Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2019, 12:09 PM
What are these "said beliefs", my old friend?
I have beliefs that Christians find appalling...so I dont speak of them much.
Ha, I am surprised when I find a slew of others that think as I do.

Wisdom is reflected when you are kind to others no matter
if they are rich or poor, smart or dumb, whatever.
I love that Jesus made life so simple...love God, love others.

No matter your beliefs ...seems you are the wiser one...if ya don't have love, you're the loser;
they are showing their ignorance.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
The more spiritual we become the more the world rejects us.
In short, your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. In your reality you are Spiritual according to your own definitions and your definition of Spiritual is not Universal but very personal. If you define yourself as Spiritual by extension you define who is not Spiritual - those who don't fit your definition of Spiritual. The world is not rejecting you, you are rejecting the world. You are also creating and perpetuating the separation that isn't supposed to exist.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What are these "said beliefs", my old friend?
I have beliefs that Christians find appalling...so I dont speak of them much.
Ha, I am surprised when I find a slew of others that think as I do.

Wisdom is reflected when you are kind to others no matter
if they are rich or poor, smart or dumb, whatever.
I love that Jesus made life so simple...love God, love others.

No matter your beliefs ...seems you are the wiser one...if ya don't have love, you're the loser;
they are showing their ignorance.

Yes! It is all about love.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
In short, your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. In your reality you are Spiritual according to your own definitions and your definition of Spiritual is not Universal but very personal. If you define yourself as Spiritual by extension you define who is not Spiritual - those who don't fit your definition of Spiritual. The world is not rejecting you, you are rejecting the world. You are also creating and perpetuating the separation that isn't supposed to exist.

And Yes! And when I put Miss Hepburn’s comments and Greenslade’s comments together I get closer to the reality I see as true

I was on the receiving end of a person’s belief system. I wanted to understand the person’s beliefs because they were my friend and the person attacked me with their belief system.

No matter how many times I approached with love and kindness. They continued to try and beat me down. They even attacked me at my work. I had to walk away.

Through the forum, I learned about “the mirror” effect and karmic contracts and soul families.

I sent the person forgiveness. But they still look at me with disdain. Every word I say has to go through their filter. Every time the person sees me, their eyes interpret me as bad.

This was my first experience in the world of spirituality. I had to shed off a lot of misconceptions and feelings and words and perceptions.

Be it a test or be it defined or something else. It is no matter I decided to walk a path of love and light everywhere I go. This may be a very simple and naive perspective, but it is mine and I own it.

Old 19-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Master

Quote:

I hate it when people talk in circles.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I hate it when people talk in circles.
Same here.

There are some of us, who even though we identify as being "spiritual" due to the unavoidable nature of an EGO that we are forced to live with and cannot escape from....still firmly believe in separation and duality because we have not been presented with any alternative and have not yet experienced anything other than this.

To say that we are the cause of all the ills of the world is to unfairly apportion blame, when for all our lives we were told that it is NOT our fault if we were raped, abused, had our human rights violated...and now, this thing called "spirituality" comes along saying it all IS our fault because we essentially ask for all this bad s*** to happen to us? I just don't get this at ALL! I already have enough self guilt and loathing...I don't need any more by taking on the woes of the world as my own...I am not Jesus Christ!

Having said that, for those of us still existing in separation, who don't ask for people to attack us for merely expressing our spirituality, Matt Kahn has a great video all about taking the "High Road":

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NllANrBt1rQ&t=4s

Basically, when someone attacks you, all you need do is to say "I acknowledge your pain. I am so sorry you have such a miserable life" and leave it there. By you letting these people who you are separate from get to you, you are taking on their business and problems as your own when it is not.

My Mantra has always been ; "so, what are you going to DO about it?" I mean, anybody can sit there flapping their lips and saying "blah blah blah" to one who has learned selective deafness when it comes to others criticising their spirituality...but unless you are prepared to kill me (and I will die a martyr), you can just f*** off! and just watch as those people call you insane and run far, far away as fast as their legs can carry them and you will never see nor hear from them ever again! Mission accomplished.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:

Yes. And what i needed to hear. Thanks.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If you really wanted me to know something other than what I have hitherto mentioned, you would have already told me years ago, however, you always say there is more to it, but you never elaborate...and so, I have come to believe that whatever I know is ALL there is to know...and so, I will also wait for you waiting for me and see who can wait the longest before either of us will end up on the other's ignore list because we got tired of waiting the other out.

I distinctly remember attempting on at least three seperate occasions about a year and a half ago, but to no avail. Infact I received quite a damning reply on two occasions from yourself.
So I started to just lightly hint whenever you are having an episode.
And so I will just keep watching & waiting for any moment that you may be open enough to hear..it is all good & not to worry.

Lots of respect from me...shivani.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I distinctly remember attempting on at least three seperate occasions about a year and a half ago, but to no avail. Infact I received quite a damning reply on two occasions from yourself.
So I started to just lightly hint whenever you are having an episode.
And so I will just keep watching & waiting for any moment that you may be open enough to hear..it is all good & not to worry.

Lots of respect from me...shivani.
Let's just say that unless you are willing to volunteer that information regardless, I neither want or need to know and just leave it there.

I can always ask Lord Shiva instead anyway.

Kindest regards from me as well.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Master
So, the only reply came from my Higher Self.

"If Neil knew you as well as he says he does (or thinks he does), he would also know what to say and do to place you in a more receptive and open frame of mind to actually listen to what he has to offer. He is playing mind games with you my dear and you should know better than to entertain a one such as this. There is a reason why the rest of the forum doesn't respond to him...do the math and you'll know it".
Closed Thread