Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Well once I was alone in the woods, in a beautiful patch of virgin forest. I heard what sounded like tiny tinkly bells just beyond some brush in a little shady patch of grass and flowers in front of me. 3 times I tiptoed up to see what it was but it stopped immediatly. I don't know what that was. It's has never happened since.
Old 28-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Knower

Once I was walking in the hills in Northumberland and saw what I thought was a statue by a stream. It looked human shaped, stony-white colour and had horns. I nearly fell off the mountain when it turned round and looked at me! It disappeared before I could get another proper look but it did look like the god Pan.
I later found out the hill's ancient name comes from an ancient association with Pan. Weird, huh?
Old 29-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Guide
I don't have much experience with elementals. But last week my kids and I took a 12 inch tall fake christmas tree and decorated it with lights, put fake moss around it and put it in its own corner of my house. We invited the fae to have Christmas with us. We put a piece of chocolate, a white pearl snail shell, and a yellow citrine as 'gifts' for the fae.

A few nights later, I was alone in the living room, and I saw movement by the fae tree. I looked over and saw a shadowly figure, about 10 inches tall approximately, come out from behind the tree, and scurry very quickly across the room to my feet and behind my laptop that was on my lap (it appeared as though it 'flew' close to ground level rather than use it's feet). I moved my laptop and it had already disappeared.

I don't know what they are supposed to look like, and maybe my consciousness level only allowed me to see it as a little shadowy figure, but I was kinda shocked cause I get I didn't expect anything to happen by putting that fae tree in my house.
Old 29-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Miimuu

The closest I've come to seeing or physically interacting with the fae has been when I hear little bells out of nowhere when I'm alone or the sound of children laughing when there's nobody around. They used to call my name sometimes as well but that hasn't happened in a while
Old 30-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

These are interesting stories, i would like to see a fae myself or maybe an elemental but its winter here and it almost feels like the energy has died off, when i walk around i do feel a little tingle here and there but i live in a city and as far as im concerned they have no desire to be around a place like this.
Old 30-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Siverbutterfly101

I had a hard time at night it was like a hell and earth kinda like a cross over and, there was these beings glowing of red and orange with wings.

and my other experiences is i had a little fountain in my room and there is rainbow orbs floating all around. it was the middle of the night and i saw them they seem really happy about the water.

iam also a new to this forum