Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-07-2019, 12:58 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So here, one should ask themselves, 1. "What does this tell us about the origin, and true nature, of humanity?

2. "What does this tell us about the nature of the material world, and in alignment with modern physics, since Einstein?"

Modern physics and Einstein I know very little.

But I would venture a guess that pre Adam eating the forbidden fruit,
His and all matter or physical nature contained more light and thus did not age
as we know it.
After the bite of fruit and closing of the garden matter became heavier and denser with less light.
Allowing death and aging of all matter.
Old 27-07-2019, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Modern physics and Einstein I know very little.

But I would venture a guess that pre Adam eating the forbidden fruit,
His and all matter or physical nature contained more light and thus did not age
as we know it.
After the bite of fruit and closing of the garden matter became heavier and denser with less light.
Allowing death and aging of all matter.

Very well stated.

So again, Eden is called Paradise, and the Lord spoke of Paradise to the thief on the cross, next to him.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-07-2019, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Your saying that, because that is all you know.

Eternal life is about the true and actual reality, involving the timeless. Again, wherein death is not a factor.

What do we read in the N.T.?

"Oh death, where is thy sting? Oh grave, where is thy power?"
So, you are wrong.

Or your wrong
Old 27-07-2019, 06:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
So true nature then.

If there is a true nature in Buddhism there must also be a false nature to be awakened from.

So I can not see how original sin or sin nature can be a foreign concept to you.

I am glad that you do not see the world as sinful but see it as beautiful.

The Bible states the sin nature is dead to those who live by the Spirit.

Buddha taught that our ' True Nature ' is emptiness , or lack of a permanent self ( Anatta ).
I can't believe in ' Original Sin ' because for one reason there's no self to contain this sin.
As a young child I rejected this Doctrine as it didn't make any sense to me for various other reasons, maybe its part of not believing in a soul and the Genesis myth, I firmly believe in Evolution.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The original sin is something that is part of our nature, it's hard to put it in words, imagine two glasses of water, one is pure water, this represents Jesus and the other has some black color but also the pure water, this last glass of water is the human being.For the second glass of water there is only once chance to become pure again, all the water inside with that black thing must be thrown outside and replaced with the pure one, this only happens when the human being becomes like Jesus, the old man is gone, welcome the new man!

A baby is not sinful but he/she is not except from doing bad things later on in life, it's our nature, everyone makes bad things ( with your words, with your thoughts, with your actions ), this is the black thing I was talking about.It's like a computer that sometimes has errors, it was designed to be perfect but the corruption came later on because external forces messed up everything.

The badness is in the world because otherwise humans would not create suffering at all, this evil does not come from nowhere, if this is how it should be, if there is no supreme force governing all the things, then there's no justice, there's no evil and there's no good, everything is an ilussion and to believe this is like becoming very very cold...

This is my personal opinion and it's not targeting you.

' everyone makes bad things ( with your words, with your thoughts, with your actions ) '

Some people DO bad things, they don't MAKE bad things, I personally believe in unskilful rather than bad, as It all depends on intent or volition....
Old 27-07-2019, 06:20 AM
Master
Quote:

Now, again too, how is the devil presented to us, in illustration? Anyone willing to say?

Hard to believe God would create the devil knowing the devil would be used to test all of mankind.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
We are discussing that without life there is no death and vice versa .

Yes that is true, but I was trying to say that death may come in many forms. There can be good death and bad death. Many people upon earth suffer from bad death - which involves suffering. If we had never sinned then our death would probably be good.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:23 AM
Master
The levels and intensity of death upon earth is an indicator that something is not quite as it should be. We do not exist in a benign environment. Earth can be hostile.

Old 27-07-2019, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Hard to believe God would create the devil knowing the devil would be used to test all of mankind.

Exactly BJ, Just proves it's man made and only seen in the eyes of the beholder
Old 27-07-2019, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Exactly BJ, Just proves it's man made and only seen in the eyes of the beholder

"the eyes of the beholder".....everyone perceives things differently. However something must exist in order for us to perceive anything. What do the eyes of the beholder perceive? What reality are they sensing?