Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Knower

Lightbulb Was Advent of Internet NOT an Accident?

Knowledge is power of man and instantly shared knowledge between people is a collective power of one consciousness. If we take a look on YouTube we would see how shifts in thinking happen and how fast. Suddenly many people with no expert status can appear and give advice which many would heed:

- In health I see how people begin to eat healthier
- In fitness I see how people start loosing weight and getting good physique
- I see relationship advice and how to behave in situations
- I see how entrepreneurship is a trend now and how more people start working from home
- Advice on success and explanations of how positive and negative thinking influence manifestation
- Discovery of our origins and channelings with other entities

As a result, we can see the polarity of frequency from respondents to each topic and while we often find people to be positive we also see people with negative polarity which we label as "trolls" just because frequency of author does not responate or contradict their belief systems?

I see a huge shift taking place and I am right in speculating that positive and negative will be left split between 3rd density and 3rd density 4th dimension? This is how I heard something like this will take place. It was said that low vibration people will be left in this world which will get more negative and positive people will ascend to higer vibrating earth.

What do you think friends? Despite its drawbacks like opportunity for people with bad intention to inject disinformation and having no ability to control what information children can access, especially with tablets and smartphones, was internet actually not an accident and its true purpose was to help humanity shift to higher consciousness?

Thanks!
Old 24-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

I've thought about the possibility of that, and I wonder if it might be true. I wonder if in time (who knows how long...) the internet will also bring down the system of money-based societies...so much is free...such as music that far surpass the **** the music industry forces on us in traditional air waves, plus openly and freely shared information on venues such as YouTube. The idea of going into debt with outrageous mortgages for shoddily built housing wreaking with petrochemical based products has brought about natural health and earth friendly construction and the tiny house movement. Sustainable living and eco-villages are on the increase, where living a life sharing and contributing with attention to what is important in life take preference over materialism and selfish pursuit. The monetary system seems to be in the early stages of collapsing as people are waking up it's self-motivated process as people see the obscene greed and destruction involved.

I feel like even if all of these recent movements are crushed by the powers that be, something will happen to bring those powers that be to their knees. The longer it takes, the harder they'll fall. So in short, I feel either humanity is on the verge of a change for incomparable enlightenment, or the split between 3rd and 4th density (isn't there something about the 5th, too?) is a reality. It's "in the air" as more and more people are awakening.
Old 24-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Knower

@MARDAV70 I am not sure money will cease to exist because there has to be tangible resource of exchange. Money just happens to be type of this exchange resource taking form of unmanifested energy and manifested once it flows i.e. things start moving.

However I don't exclude possibility of world without money if robots will do all of the work but that would take AI. If robots would do bulk of work, then there still will be maintenance personnel and they would have to have motivation to do their job. If not money, maybe there will be different incentive for them.

About eco-friendly communities and sustainable living, I happen to discover 2 movements recently:

http://gaia.org/gaia-trust/our-vision/
http://ubuntuplanet.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MARDAV70
I feel like even if all of these recent movements are crushed by the powers that be, something will happen to bring those powers that be to their knees. The longer it takes, the harder they'll fall. So in short, I feel either humanity is on the verge of a change for incomparable enlightenment, or the split between 3rd and 4th density (isn't there something about the 5th, too?) is a reality. It's "in the air" as more and more people are awakening.

In Bible it's mentioned that Jesus will decend from sky with army of thousands sacred strong and defeat the beast and golden age will come lastin 1000 years under Jesus ruling. But it is just one interpretetation because the higher we are developed spiritually, everytime we come back to read Bible again, what we interpreted previously now we will interpret differently.

You can learn about difference between 3rd and 4th density here: http://fixedstarsinfo.blogspot.co.il...imensions.html