Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 31-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

A bit about me..... and some questions.

In my late teens and early twenties I was very spiritual and sensitive to a lot of the hidden world.
I was also empathic and I found this ability fascinating, honed my ability and used it to help others.
However, as a typical hot-headed youngster I began to experiment with it to see what else I could do and it didn't end well.
I found myself unable to seperate myself and my emotions from that of others and inevitably it consumed me to a point of mental breakdown and I completely shut down, not just my empathic abilities but all of it, my sensitivity and my spiritual side just turned off.
Not long after this I was in a new relationship, 3 kids and a decade later the relationship has come to an end and I realise that in the course of the last ten years I have sacrificed more than just time and effort but also my spirituality.
I am now going through a period of rediscovery, I can feel myself waking up and my sensitivity and abilities slowly returning.
Also, an old family friend who is a spiritualist called Tracey who we fell out with years earlier is now back in my life and is helping and guiding me with my rediscovery.

Question 1:
Is Tracey a sinchronicity to me? I find the timing of her return into my life to be more than just coincidence, or can/do spirit guides or such work through others in times of need?

Question 2:
I work full time and I have my eldest son who is 9 living with me.
The building where I live has its noises and the neighbours aren't exactly quiet.
From other people in a similar situation to me, where do you find the time or peace to meditate or work on your spiritual development?
Is there anything I can do to help myself despite the situation?

Question 3:
I bought a Kyanite necklace to help me be more open and utilise what little confidence I have, for the first 4 weeks it's effects were great and I really felt the benefits, now however, there seems to be a negativity coming from it.
Is Kyanite able to absorb from other people? if so there is a chance that my empathy is trying to link to it as though it were a person.
Can I be correct on this or am I looking to much into it? is it something else?

These are just a few questions that are running round my head at the moment and no doubt i'll be posting more as my development continues.

Thank you in advance and thank you to this site for being so great.
Old 31-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-11-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
welcome here booboo83
Old 01-11-2019, 02:05 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by booboo83
Question 2:
I work full time and I have my eldest son who is 9 living with me.
The building where I live has its noises and the neighbours aren't exactly quiet.
From other people in a similar situation to me, where do you find the time or peace to meditate or work on your spiritual development?
Is there anything I can do to help myself despite the situation?

If you want we can take this up in the Meditation sub-forum. Start a thread and I can point you to some material you might find helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Booboo! And welcome to the forum..

Feel free to create threads out on the forum for those questions you ask. People won't see those questions from here as this section is used for welcoming.

Kindest,
cloves
Old 03-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello everybody. Thanks for having me x
Old 08-11-2019, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Welcome to Spiritual Forums, Booboo!
I wish you to find the right answers to your questions. COB Michael.
Old 08-11-2019, 04:54 AM
Suspended
Hello Booboo and welcome to the spiritual forums. May you find an answer to all of Your questions.

All the best!.