Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Beliefs vs interpersonal peace?

I need some advice. I've developed some beliefs lately which are not very popular. It is somewhat related to my spiritual journey but somewhat not. Anyhow these beliefs tend to automatically alienate people from me, despite the fact I am not opinionated and keep these beliefs close to myself. People may find out somehow and paint me as a bad person. I have had a lot of hate speech recently even though I am a peaceful loving person. It has been a hard time. Despite my beliefs (and I know they are just that, beliefs), I am a loving person and try to validate everyone as much as I can. Even when I am being sent hate by strangers just for breathing because they have labelled me a certain way, I am nice to them and try to bring the conversation back to a place of harmony. Harmony, peace, and kindness and such are really important to me these days.

So I find myself a bit at odds with said beliefs, because I want to be at peace with people, and I have myself wondering if I should just ditch what I believe, even though in some way it's important to me (of course it would be, I wouldn't believe it otherwise). I just don't know how to be a peaceful person when I keep being judged and hated. Is it worth it? Should I stifle my own thoughts and feelings? Because I don't think I can handle the backlash I am getting as a result. And I feel like in a way I am not to blame for their reactions as they don't want to know that I'm actually a nice person. I just get judged on this one thing. It is even happening now with people who I thought were friends too.

I don't want to ignore myself, but I don't want others to be hurting on my account, as that just hurts me too in the end.

So I'm a bit stumped. I wish people could get along despite differing beliefs. But it doesn't really work that way hmm?
Old 18-01-2019, 05:23 PM
Master
AraceliCianna, other people should not hate you for having beliefs that are different from their own. That is not right. You do not deserve that! You sound like a kind person. You deserve to be happy and believe in whatever god, spiritual 'theory', or non or semi-spiritual thought you want. Don't ignore yourself, it's important you are at peace with yourself first. If others can't accept belief X or Y and if your kindness and peace can't change them then it is their fault. :)
Old 18-01-2019, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Altair, that has comforted me a bit. There is nothing I can do about others behaviour towards me, I will just try and continue to be nice and avoid those who don't want to know.
Old 18-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Master

The more spiritual we become the more the world rejects us. And as we grow in our spiritual beliefs the more we will not fit in. It's just the way it goes. So let your light shine.
Old 18-01-2019, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
So, you actually don't need comfort. Take yourself as, that one time in future you will see your believes from different perspective. Why do you have them and why should others accept your point of view. If it would be all that great, don't you think, others would agree with you?
Old 18-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
The more spiritual we become the more the world rejects us. And as we grow in our spiritual beliefs the more we will not fit in. It's just the way it goes. So let your light shine.
THIS!

As we grow and develop in our spirituality, negative, evil entities do not like that because it threatens their existence, so they will possess people that we are close to, or even strangers, in the attempt to get us to stop. This is very tricky to deal with, because your near and dear one can't tell that they are being possessed...they think all of the hateful and hurting words come from their own minds.

When these things happened to me, I decided to get right to the bottom of it and here is what I found...

I started out by telling those who had a problem with my beliefs and spirituality "doing these things makes me HAPPY! You say you love me and care for me...That should include my happiness, shouldn't it?"

There is no way around this, but for them to say "your happiness causes me pain and misery..so no, I DON'T want you to be happy" .

Then, you can see that you are dealing with a lower vibrational entity trying to drag you down to its level. Don't worry about hurting others, because they are NOT the people you think they are or know them to be...you are dealing with demons and not human beings.

Check out Matthew 10:35 in the Bible.
Old 19-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
THIS!

they are NOT the people you think they are or know them to be...you are dealing with demons and not human beings.

Check out Matthew 10:35 in the Bible.

Correct Shivani very correct BUT, that is not even the half of it.
It is way deeper And way more deplorable and completely unacceptable more so than what you have ever explained of it, to date.

And Shivani, if you knew the full depth of the dark spiritual issue, I can pretty much assure that you would want to be as far away from this planet and as soon as possible.

I kid you not. And i say this not to big note, but I am still waiting for yourself or someone else to come close to speaking about what i have become aware of.

I know that It is difficult to grasp what i keep harping on about, and it will be difficult to grasp untill a person witnesses and goes through what i am going through 24/7

For your considerations, regards Neil.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Correct Shivani very correct BUT, that is not even the half of it.
It is way deeper And way more deplorable and completely unacceptable more so than what you have ever explained of it, to date.

And Shivani, if you knew the full depth of the dark spiritual issue, I can pretty much assure that you would want to be as far away from this planet and as soon as possible.

I kid you not. And i say this not to big note, but I am still waiting for yourself or someone else to come close to speaking about what i have become aware of.

I know that It is difficult to grasp what i keep harping on about, and it will be difficult to grasp untill a person witnesses and goes through what i am going through 24/7

For your considerations, regards Neil.
Dearest Neil.

I know the score here, even though you think I don't.

If one remains true to themselves and to what they honestly believe in with unwavering Faith, Love and Devotion despite all temptations of the flesh and also continuous hatred, slander, persecution and social abandonment..only then will they become fit to enter "God's Kingdom" as a Holy Martyr.

Not many are willing to lay down their lives for what they believe in and I am not talking about the "Jihadist" here..I am talking about doing no harm, loving others and resisting against all evil forces nonviolently.....like Mahatma Gandhi did..like the Tibetan Buddhists did when their country was annexed by China and thousands were killed as they just sat and peacefully meditated...

There is something much greater than this world and what is going on in it and to be caught up in the demonic politics of it, means progressing no further along the spiritual journey. I was caught up in it myself until I received the latest "download package" which mentioned the Earth as being a prison planet or the "Hell realm" that the Scriptures speak of...but there are also realms much worse than this one...and ones much better as well.

Everything about this realm is set up in such a way as to deceive us....
actually lead us away from the spiritual path upon pain of death and/or institutionalisation...It is a very tough "school of hard knocks" and those who don't allow themselves to get caught up in it progress to the next level after fighting the "Boss Monster" like some warped reality platform game.

Those who get caught up in it fall down a hole and have to do the same stage over and over again.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Dearest Neil.

I know the score here, even though you think I don't.

If one remains true to themselves and to what they honestly believe in with unwavering Faith, Love and Devotion despite all temptations of the flesh and also continuous hatred, slander, persecution and social abandonment..only then will they become fit to enter "God's Kingdom" as a Holy Martyr.

Not many are willing to lay down their lives for what they believe in and I am not talking about the "Jihadist" here..I am talking about doing no harm, loving others and resisting against all evil forces nonviolently.....like Mahatma Gandhi did..like the Tibetan Buddhists did when their country was annexed by China and thousands were killed as they just sat and peacefully meditated...

There is something much greater than this world and what is going on in it and to be caught up in the demonic politics of it, means progressing no further along the spiritual journey. I was caught up in it myself until I received the latest "download package" which mentioned the Earth as being a prison planet or the "Hell realm" that the Scriptures speak of...but there are also realms much worse than this one...and ones much better as well.

Everything about this realm is set up in such a way as to deceive us....
actually lead us away from the spiritual path upon pain of death and/or institutionalisation...It is a very tough "school of hard knocks" and those who don't allow themselves to get caught up in it progress to the next level after fighting the "Boss Monster" like some warped reality platform game.

Those who get caught up in it fall down a hole and have to do the same stage over and over again.

THE above is not what I was refering to, with my post.
BUT maybe some time, you may be open to hearing & accepting what i have been harping on about.
Untill then, I shall wait...& so with respect to yourself..regards Neil
Old 19-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
THE above is not what I was refering to, with my post.
BUT maybe some time, you may be open to hearing & accepting what i have been harping on about.
Untill then, I shall wait...& so with respect to yourself..regards Neil
If you really wanted me to know something other than what I have hitherto mentioned, you would have already told me years ago, however, you always say there is more to it, but you never elaborate...and so, I have come to believe that whatever I know is ALL there is to know...and so, I will also wait for you waiting for me and see who can wait the longest before either of us will end up on the other's ignore list because we got tired of waiting the other out.
Closed Thread