proof) for it to analyze and make conclusions/decisions based on its analysis. That's why I used the word proof.

I have no idea as to who Neem Karoli Baba is.

I was going to say a bit more but realized it would be redundant, so pulled it out.

Old 25-07-2017, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Perhaps connecting with your heart chakra would be a good starting point for you.
He doesn't have one. It's not 'blocked' it's not 'closed'...it is totally non-existent.
Old 25-07-2017, 03:55 AM
Master
I've read that some people cut out their chakras. I don't know how they do it. We're born with them and I'm sure they're highly important to have. If I didn't have mine, I think I'd be in a lot worse shape physically, spiritually/psychically and emotionally than what I'm currently experiencing. I just cannot imagine living without them.

Old 25-07-2017, 04:07 AM
Master
Quote:
I've read that some people cut out their chakras. I don't know how they do it. We're born with them and I'm sure they're highly important to have. If I didn't have mine, I think I'd be in a lot worse shape physically, spiritually/psychically and emotionally than what I'm currently experiencing. I just cannot imagine living without them.
Like I said before, I have tried everything to reach him beyond the mind.

We go way back and he has seen me do things beyond logical explanation - maybe what he didn't ask me to do at the time, but he has experienced it, but won't admit this to himself.

Problem is kralaro thinks that his questions only have one answer - the one he wants to hear and he also believes his questions will be answered in the timeframe he specifies for it.

I may channel God in another thread which relates totally to the question he is asking here, but because it isn't in this thread that he made, he won't believe it.

I have tried to touch his heart, but it's lifeless..like a stone. All my attempts to get him to feel any emotion whatsoever, get totally ignored and then he is like "I am asking you to prove you talk to God...don't change the subject". He cannot be reached...even logically, he cannot be reached.

He will have many births to go before he's able to open up and let anything inside.