Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Guide
in the 80's i found that every time I got new stones I always had at least one more hematite. That was my favorite, now I don't have a favorite, except maybe granite that I love to sit on when I go to the mountains.
Old 18-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder
Amethyst is gorgeous and because it's really good for lucid dreaming or any type of astral body work.

Old 22-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Guide

It changes from time to time. A few will always remain my favourites like Lapis Lazuli, Opal and Peridot but lately I'm drawn to Iolite.
I feel that it is an often overlooked crystal but it is the most pleocrochic crystal I know as it changes color very spectacularly when slowly turning it, it's quite spectacular. Also I love it's deep blue to violet color.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:28 AM
Master
It changes for me as well.
A few weeks ago I needed red tourmaline and/or watermelon tourmaline, but it was about the red tourmaline mostly.

Right now I'm nuts about my Uluru amulet, opal chrysoprase and dragon stone (epidot & cinnabar). I feel they hold a similar energy. I'm very much into Lemurian/Australian energies at the mo, and the first 2 are from there.
Even though the dragon stone is from Austria, it seems to resonate with the other two.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

selenite is very nice :)
Old 20-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Master
Who needs a favourite when there are so many to choose from. Have to say though I am intrigued by pink petalite :)
Old 20-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Master
I have been working with Selenite and carnelian recently, however that is just what i have been drawn to.
Old 24-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Who needs a favourite when there are so many to choose from. Have to say though I am intrigued by pink petalite :)
I have both rough and tumbled petalite. The tumbled version is bedazzling!!
I got one that's petalite with lepidolite. Totally in love with that!

I also don't have one favorite, although I have ended up with lots of opal varieties and calcites, which I always feel is odd as I thought I didn't like those, haha.
Old 24-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Master
My current favorites: Uluru Amulet stone (star agate), opal chrysoprase, dragon stone (from Austria which is cinnabar and epidot in quartz, nothing like the other dragon stone.)
I feel these resonate together so well! They're my current favorites.
Old 24-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

I always love Labradorite... it's just so pretty and it's easy to look at. I have a beautiful honey calcite sphere and it's so easy to get lost in it if you just sit looking, so many layers and so complex. I always get in a really good meditative state if I hold it and gaze for a while, it's a 2 hander and quite heavy so you're aware of it.