Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool My Theory!

I have always been intrigued by the death of folk,from newborns to old folk who live more than 100 years old,imagine being 100 years old and all that experience if they remember it,and the memories.
Some folk are born in one century,live through the next century then die in the following century!.Wow!
That is three centuries of life,so the old maxim " life is for living" rings true.

But I have my own theory,I have been to a lot of funerals,the younger the deceased the sadder the occasion,but,I have always wondered about the disparity of it all,length of life that is.
My theory is this,let's say all humans have the same shelf live,let's say for instance 70 years,all of us at the beginning of our first incarnated life on Earth have a standard three score and ten,male and female.

So let's take me,I am 64 years old,and my younger brother Paul was killed in a car accident aged 22 years in 1983,my beautiful brother Paul was like a godsend to my parents after having me,I have 2 older brothers and a younger sister.
Let's put my theory into practice now,imagine this is Paul's 2nd time on earth and in a past life he lived until he was 48 years old,he had an accident and he caused it and others died too,let's say it was Paul's fault,so in reality he owes 22 years from the original 70.
So his rebirth is in my family unknown to us or him is only for 22 years to repay his original debt.

Now a baby is born and not expected to live long because it has jaundice and liver problems,all the family is devastated,but unknown to them this little bundle of joy was a rotten and violent alcoholic in its previous life and the prior soul had destroyed his liver by heavy drinking and in a rage at not being able to drink and suffering from the DT' ( delerium tremens ) stepped off a railway platform and hallucinating thinking he was safe was hit by a train and killed.
Now he was 56 years old so his debt was 14 years,meanwhile through the wonders of science and medicine this baby had a liver transplant but it was rejected aged 14 years and he died.

This is just my theory to justify the seemingly odd way that God works,if you believe in God,but that is my theory.

Some will say what about folk who live longer than 70 years? maybe 102 years old,well I believe this is their final incarnation and they are paying off their final karmic instalment.

Well that's my theory,longer than the other posts above,but this has bee a bit of work I took on in my late teens,so its my life's work 46 years or more,just me alone trying to work out why God seems to be so cruel and allows all the sorrows to happen in this world,it's my way of justifying that God takes no part after birth,we plan our own life.
I really could elaborate and go into major detail about death in general but I am satisfied with what I have written above,just my personal theory.

Regards Billy.
Old 17-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgolden
It seems all to often this is true. It makes me think that death is actually a reward or you've accomplished what you came here for.

Maybe the good people are just remembered more than the people who were less adored.
Old 21-03-2017, 05:43 AM
Pathfinder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCpdAgP-4rU

some evade death while others are caught up by death itself, the more one goes through, the more life and death matters, as its own decision becomes more apparent.

mostly those who left a mark are nearest to death, that is because the world and its haters curse those who make there move, Envy... a vicious move, the world hasnt learned, it wants those who could make a mark or already in process be cast aside for those who do are against its set-up and ways, trying to bend space and time

But it happened mostly because they havnt been right with there maker themselves for the most part, while others just were called back call it home. Sometimes some have to make a mark in a short period of time, wherein we get the phrase "the good die young", There are elders who prolonged there lives and yet do the same work, some more intense while others have it dragged out in time and space. Karma has its way to which all are destined to

God be praised
Old 28-04-2017, 06:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Recently a dear best friend of mine passed away, and he was such a beautiful human, but a very depressed and troubled boy. There were many times he thought he was ready to leave the world, but his strong soul fought back and gave him another chance. He then died by accident, which was a big shock to myself and everyone that knew him so well.

What is good anyway? Everyone has good and bad in them.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder

Mother Teresa was not young.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Experiencer

A lot of people die young because they text while driving. Others might die young because they happen to be living in Syria or Yemen. If they live in the USA, suicide is a popular way for the young to exit. In the greater scheme of things, 10 years or a hundred years of life is not much different, since we have millions of opportunities to experiment. Use whatever time you have wisely, love everyone, hold no grudges, have no fear.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Knower

Dear All

Sorry to spoil the fun but it is quite different from what do you think

First, each of us have a reincarnatory plan, we don’t “arrive” from nowhere!
High rank spirits are encharged to help us design our reincarnatory plan with all our goals we must achieve, all lessons we must learn, all debts we must pay, a very detailed plan, yes we arrive with a full package of commitments.
This is so big that involves at leat 50 other spirits that we will interact during our life time.
Second, during our conception, genetic engineers and high rank spirits will chose the best spermatozoid, to have the best DNA/body that fits our needs to accomplish our plan.
Based on all this it will be designated for you X years of life.
Third, this number of years could suffer adjustments due to you needs x your achievements.

For instance you have 80 year of life but at the age of 16 you start to smoke, what do you think will happen? You will lose several precious year of life due to a lung cancer etc.

You have 50 year of life, but at the age 45 you start a charity ong. If you are doing a great job they will extend you life plan!

You have a plan of 50 years, but at age of 16 you enter in a gang and start to do bad things, in order to prevent you to accumulate more debts they cut you existence, to save you from your bad decisions

I am not telling that each case of above has only one reason/veridict/fate/explanation

Each case is unique and have aggravating and extenuating factors that will influence each case. This is not pure math where 22 in one life will be compensated with 22 in other life. Only the high spirits can evaluate and decide about it.

For us simple viewers, who dont have all relevante information about the cases that pass in front of us, how could we judge?

We must be sure, we are not alone! We have a close supervision to help us support our tests, to guide us... most call them guardian angel, but they are desiginated high rank spirits specially for us.

I dont mind who dont believe in such thing. It is not a problem but this is exactly how it works!

All above is not from my mind but all of this you can find in the books from Allan Kardec. you can freely download in the internet!

Good study
Old 15-07-2017, 07:43 AM
Master

Death has nothing to do with being good or bad, it is merely the end of a particular set of lessons. Some souls may live longer physically in order to help guide others in a soul group, but many do die when they have accomplished their goals. That is all determined too by the age of the physical body as it can only last so long.
Old 15-07-2017, 08:20 AM
Pathfinder

DEATH EXIT POINTS.
We all have them. Built in escape routes designed prior to our incarnation. When our Soul charts our lives we chose our parents, siblings, jobs and the significant people we meet there, our spouse(s), children and geographical locale of our birth. All the bit and major players whom are chosen in our lives, we too are bit and major players in their lives as well. We all agreed to be in each other's Opera. Within this life plan where we choreographed the 'others,' lesson plans are established as well as exit points where our Soul says Abeo (Ah-Bay-Oh) Latin for, "I'm out of here." These exit strategies can take on various scenarios such as a debilitating illness, the leveling of our Karmic debt where no further life experiences are warranted, our completion of our life's lessons. And these exit points can be decades apart.

The Soul decides whether it is time to leave or not. A child that is stillborn decides this is not the right time to reincarnate thereby choosing to back out at the last minute. The child didn't decide, the Soul of the child did. The good mother that dies in the car accident to go home to the other side at that precise time didn't chose. Her Soul did. The car accident was planned prior to incarnation as an exit point, a simple method of the manner to release her Soul back into the spirit world.

As spirits in a human body, it is not in the scheme of things to predict our own death. The Soul does that. Our Soul. When you can't find your car keys that sets you back ten seconds that later avoids a head-on collision may have been a death exit point. Again, we are not in control. We are spirits having a human experience so the greater knowledge comes not from us at all, but from our Soul. Our humanness precludes our ability to foresee or know for sure if our Soul is being nourished due to the earth's veil upon incarnating into a physical body. We are plopped down into this strange land, forgetful of our lesson plans of why we are here and for what purpose. But the plan is intact, nevertheless. It is up to us to navigate through this confusing space and time until our Soul says we're finished, we've had enough.

We tend to make judgement about the unfairness of death but there is no randomness to it at all. It is planned down to the manner and time. The good die young we say, and the mean old decrepits seem to live on forever. Well, no that's not really true. The mean old folks maybe stay around longer as the Soul hopes against all hope there will be a remarkable change in the humans spirituality. Sometimes we chose a distasteful personality for the benefit of other's around us in their spiritual growth. The good dying young so to speak, have had it in their life plan for a short lifespan. It may only have needed to reincarnate to provide lessons for others left behind, taking with it its own abbreviated Karmic experience.

Suicide is never an exit plan. No Soul plans while on the other side for the human to kill oneself as it is not an action in any plan to self abort a life. The human does not trump the Soul's wisdom in such matters. There is a Karmic reason why the child dies, there is no justification for suicide.

It is generally accepted that we all have approximately five exit points throughout our lives however, there are no hard and fast rules for this. It can range from three to seven depending upon the reincarnated spirit. Certainly near death experiences are exit points, however having pneumonia as a two year old may not be. I don't think we can fully gauge when one occurred or not. That bad flu bug that nearly took you out in 1984 - well, I don't know that we can categorically say that was one of them. Or you spun out on your motorcycle back in 1962. Tough call. Or to say you've used up four of your exit points - it doesn't work that way. A miraculous recovery from a most certain deadly illness may be one where the Soul decides the work is not yet done and 'fixes' the ailment to carry further on with life's challenges for the Soul's advancement - may be one.

Death exit points are a smart addendum to our Soul's contract with the Source. It's a "Now, how do I get out of here," card to play. Leaving the world behind a better place and gleaning a few spiritual epiphanies along the way is all that it's about. Manage to accomplish both of these and you've done a good job. Upon returning home to the astral world where you originally came from, you will be congratulated by your loved ones who have made it to the other side before you, for having successfully completed the most difficult spiritual challenge of all - that of having a human life on the Earth Plane. Death exit points are simply just part of the greater plan providing us an 'out' when we no longer need to be here and it's time to go home...
Old 15-07-2017, 08:20 AM
Pathfinder

DEATH EXIT POINTS.
We all have them. Built in escape routes designed prior to our incarnation. When our Soul charts our lives we chose our parents, siblings, jobs and the significant people we meet there, our spouse(s), children and geographical locale of our birth. All the bit and major players whom are chosen in our lives, we too are bit and major players in their lives as well. We all agreed to be in each other's Opera. Within this life plan where we choreographed the 'others,' lesson plans are established as well as exit points where our Soul says Abeo (Ah-Bay-Oh) Latin for, "I'm out of here." These exit strategies can take on various scenarios such as a debilitating illness, the leveling of our Karmic debt where no further life experiences are warranted, our completion of our life's lessons. And these exit points can be decades apart.

The Soul decides whether it is time to leave or not. A child that is stillborn decides this is not the right time to reincarnate thereby choosing to back out at the last minute. The child didn't decide, the Soul of the child did. The good mother that dies in the car accident to go home to the other side at that precise time didn't chose. Her Soul did. The car accident was planned prior to incarnation as an exit point, a simple method of the manner to release her Soul back into the spirit world.

As spirits in a human body, it is not in the scheme of things to predict our own death. The Soul does that. Our Soul. When you can't find your car keys that sets you back ten seconds that later avoids a head-on collision may have been a death exit point. Again, we are not in control. We are spirits having a human experience so the greater knowledge comes not from us at all, but from our Soul. Our humanness precludes our ability to foresee or know for sure if our Soul is being nourished due to the earth's veil upon incarnating into a physical body. We are plopped down into this strange land, forgetful of our lesson plans of why we are here and for what purpose. But the plan is intact, nevertheless. It is up to us to navigate through this confusing space and time until our Soul says we're finished, we've had enough.

We tend to make judgement about the unfairness of death but there is no randomness to it at all. It is planned down to the manner and time. The good die young we say, and the mean old decrepits seem to live on forever. Well, no that's not really true. The mean old folks maybe stay around longer as the Soul hopes against all hope there will be a remarkable change in the humans spirituality. Sometimes we chose a distasteful personality for the benefit of other's around us in their spiritual growth. The good dying young so to speak, have had it in their life plan for a short lifespan. It may only have needed to reincarnate to provide lessons for others left behind, taking with it its own abbreviated Karmic experience.

Suicide is never an exit plan. No Soul plans while on the other side for the human to kill oneself as it is not an action in any plan to self abort a life. The human does not trump the Soul's wisdom in such matters. There is a Karmic reason why the child dies, there is no justification for suicide.

It is generally accepted that we all have approximately five exit points throughout our lives however, there are no hard and fast rules for this. It can range from three to seven depending upon the reincarnated spirit. Certainly near death experiences are exit points, however having pneumonia as a two year old may not be. I don't think we can fully gauge when one occurred or not. That bad flu bug that nearly took you out in 1984 - well, I don't know that we can categorically say that was one of them. Or you spun out on your motorcycle back in 1962. Tough call. Or to say you've used up four of your exit points - it doesn't work that way. A miraculous recovery from a most certain deadly illness may be one where the Soul decides the work is not yet done and 'fixes' the ailment to carry further on with life's challenges for the Soul's advancement - may be one.

Death exit points are a smart addendum to our Soul's contract with the Source. It's a "Now, how do I get out of here," card to play. Leaving the world behind a better place and gleaning a few spiritual epiphanies along the way is all that it's about. Manage to accomplish both of these and you've done a good job. Upon returning home to the astral world where you originally came from, you will be congratulated by your loved ones who have made it to the other side before you, for having successfully completed the most difficult spiritual challenge of all - that of having a human life on the Earth Plane. Death exit points are simply just part of the greater plan providing us an 'out' when we no longer need to be here and it's time to go home...