Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Newbie ;)

fairies presence

Is there a way to tell if they are around
Old 19-08-2015, 04:20 AM
Uniquelycre8tive

You can ask them to show you a sign
Old 25-08-2015, 04:41 PM
wired_osiris

I'd strongly suggest going somewhere as far away from civilization as you can. These creatures tend to avoid anything man made.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Master

I have fairies in my flat. They can be invited in. THey won't come in without an invite.

It took me a while to realise they were around. At first, it was a lot of bad sleep. I would wake up middle of the night. Or I couldn't get to sleep. I would be wide-awake. They wanted to play.

Then things went missing.

Then things went wrong - notably computer stuff. facebook accounts. nothing major, just minxy behaviour. I noticed a lot of my posts here were posted multiple times.

They are now getting in order. I'm more consicous of them. They are told to stay out of my bedroom at night and they have the message - for most part (they have tried to sneak in on a few occasions).

It's all fun!
Old 02-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Knower

I have flower fairies in my house. They were waking me many times at night or also I could not get to sleep because of their lights twinkling and pictures being sent to my third eye. Now I send them outside to play at night and most of them do leave. The walls in my whole house were covered in flower designs last night and each flower is a spirit, I must have hundreds around me. The flower fairies are so full of love and joy, but are definitely mischievous. At night they bring their red flowers and sit them on my hands, as if to say this is for you. Truly amazing little spirits.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Knower

Last night I saw full bodied appearances of mother goose and a troll, a previous night it was a storm trooper from star wars. Has anyone else seen any manifestations by the flower fairies?
Old 04-11-2015, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Slow and calm yourself. Remember they are mostly on the astral plan so just looking for them as you would humans wont normally help. You need to quite yourself enough to hear and feel them.
Old 21-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Seeker
Personally I feel a sudden overwhelming sense of happiness and mischievousness when fairies are nearby! Look for little hints they are visiting you like twinkling lights through the trees or oddly misplaced items. When I lived in the woods they would greet me at the foot of my bed in the morning, and guide me through the darkness at night. Quite wonderful little creatures.
Old 21-12-2015, 01:50 AM
Lepus

Hello RowenaJoy626,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowenaJoy626
Is there a way to tell if they are around

I am going with the faery ring as an indication that the faeries made their presence known. Also, making a faery garden with plants and other miniscule garden decorations (depending on the size of your garden) should be able to attract them.

Quills Quiver

Last edited by Lepus : 21-12-2015 at 02:52 AM.
Old 23-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Pathfinder
as long as there is life in plants animals or insects fairies are there cause one of their major work is to nature life, so don't bother going deep into the woods to look or feel their presence. Just relax and ask them to show up or give you a sign...............