Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Thoughts on pyrite...?

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with pyrite at all, and if so, what their thoughts are about it? I was recently moved to get some, so I obtained some 6mm beads and created a bracelet I am wearing daily. I have reasons for doing so, but thought it would be interesting to see what other people's experiences are with it before sharing them :)
Old 31-05-2019, 09:19 PM
Knower
Me personally, I resonate with metallic stones like hematite and pyrite. Maybe it has something to do with being from a steel town.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 01-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I adore pyrite; protective for my aura&energy and giving me the radiance of the sun, which in turn for me is very energizing.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleypaige
I adore pyrite; protective for my aura&energy and giving me the radiance of the sun, which in turn for me is very energizing.

Out of curiosity, do you feel a similar connection with other "fiery" stones and crystals?

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 02-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Experiencer
i got 2 raw pieces of pyrite, they usually get me in the vibe of financial productivity, but I think mostly this happens because I associate before-hand mentally this attribute and secondly they are energizing 'crystals' so the mental transmutation of their energies could be very useful when applied in a financial introspection and and ongoing progress.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:10 AM
Master
I haven't got pyrite myself as I feel it doesn't currently resonate with me. I have bought a gorgeous pyrite heart for my son a while ago, one that looked like a geode, absolutely beautiful!
I bought it as I knew he loved pyrite, but also because of its happy, sunny, powerful energies. I felt that resonated with my son.
I do feel it's very strong, if you resonate with it and need that, sorting out the Solar Plexus, adding lots of life energy. Once that is sussed, I feel it also works on creating a very strong aura.
But again, I don't feel everyone needs this. You really have to resonate with it. For some there may be other stones/crystals that are better to strengthen the Solar Plexus or strengthen the aura.
I also sense it resonates with certain Ascended Masters, their energy.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
i got 2 raw pieces of pyrite, they usually get me in the vibe of financial productivity, but I think mostly this happens because I associate before-hand mentally this attribute and secondly they are energizing 'crystals' so the mental transmutation of their energies could be very useful when applied in a financial introspection and and ongoing progress.

That's exactly what I got it for - working on some manifestation in the financial realm. I got some 6mm pyrite beads and made a little bracelet for myself. I really like it, have been wearing it daily.

Thanks for your post :)
Old 09-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
That's exactly what I got it for - working on some manifestation in the financial realm. I got some 6mm pyrite beads and made a little bracelet for myself. I really like it, have been wearing it daily.

Thanks for your post :)

has it brought good fortune your way?
Old 03-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with pyrite at all, and if so, what their thoughts are about it? I was recently moved to get some, so I obtained some 6mm beads and created a bracelet I am wearing daily. I have reasons for doing so, but thought it would be interesting to see what other people's experiences are with it before sharing them :)

More then one dealer claim their pyrites are not 'infected'. "Infected' means reacting with oxygen (oxidizing).

How these dealers 'disinfect' their pyrite is that they put a clear protective coat over their pyrite.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Pyrite is a gemstone that brings wealth when you keep it in your wallet or safe where you keep the cash. It brings harmony and prosperity when kept in the southeast direction according to feng shui.
Chakras- Root Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, solar plexus chakra, Sacral chakra!!!
People born under the sign of LEO zodiac will harness the most energies from this crystal. More about pyrite in this healing crystal handbook on pyrite in detail.