Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-05-2019, 11:22 PM
Experiencer

Mysterious text message

Yesterday I saw 11:10 and 1:11 on May 11th. Today it was 12:12 on May 12th...

But freakier is that I got an email about a job that wants to interview next week, they sent a couple of texts... Looking at my text messages there was one that said "111" I opened it and the time stamp was 1:11pm Friday from 111 but the message was completely blank 0_o;
Old 13-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Experiencer

I'd definitely say the 111 is a message. And the universe is trying to get your attention.. tho meanings behind numbers can mean different things to others.
Old 13-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Master

It happens to me all the time... This is a message to you, pay attention to all these numbers when they appear, maybe you will be able to understand the message... I am unable to understand it, everything started 8 month ago and even today I keep numbers like 33, 44, 66, sometimes I see 11 too.

No, this is not an obsession, they way it happened to you, it's happening to me too.These numbers appear in the most unexpected places and they appear more than once, so, there is no coincidence...
Old 13-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Experiencer

Today I pick up my phone and it's 3:11 on the 13th...
Old 13-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Experiencer

And the above message came out at 3:13 lol
Old 13-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
And the above message came out at 3:13 lol

I know, I know, sometimes this is funny :)) I check the time, I see 11:33, next day, I check the time I see 11:33, next day, I check the time I see 11:33 and this kept on happening for several days... What are the chances for me to check the time at exactly that moment day after day with no real reason to do it... I just felt the need to check the time :))
Old 13-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Experiencer

I looked up a meaning for 111, that may resonate with you - it's a number that encourages you to rely on your inner wisdom and intuition to guide you to bring out the best within yourself to make further progress down your life path.

And that does make sense to me, cause you seem leery/not be very trusting of your inner intuition or wisdom to guide you. I think that number is its way of nudging you to get your attention to pay attention to it, like leaving a bread crumb trail for you to follow..
Old 14-05-2019, 01:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I know, I know, sometimes this is funny :)) I check the time, I see 11:33, next day, I check the time I see 11:33, next day, I check the time I see 11:33 and this kept on happening for several days... What are the chances for me to check the time at exactly that moment day after day with no real reason to do it... I just felt the need to check the time :))

I see 11:33 a lot too! And 42...

I have a job interview scheduled for Wednesday now!
Old 14-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Experiencer

I seen "11:10" again today... Something about those three ones...
Old 15-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Experiencer

Hmm... I applied for another job yesterday, one that seemed to fit my background and education perfectly that is only 60 miles from where I currently live... Then I get a call today and they set up an interview for tomorrow... Soon after I get off the phone with him my phone displays "11:11"