Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 03-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Rudolf Steiner was such a great synthetic thinker. I was looking at his book of lectures titled Architecture as a Synthesis of the Arts. It is about, and I am using Steiner's words here, how art and architecture represent the wholeness of Creation. The first part, "And the Temple is the Human Being" lays the groundwork for a new style of architecture.

I resonate to his way of thinking very much. It is holographic and metaphorically liberating. He goes on to address how art influences our sense organs' development. This is fundamentally analogous to material in the Lemurian Scrolls which speaks to the ceremonies that drew into form, essence through tantalizing the sense of fragrance and touch in a meditative and ceremonial way.

Art is an expression of our divine nature, I believe, seeking to magnify its ongoing sense of beauty, harmony and relationship. Even art we find repellent defines what we value. Immersion in beautiful vibrations of form which enlarges our senses is, I believe one of the wonders great architecture accomplishes.

Starflower, it is fascinating reading your discussion of Rudolf Steiner's ideas about art and architecture. I fully resonate with everything you say in this regard. I love the magnificent idea that art influences our sense organs' develpment; that fact greatly motivates me to compose more poetry.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, it is fascinating reading your discussion of Rudolf Steiner's ideas about art and architecture. I fully resonate with everything you say in this regard. I love the magnificent idea that art influences our sense organs' develpment; that fact greatly motivates me to compose more poetry.

That is a wonderful takeaway idea, Explorer21. More poetry from you can only bring in more sound of light. I have been watching an amazing BBC series called the Top 10 Architecture and it goes all over the world to look at the qualities in our greatest works of community. Bridges, cathedrals, theatre and opera houses, bridges and parks are just some of the topics covered. I am personally very drawn by architecture and in the town I live in, the architecture is quite charming. So charming I will just stop on the street and reflect on something I see above in the buildings. I have often wondered why I get so tickled about curves in roads and geometric unities I see, and I feel that in another time of me I must have studied the design components which still fascinate me in his lifetime.

Poetry is a way I think too, of designing the architecture of the soul. Our responses to life all contribute to the beautiful dynamic that is our embodied soul presence.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:24 AM
Guide
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
That is a wonderful takeaway idea, Explorer21. More poetry from you can only bring in more sound of light. I have been watching an amazing BBC series called the Top 10 Architecture and it goes all over the world to look at the qualities in our greatest works of community. Bridges, cathedrals, theatre and opera houses, bridges and parks are just some of the topics covered. I am personally very drawn by architecture and in the town I live in, the architecture is quite charming. So charming I will just stop on the street and reflect on something I see above in the buildings. I have often wondered why I get so tickled about curves in roads and geometric unities I see, and I feel that in another time of me I must have studied the design components which still fascinate me in his lifetime.

Poetry is a way I think too, of designing the architecture of the soul. Our responses to life all contribute to the beautiful dynamic that is our embodied soul presence.

Starflower, that BBC series sounds fascinating. I also am strongly attracted to beautiful architecture which is one of the reasons why I love visiting European cities such as Florence, Venice, Vienna, Rome, Paris and London.
Starflower, in other incarnations you probably lived in countries and historical periods in which art and architecture were prominent and highly esteemed, such as France, Italy, Greece and ancient Egypt.
I enjoy your very original idea that poetry is a way of designing the architecture of the soul.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, that BBC series sounds fascinating. I also am strongly attracted to beautiful architecture which is one of the reasons why I love visiting European cities such as Florence, Venice, Vienna, Rome, Paris and London.
Starflower, in other incarnations you probably lived in countries and historical periods in which art and architecture were prominent and highly esteemed, such as France, Italy, Greece and ancient Egypt.
I enjoy your very original idea that poetry is a way of designing the architecture of the soul.

You are fortunate to have seen glorious architecture in the European cities you mentioned. Looking at the show as a whole, the art of architecture itself spoke deeply to me.

I am certain you are right about my being immersed in appreciation of art and promoting architecture in some way in former lifetimes. Lately I have been reading in depth about the Templars who survived the purge which is commonly thought of as the end of the Templar fellowship. It did survive in many streams and ways. One of these was in the masonic craft of huge architectural design projects.

Thank you for amplifying thoughts on many important topics, Explorer21. Your newest signature from Omnec Onec is most interesting and timely.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.