Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2019, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Thank you Altair, that has comforted me a bit. There is nothing I can do about others behaviour towards me, I will just try and continue to be nice and avoid those who don't want to know.
You have to remember, kindness/compassion comes from the Soul. Maybe it feels like they drain your energy or 'win' in any 'argument' but in the long run you catch onto something that is real. That will be rewarded and recognized. And if they don't appreciate your kindness then the joke is on them.
Old 20-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Master
Without quoting you, there is only one thing you have said that I am in total agreement with. It is only after I leave this physical body will I get to find out whether I am going to spend an eternity in Kailasha (Shiva-Heaven) or come back to this physical plane and get to do it all over again... everything else is just moot. There is also only One who can judge me..I shall leave that up to Him on "Judgment Day" (if I actually believed in that).

Also, I find it very strange how many people worship Lord Shiva... millions do in India..some have 'medical problems' and some do not... wouldn't you think that a "dark entity" would be pretty much consistent across the board?

Oh heck, let's just cut the cr*p and DO this!

I love Lord Shiva and Lord Shiva loves me and that is to totally make up for the fact that no other human being ever has, so until such times as a human being does, it will remain that way...and I am waiting...still waiting...forever waiting...
Old 20-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
To put it simply then, you are responsible for your reality and you are the one rejecting, not the world.

I get what you said. I just don't buy into that line of cr*p.
Old 20-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
High five back atcha!
Old 20-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
You already have.
Old 20-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
To say that we are the cause of all the ills of the world is to unfairly apportion blame, when for all our lives we were told that it is NOT our fault if we were raped, abused, had our human rights violated...and now, this thing called "spirituality" comes along saying it all IS our fault because we essentially ask for all this bad s*** to happen to us?

I have to agree, a valid point. I notice it hasn't been answered in terms of the idea of reality and won't be it seems. Situational reality. Obviously one didn't create that situation where a persons initial perception would be rejection, and sometimes rejection is a good thing, and even shows how perception is influenced. Sometimes rejection is ok. This idea, perception is absolute and makes reality definitely is arguable because there are multiple perceptions and even multiple rejections. Everyone has input though and everyone rejects not just one person. I think the intent was no matter what the situation everyone has input into reality and that input will to lead to cause and effect.
Old 20-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Some time in the future you will also discover that kundalini does not exist either, you will learn that kundalini and all that is attributed to it or is part of it is manifested by very nasty minded beings, for purposes to further their dark agenda...believe it or not, or speak rationally to me about it.

A strange comment which reflects your own personal beliefs rather than being a statement of fact.

The philosophy and practice of kundalini seems to be outside your experience and understanding. You can attribute kundalini to nasty minded beings which allows you to hold on to your beliefs. Or you can consider the possibility that there may be more to life than you understand, and you can investigate kundalini with an open mind.

Peace.
Old 20-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello,

I cleaned up this thread a bit and deleted some comments that went out off topic. Please stick to the original topic presented by the OP. ( In short, try not to make the thread about you and your personal belifs). Also, the subject on this thread is 'General beliefs' Try not to inject other subjects on here. We have a Christianity section if you would like to speak on Christian related topics.

Lastly, be mindful on your language. No Swearing per forum rules, and lets respect each other. If you don't like the opinion shared by an individual, please use the ignore or report button.

This thread will reopen shortly. as staff reviews and cleans up..

Thank you

Clover

Last edited by Clover : 20-01-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Closed Thread