Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-12-2018, 04:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
It is all very well to imagine going from point A to point D without having to go through B and C, but this does not seem to reflect a deep understanding of the spiritual journey we are undertaking.

If we have not done the preparatory work to raise our consciousness then how can we hope to be fully conscious on these higher planes, let alone function effectively?

It requires more than wishful thinking.

Peace.

Every where in the one same spiritual universe..."IN THE FLESH OR WITHOUT THE FLESH" is on the same plane...it seems that you are of a different belief, AND THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE CORRECT.....

ALL AREAS RANGING OUT BACKWARDS FROM THE FIRST SPHERE THROUGHOUT THE SPIRITUAL UNIVERSE, ARE OF THE SAME INTENSITIES AS EARTH. AND IF YOU OR anyone has experienced differently, you HAVE BEEN unlovingly influenced in feeling any overwhelming energies.

The locations of the outermost fringes of the first sphere are of the same intensities as earth, and are a large area with room for multi billions of people.
And allows for loving beings to stay within. Beings such as you and i. Unloving beings can also stand the atmosphere therein, but would not stay for long because they would not gel with loving beings.
We do not need to experience unlovingness to know lovingness as lovingness is inherent of our natural creation, God only creates loving useful things.

AS ONE IS LIVING IN THE OUTER FRINGES, AND ONE IMPROVES in the love energies of natural man, they find that they can traverse further on into locations of higher intensities of the natural love energies, to as far as the end of the sixth sphere.

Nobody needs to have multiple incarnations on any earth like planet...all are capable of moving to the outer fringes of the first sphere where love pervades and all are welcome.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I love this Earth.
I have mixed feelings about this World. And the world of humans.
I am in no hurry to come back either. When I leave, I will be exhausted.
We get back anyway, so it's good to think positively about it and indeed love this earth. :)

As long as we have bonds, relationships, karma, etc. etc. we are bound to come back. It must be dealt with in an appropriate setting. As long as we are capable of violence, attachments, frustrations, sadness, etc. it means we are not ready to be one with God. Not wanting to come back makes no difference. Most of us don't want to be sick either, it still happens.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Master
There seams to be a great confusion what a discarnate spirit can do and what not. Without going in to much detail, I say, anyone on this forum would have the awareness to leave the non-physical earth realm, and move to the astral realm. Sometimes called the "higher astral realm".
From there we have the choice to return or not return. Having said this, one can not compare the thinking and feeling of a human (an incarnated spirit) with that of a spirit in the astral.
I know, most who would not come back into this reality, will gladly come back once earth has move into 4D. A very different learning environment.
Old 31-12-2018, 06:03 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
We get back anyway, so it's good to think positively about it and indeed love this earth. :)
As long as we have bonds, relationships, karma, etc. etc. we are bound to come back.
It must be dealt with in an appropriate setting.
As long as we are capable of violence, attachments, frustrations, sadness, etc.
it means we are not ready to be one with God.
Not wanting to come back makes no difference.
Most of us don't want to be sick either, it still happens.
Well said, you made it so simple to understand.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

As long as we have bonds, relationships, karma, etc. etc. we are bound to come back. It must be dealt with in an appropriate setting. As long as we are capable of violence, attachments, frustrations, sadness, etc. it means we are not ready to be one with God. Not wanting to come back makes no difference. Most of us don't want to be sick either, it still happens.
Are you saying we will always with out a doubt come back here? I understand what you're saying about karma and bonds etc... it seems anyone incarnated will have a bond of some sort including myself so will I always be here?
Old 31-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well said, you made it so simple to understand.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Are you saying we will always with out a doubt come back here? I understand what you're saying about karma and bonds etc... it seems anyone incarnated will have a bond of some sort including myself so will I always be here?
I think we do come back and incarnate, unless we somehow learn to transcend even good karma towards pure spiritual growth. It's probably one of the reasons why some people renounce the 'world' and live in monasteries. Those with a lot of good karma could very well incarnate in higher realms or as 'angelic' beings, or in very good places on earth.Too much joy, pleasantries and goodness generated outwardly will bounce back and give us even more pleasurable incarnations, but that also means we may be caught in such illusions and gravitate ever more outwardly.

At least, this is what I've come to understand from various scripture and teachers, and it instinctively makes a lot of sense to me. I don't think there's a right or wrong in all of this either, it's choice and consequence.
Old 31-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Master
Don't blame you.

I will not be incarnating on Earth for a while either. We did not mix well, given my tendency to be heavily influenced by my environment, which on Earth is chaotic.

I need more stability and homogeneity, but not enough where it stifles growth. Next lifetime, I will be heading to the Reptilian homeworld, the place of my soul's origin.

Getting back to my roots.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Don't blame you.

I will not be incarnating on Earth for a while either. We did not mix well, given my tendency to be heavily influenced by my environment, which on Earth is chaotic.

I need more stability and homogeneity, but not enough where it stifles growth. Next lifetime, I will be heading to the Reptilian homeworld, the place of my soul's origin.

Getting back to my roots.
Hopefully, I shall be headed to the Deva homeworld in Orion, because I am like you...There is no way I chose to be here...no WAY! I also need a very stable environment for spiritual growth as well.

I will also endure this incarnation, but IF I ever come back, I will take a very early exit from this plane over and over until the universe gets the message that it screwed up bigtime.
Old 31-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I think I've had enough of this being human stuff. If I reincarnate I think I would choose to be a angel. Going around with a purpose to fulfill, knowing my purpose in life, helping others and being close to God. Just being free basically. This soul has been through way to much and more than enough to know without a doubt I choose to not come back. I'll never have peace unless I accept this huge mountain of heart ache and somehow find peace in the acceptance. I feel like I dont care about this world anymore. I play my part just to get through it, as for being sociable, but then I come home and it's like "screw it all". I'm extremely tired and worn out, exhausted from everything I've been through... the life I knew is gone. I just gotta let it all go.

I cant help but feel that this could be the last time I will be here. Have any of you ever felt this way?

As per Hinduism, this phase of time is the Kali Yuga or the Iron Age charecterised by materialism , falsehood and unrighteousness.

So it is not a wonder that you may feel fed up by the world at present.

But a redeeming factor of the present world or Kali Yuga is that it is easier to attain enlightenment or spiritual development in this age compared to any other time or place.

This is because just to lead a truthful and good life in the Kali Yuga is considered a great austerity in itself, and much of your bad karma is burnt up.

Austerities build strength and this is more so in the kali yuga.

This is not possible in any other point in time and space.

There is an Indian proverb, " That which is forged in fire will not fade in sunlight."

As Emerson stated, " You gain the strength of that which you overcome."

So be strong and positive, and lead your life as per truth and virtue in the Kali Yuga or present world, which is really a great spiritual gymnasium.

When this span of time passes, you will find that your spiritual muscles are quite strong enough to lead happy and joyous lifes easily in other reincarnations, as in the astral worlds or other physical worlds.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 31-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
But a redeeming factor of the present world or Kali Yuga is that
it is easier to attain enlightenment or spiritual development in
this age compared to any other time or place.

When this span of time passes, you will find that your spiritual muscles are quite strong enough
to lead happy and joyous lifes easily in other reincarnations, as in the
astral worlds or other physical worlds.

I LOVE this information! Never gave it a thought before...makes perfect sense!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru